Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

The woman at the info window told me there was not problems with the consulate's system anymore; however, she said that I still had to wait for the 2-3 week mark since my AP date online which was December 1st. I checked online on the CEAC website today and my case last updated changed from December 1st to December 12th, but the status is still Administrative Processing. I believe this is a good sign though. Whenever your date changed it means they are working on your case. Lets hope I get issued soon along with all of you guys!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jmanny said:

The woman at the info window told me there was not problems with the consulate's system anymore; however, she said that I still had to wait for the 2-3 week mark since my AP date online which was December 1st. I checked online on the CEAC website today and my case last updated changed from December 1st to December 12th, but the status is still Administrative Processing. I believe this is a good sign though. Whenever your date changed it means they are working on your case. Lets hope I get issued soon along with all of you guys!

I have noticed that everytime i send an email or i call to ask about my husbands case, the date on CEAC website gets updated. I think its because every call or email they receive they have to open it to check and it gets updated itself.

29 minutes ago, Anakari88 said:

I have noticed that everytime i send an email or i call to ask about my husbands case, the date on CEAC website gets updated. I think its because every call or email they receive they have to open it to check and it gets updated itself.

That's weird. I usually call very day and go to information every 2-3 days and this is the first time its changed for me.

Timeline

I have called everyday and it never got updated until today but thankfully today it finally changed to Issued. I havent recieved a tracking number nor email but I'll take it. It must have changed recently because I checked at 3 in the afternoon and it still was AP. I hope everyone recieves good news soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ct2929 said:

I have called everyday and it never got updated until today but thankfully today it finally changed to Issued. I havent recieved a tracking number nor email but I'll take it. It must have changed recently because I checked at 3 in the afternoon and it still was AP. I hope everyone recieves good news soon.

How wonderful! Hopefully that means it won't be much longer for the rest of us.

that's awful! on top of being a very slow process because it's Mexico, waiting waaaay longer for an interview, you also get stuck in AP?

what a nightmare. I hope you guys are able to get back to your loved ones soon <3 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Thanks for all the updates. Congrats on the Issued status! Gives us hope things are moving along. Tracking number hopefully will be in soon enough. My husband is still in AP status, and last change was still 12/5. We called in and changed his pick up location from CAS in Juarez to his home state and are now waiting with family, instead of hotels. Still checking every hour.

35 minutes ago, Ct2929 said:

Yeah it sucks but after being in AP Im just thankful to have the status issued. Yes that is awesome it is better to wait with family. I know thats helped my husband a lot. 

Around what time did your status changed to issued? The consulate closes at 4:15, I was wondering if that is when they stop working or if they still issue visas after they close. Thanks in advance!

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Jmanny said:

Around what time did your status changed to issued? The consulate closes at 4:15, I was wondering if that is when they stop working or if they still issue visas after they close. Thanks in advance!

I checked at 5 and thats when it changed but my 5:00 is central time meaning 4:00 in Juarez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.