Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gus1986 said:

Congras, Keep us up updated. As for my wife nothing yet. Antthing for you @asc1016_

omg @Ashlielopez31 I'm sooo happy for you guys!!!..please keep us posted. @Gus1986 same as a month ago no updates nada I call and its the same thing  every time

"were going to send a report" but nothing gets updated :( 

Timeline
20 hours ago, Ashlielopez31 said:

It’s been issued omg I just can’t believe it till it’s in his hands omg! 

I'm soooo happy for you!!!! god bless you now ur gonna be able to be with you're love one!!! how long were you in AP for again??? @Ashlielopez31

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
20 hours ago, Ashlielopez31 said:

It’s been issued omg I just can’t believe it till it’s in his hands omg! 

Wow congrats, my husbands case still the same no update. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, asc1016_ said:

I'm soooo happy for you!!!! god bless you now ur gonna be able to be with you're love one!!! how long were you in AP for again??? @Ashlielopez31

Thank u! I still can’t believe it. Almost 2 months 

Timeline
On 4/10/2018 at 4:22 PM, asc1016_ said:

hey @Gus1986 no I didn't receive this have you tried calling them?

Sorry I haven't responded sooner. Wife been calling and still nothing. Her last update was on the 6 of April 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, Gus1986 said:

Did anyone received this?

Image (19).jpg

hey @Gus1986 hopefully you see my message soon I received the same paper/notification Saturday morning  I'm going to upload it in a few minutes for you to see...have u tried calling and asked what this means? hopefully you get an answer with good news!

Timeline
1 hour ago, asc1016_ said:

hey @Gus1986 hopefully you see my message soon I received the same paper/notification Saturday morning  I'm going to upload it in a few minutes for you to see...have u tried calling and asked what this means? hopefully you get an answer with good news!

This is Bs. She did called every day and all they will tell you is to follow the instructions which is to wait. Last week they told her that they mail another letter, Should be coming this week

Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:28 AM, Gus1986 said:

@asc1016_ This what I received yesterday Image_20.jpg

omg this is soooooo frustrating.........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.