Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

Just now, kellyh said:

Congrats!

I had my interview on Nov 28th and to date, CEAC still shows Administrative Processing :( 

Call the 703# on the white paper, they will send out a report to see what gojng on. Or have you tried going to the window? We went today. The status didn't change but it got an update so we know they are working on it. It feels much better after not knowing what was going on.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Ray1992 said:

Call the 703# on the white paper, they will send out a report to see what gojng on. Or have you tried going to the window? We went today. The status didn't change but it got an update so we know they are working on it. It feels much better after not knowing what was going on.

Thanks, I will give them a call Monday morning.

Not sure where the window is? 

09-Jul-2016 ✳ Married in Canada !  ♥ ❣ 💒

USCIS   

06-Sep-2016  I-130 sent to Arizona Lockbox

13-Sep-2016  Email "USCIS Acceptance Confirmation" , Check cashed

18-Sep-2016  NOA1, hardcopy received [PD 08-Sep-2016]

Case accepted, routed to USCIS Nebraska Service Center
20-Sep-2016
  USCIS shows "Case Was Received"

22-Mar-2017  USCIS shows "Case Approved"

30-Mar-2017  NOA2, hardcopy received [193 days from NOA1 to NOA 2] 

30-Mar-2017  USCIS shows ''Case sent to Department of State

NVC & Embassy

01-Apr-2017  NVC rec'd case

06-Apr-2017  NVC case # assigned, email added  [7 days from NOA2 to Case Number assigned] 

10-Apr-2017 ✳ NVC IIN assigned, DS-261 & AOS Unlocked, DS-261 submitted & AOS Fee paid online

12-Apr-2017 ✳ NVC Welcome email received

18-Apr-2017 ✳ IV Fee Unlocked, Fee paid online

20-Apr-2017 ✳ DS-260 Unlocked   

30-Apr-2017  DS-260 submitted

11-May-2017  AOS & IV Pkg Submitted via email

👍 N/A  Scan Date     👍 N/A  Case completed

16-May-2017  Called to inquire, informed Case Completed! [40 days from Case Number assigned to Case Complete] 

18-May-2017  Official Interview Appointment letter received via email for June 27, 2017     

282 Days from NOA1 to Interview (9 months 9 days) 

18-May-2017  CEAC shows case at NVC   19-May-2017  CEAC shows case in TRANSIT   23-May-2017  CEAC shows case is READY

23-Aug-2017  Y  웃유  G I R L  ヅ 👶 👧 🚺 

28-Nov-2017 ✳ New interview date

Embassy

20-Nov-2017  Medical at Surrey, BC

28-Nov-2017 ✳ Interview at Montreal Consulate  APPROVED:dancing:

07-Dec-2017  CEAC case update to AP   CEAC Case Last updated:  11-Dec-2017 ; 26-Jan-2018 ; 31-Jan-2018

05-Feb-2018  Visa in hand   63 Days in AP

06-Feb-2018  Immigration fee paid online
27-Feb-2018 ✳ POE

07-Mar-2018  SSN received

13-Apr-2018 ✳ Green Card in hand

00-???-201? ✳ Adjustment of Status

Wiki on NVC Process     -     Wiki for Canadian Spouses for NVC

Personal Checklist - MTL-NVC to Interview Process  - Thx JessieABC for sharing!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ray1992 said:

In juarez chihuahua mexico it is outside the consulate. They open from 7:30-1:30 I think.  I went at 7:30.

ah, at the consulate. Unfortunately, I am no where near the consulate, hence unable to go the the window. I'll have to give them a call.

Thanks Ray!

09-Jul-2016 ✳ Married in Canada !  ♥ ❣ 💒

USCIS   

06-Sep-2016  I-130 sent to Arizona Lockbox

13-Sep-2016  Email "USCIS Acceptance Confirmation" , Check cashed

18-Sep-2016  NOA1, hardcopy received [PD 08-Sep-2016]

Case accepted, routed to USCIS Nebraska Service Center
20-Sep-2016
  USCIS shows "Case Was Received"

22-Mar-2017  USCIS shows "Case Approved"

30-Mar-2017  NOA2, hardcopy received [193 days from NOA1 to NOA 2] 

30-Mar-2017  USCIS shows ''Case sent to Department of State

NVC & Embassy

01-Apr-2017  NVC rec'd case

06-Apr-2017  NVC case # assigned, email added  [7 days from NOA2 to Case Number assigned] 

10-Apr-2017 ✳ NVC IIN assigned, DS-261 & AOS Unlocked, DS-261 submitted & AOS Fee paid online

12-Apr-2017 ✳ NVC Welcome email received

18-Apr-2017 ✳ IV Fee Unlocked, Fee paid online

20-Apr-2017 ✳ DS-260 Unlocked   

30-Apr-2017  DS-260 submitted

11-May-2017  AOS & IV Pkg Submitted via email

👍 N/A  Scan Date     👍 N/A  Case completed

16-May-2017  Called to inquire, informed Case Completed! [40 days from Case Number assigned to Case Complete] 

18-May-2017  Official Interview Appointment letter received via email for June 27, 2017     

282 Days from NOA1 to Interview (9 months 9 days) 

18-May-2017  CEAC shows case at NVC   19-May-2017  CEAC shows case in TRANSIT   23-May-2017  CEAC shows case is READY

23-Aug-2017  Y  웃유  G I R L  ヅ 👶 👧 🚺 

28-Nov-2017 ✳ New interview date

Embassy

20-Nov-2017  Medical at Surrey, BC

28-Nov-2017 ✳ Interview at Montreal Consulate  APPROVED:dancing:

07-Dec-2017  CEAC case update to AP   CEAC Case Last updated:  11-Dec-2017 ; 26-Jan-2018 ; 31-Jan-2018

05-Feb-2018  Visa in hand   63 Days in AP

06-Feb-2018  Immigration fee paid online
27-Feb-2018 ✳ POE

07-Mar-2018  SSN received

13-Apr-2018 ✳ Green Card in hand

00-???-201? ✳ Adjustment of Status

Wiki on NVC Process     -     Wiki for Canadian Spouses for NVC

Personal Checklist - MTL-NVC to Interview Process  - Thx JessieABC for sharing!

1 hour ago, Ray1992 said:

Good news so they are working.It changed after hours? Hopefully my wifes changes too...good luck hope you get the tracking number soon. 

Yes, it seems so. We checked the status around 4pm MST for the first time, and saw it changed back to Ready. Not sure when it changed to that exactly, since we didn’t have WiFi the first half of the day. Then we checked again around 10pm and saw it was in Issued. Not sure when it changed to this.

2 hours ago, Ct2929 said:

Just got an update we finally received our tracking number. Hopefully DHL moves faster than the consulate.  I think you can cross in car just don't go to the ready lane.

Congrats! That’s awesome. Did you see the update on the visa site or by email? Hope to see more movement for everyone else, too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

This brings me hope! 

My husbands interview was on Nov. 27th.

His status has been on Ready since his interview.

My kids and I are waiting with him in Mexico. We had already planned our vacation 6 months ago.

We have only been here for a week but he is going on 5 weeks since before his interview.

My husband decided to leave CDJ after the third week and I am glad he did. (He went to his home state) 

This wait is taking forever, but At least we are together.

Hopefully everyone who is still waiting gets issued before Christmas! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jhe77015 said:

Has anyone had their status changed to issued and actually received a tracking number or even picked up the packet here in Juarez?  I know my wifes friend received an issued status on Dec. 14 and picked up her packet on Dec. 15.  She had her interview on Nov. 29th.

We recieved the tracking number my husband called DHL and was told his packet will be there tomorrow. My husbands friend who had his interview on th 29th is already here in Texas. He says he never recieved the email until this morning. He says as soon as it said Issued on Thursday him and his wife went to CAS on Friday and it was there. 

21 minutes ago, Ct2929 said:

We recieved the tracking number my husband called DHL and was told his packet will be there tomorrow. My husbands friend who had his interview on th 29th is already here in Texas. He says he never recieved the email until this morning. He says as soon as it said Issued on Thursday him and his wife went to CAS on Friday and it was there. 

We tried going to CAS and they still don't have anything.  We went to the information window and they are saying we may have to wait an additional 4 or 5 business days.  Which will push us to after christmas...smh... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jhe77015 said:

We tried going to CAS and they still don't have anything.  We went to the information window and they are saying we may have to wait an additional 4 or 5 business days.  Which will push us to after christmas...smh.. 

So  you have the issued status but are still being told you will have to wait? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.