Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Gus1986 said:

Nothing here. How about @asc1016_

nothing for us here losing hope to be honest :( I have so many questions and no answers.

Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, Betty2626 said:

Any updates! I am so tired of waiting!!

how long have u been waiting??? not to be negative with u guys but I've heard a lot of bad things of AP some people have waited years before getting a reply from them there are so many cases stuck in AP its unbelievable . @Gus1986 @Betty2626

Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:00 AM, Betty2626 said:

I am closed to two months.. I am just worried about it.  I have seen people who have been waiting for 10 months.  It is ridiculous!

yes ive seen this happen sometime even years  as well weve been like this for 3 mnths already it is so stressful :(   

• 1 month later...
Timeline

@Betty2626 @Gus1986 haven't heard from u guys in a while any updates? maybe u guys don't go on this page anymore just hoping u guys have had good news. I haven't had any updates :( still the same thing we call and they just say the same thing that they will send a report to call back.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

So my husband was given AP at our appointment for IR-1 in Juarez July 16. The CO wanted their experts to review my husbands 158 page official court file from when he was falsely arrested in 2000 and held, and family extorted for money for his release.

He was absolved and freed and has a clean police report now. Everything is there in the file, and it’s all true so I hope for a positive outcome. The officer said 10-20 working days. After reading these postings it sounds like could be much longer. What should I do? I check the Dept of State CEAC website every day. Is that where I should check? I tried to call Juarez yesterday and after many menus and recordings and hang-ups I got a person that told me they don’t handle that at the consulate and I should call the department of state. I can’t find how to do that and doubt I would get useful info anyway. Someone on a facebook group had said it was very helpful to call and they gave her information, but I’m not feeling that. Should I expect this to drag on for months? They did keep his passport. Any help, guesses, or ideas from out there would be appreciated! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.