Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gus1986 said:

@asc1016_ what number are you calling? And do you have an update?  Image may contain: text

Hello @Gus1986 I call them direct to Juarez the 656 number they told me they received my paper work an that they had send a report to check what was going on to keep calling an that things could changed from a day to every hour. It’s this waiting process that kills us all from getting started to getting papers send to the appointment an now this....patience is what we need but the hardest thing at the same time 

Timeline

Is anyone having issues checking there status I try log in but it tells me that the CODE is wrong is anyone else having this problem??? 

Timeline

any updates for anyone????I haven't had any sadly we still in AP last update was feb8,2018 an nothing since......can you guys tell me how long it took for u guys to see any changes......?

Timeline
14 hours ago, asc1016_ said:

any updates for anyone????I haven't had any sadly we still in AP last update was feb8,2018 an nothing since......can you guys tell me how long it took for u guys to see any changes......?

Nope, No update on my wife status, Can i have the 656 number? i called the one on the paper and it doesn't work

Timeline
4 hours ago, Troy Self Sr. said:

Get on the USCIS website and send a request for disposition reference your current situation and they will respond.

can you please tell me the step to do that....I would really appreciated I call USCIS and there respond was that once they schedule the appointment they don't gave any kind of information about the case they said we need to contact the embassy we were assigned to have the interview.   

Timeline
On 2/19/2018 at 2:33 AM, asc1016_ said:

Hello @Gus1986 I call them direct to Juarez the 656 number they told me they received my paper work an that they had send a report to check what was going on to keep calling an that things could changed from a day to every hour. It’s this waiting process that kills us all from getting started to getting papers send to the appointment an now this....patience is what we need but the hardest thing at the same time 

@asc1016_ may you give me the 656 phone number? The number on the paper doesn't works. And do you have any update

Edited by Gus1986

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gus1986 said:

@asc1016_ may you give me the 656 phone number? The number on the paper doesn't works. And do you have any update

hey @Gus1986 I call the 656 number that is on that white paper you have how are u dialing??I call them an it goes through every time....still no updates for us what about you??? 

Timeline
14 hours ago, asc1016_ said:

hey @Gus1986 I call the 656 number that is on that white paper you have how are u dialing??I call them an it goes through every time....still no updates for us what about you??? 

@asc1016_ No update neither, This SUCKS 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Gus1986 said:

@asc1016_ No update neither, This SUCKS 

@Gus1986big time :( I read an read about all the people in AP I know everyone's case is different but all  this is  sooo stressful all this process people have waited years after they hear back from them :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.