Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Jhe77015 said:

We tried going to CAS and they still don't have anything.  We went to the information window and they are saying we may have to wait an additional 4 or 5 business days.  Which will push us to after christmas...smh... 

Sorry to hear! Since others have said they got it from CAS without a tracking number, might be worth going daily to see if it’s there? Read so many stories when Juarez used to use DHL, people would go all the time to see without a tracking number.

2 minutes ago, nalude said:

Sorry to hear! Since others have said they got it from CAS without a tracking number, might be worth going daily to see if it’s there? Read so many stories when Juarez used to use DHL, people would go all the time to see without a tracking number.

We have.  And we will.  When my My wife asked at the window at the CAS said she saw a lot of packets behind the person in the window.   But the don't even bother to search.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jhe77015 said:

Yes....exactly.

How frustrating! We still have the ready status. My husband went to the information window today as well. They once again told him there was nothing wrong with his case, so all he could do is wait. They also said he would have to be very  lucky to get anything this week and that he probably won't hear anything before the 26th. 

10 minutes ago, crp28 said:

How frustrating! We still have the ready status. My husband went to the information window today as well. They once again told him there was nothing wrong with his case, so all he could do is wait. They also said he would have to be very  lucky to get anything this week and that he probably won't hear anything before the 26th. 

That sucks! My wifes still says issued but the date changed to today's.  Hopefully that is a good sign.  I am thinking of going to the CAS again at about 3:30.  Any chance you know how late they are letting people in?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jhe77015 said:

That sucks! My wifes still says issued but the date changed to today's.  Hopefully that is a good sign.  I am thinking of going to the CAS again at about 3:30.  Any chance you know how late they are letting people in?

I think they told us around 4:00. Their website says they close at 5. 

1 hour ago, Ray1992 said:

Finally got the issued status today after almost 3 weeks after interview. 13 business days later.

That is awesome...you might wabt to try going to CAS later today and see if they have your package.  I heard they received them ay 12pm and 3pm.  Please let us know if you do get it.

Edited by Jhe77015

Timeline

I just checked my husbands status (5:45pm EST) and our status is now Issued! My husband's interview was the 28th. Now we wait for the packet. 

19 minutes ago, crp28 said:

I just checked my husbands status (5:45pm EST) and our status is now Issued! My husband's interview was the 28th. Now we wait for the packet. 

Great news!  

We left the CAS at 3:45pmMST and they told my wife her packet left the consulate today and to check with them after 12 tomorrow.

Timeline

I just checked and my husband's status also changed to issued!!

He is not in CDJ so we will have to call to see if they have the tracking number.

His interview was on Nov. 27th. 

Timeline

My husband recieved his packet today we recieved the tracking number Friday. His interview was on the 28th. For people who are out of Juarez it takes 1 day to recieve your packet from the moment it is shipped. My husbands was shipped yesterday from Juarez to GTO at 7:30 am he had it in his hands at 10 am today. We will finally be reunited with my husband tomorrow. Id like to thank all of you for all the updates they really helped keep my spirits up through this difficult time. Im praying and hoping that everyone recieves their packet very soon. 

Hi everyone. I had my interview on Nov 28th. I was missing a document so I got a blue paper. Sent everything on the 30th. After agonizing waiting and sending that report at (703)# and emails and going to the window almost everyday, my visa was approved and case closed on Friday 15th. My status changed to issued Monday 18th. I call the (703) # twice everyday and I go to CAS at 12 & 3. Sometimes package arrives before receiving notifications. Sadly I was just told Consulate has not sent it out yet. Will try again at 3:30 at CAS. Am not sure how long it takes for them to send it once it’s printed. Trying to b home for Christmas. Your stories have help to keep hoping for the best. Good luck to those who still waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.