Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:04 PM, Ashlielopez31 said:

My hubby hasn’t updated since feb 8 either :( 

I called Friday 3-2-18 the lady I spoke to told me she was going to send another request  for an update on my husbands case she told me just to keep checking <_<

Timeline

I did the same but on Thursday last week! This is so frustrating! I had to come back to the states and leave my 2 small kids and hubby.. hopefully this doesn’t take much longer 😭😭

Timeline
18 hours ago, Ashlielopez31 said:

I did the same but on Thursday last week! This is so frustrating! I had to come back to the states and leave my 2 small kids and hubby.. hopefully this doesn’t take much longer 😭😭

we are on the same boat girl...my husband is in Mexicali I'm in California (riverside to be exact) so I drive over to see him its a 3hour drive not bad but this waiting is awful I understand what you mean I have a 5 year son an it makes it much harder because he doesn't understand what's going on all he wants is to be with he's dad.

Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 7:37 PM, Ashlielopez31 said:

Yeah i know how it feels, I came back to the state with me 7 and 6 year old daughters and my wife and 6 month old daughter stood behind. I'm from Pennsylvania so there no drive for us. My wife calls everyday. Most days when she calls she get connect to mexico city US Embassy then Juarez Us  Consulate 

Timeline

I really hope we all get good news soon lets not loose hope guys!!..I'm sure god is seeing the struggle our families are being put in there will light in this dark tunnel  an we will reunite with our loved ones soon patience is what we need and I know its the hardest thing to find with this whole process.... 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gus1986 said:

Any updates?

No update, i came back from honduras on sunday, from seeing my husband , 5 months without seeing him, now im back and i feel even worst.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Anakari88 said:

No update, i came back from honduras on sunday, from seeing my husband , 5 months without seeing him, now im back and i feel even worst.

I was just in Mexicali this weekend with my husband as well came back to feeling super down. :( 

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, Gus1986 said:

@asc1016_ how about you? Suck to hear that @Ashlielopez31, @Anakari88 Honduras giving ds5535? Wife last update was march 14, seen most of the time she calls she gets an update, 

I haven't had and update since Feb 8, 2018 :( 

Timeline
58 minutes ago, asc1016_ said:

I haven't had and update since Feb 8, 2018 :( 

My wife calls 2 times a day, she said most calls goes to US DF embassy which they don't know anything and they call or email Juarez consulate, and some times the calls goes to Juarez consulate and everytime is goes to Juarez it gets an update

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.