Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Ct2929 said:

My husband recieved his packet today we recieved the tracking number Friday. His interview was on the 28th. For people who are out of Juarez it takes 1 day to recieve your packet from the moment it is shipped. My husbands was shipped yesterday from Juarez to GTO at 7:30 am he had it in his hands at 10 am today. We will finally be reunited with my husband tomorrow. Id like to thank all of you for all the updates they really helped keep my spirits up through this difficult time. Im praying and hoping that everyone recieves their packet very soon. 

So happy for you and your family!!!!! What a happy reunion. Giving us all hope. Really happy to start seeing many more Issued statuses on here, too. How long did it take for to get your tracking number after your status changed to Issued?

48 minutes ago, Csrg88 said:

Hi everyone. I had my interview on Nov 28th. I was missing a document so I got a blue paper. Sent everything on the 30th. After agonizing waiting and sending that report at (703)# and emails and going to the window almost everyday, my visa was approved and case closed on Friday 15th. My status changed to issued Monday 18th. I call the (703) # twice everyday and I go to CAS at 12 & 3. Sometimes package arrives before receiving notifications. Sadly I was just told Consulate has not sent it out yet. Will try again at 3:30 at CAS. Am not sure how long it takes for them to send it once it’s printed. Trying to b home for Christmas. Your stories have help to keep hoping for the best. Good luck to those who still waiting.

We gor our issued status yesterday morning and we call CAS today but no tracking number yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 hours ago, Jhe77015 said:

Great news!  

We left the CAS at 3:45pmMST and they told my wife her packet left the consulate today and to check with them after 12 tomorrow.

Any luck today?

Timeline
3 hours ago, nalude said:

So happy for you and your family!!!!! What a happy reunion. Giving us all hope. Really happy to start seeing many more Issued statuses on here, too. How long did it take for to get your tracking number after your status changed to Issued?

I got issued on Tuesday and recieved the tracking number on Friday

14 hours ago, Csrg88 said:

Thank you! Have hopes that today or tomorrow (finger crossed)

You can ask at information window in the consulate if the packet has already been picked up by DHL.  If it has, you migh receive the tracking number the same day.  We received it the day after they told us it had been picked up by DHL.

Thanks for the updates from Juarez/CAS. We’re in Oaxaca still calling everyday. We were Issued as of 12/15 evening and the last updated date changed on 12/19, but still on Issued. Today the agent for the 703# said the issued date he saw was 19th and he’s not able to see it Issued on the 15th. Told him I had screenshots from 12/15 and hope this doesn’t mean there’s even further delays. He said so as far as he can see our wait time for tracking number is from 19th, and hopefully we have a tracking number today or tomorrow, but no guarantees.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.