Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

Update: my husband received an email at 8:02pm with his tracking number!!! Finally. We haven’t been around a computer to check the AIS/CEAC website if there was an update earlier and stopped calling around 5pm, so not sure if we got anything before that. The tracking number still says in Juarez, not sure when it will get to Oaxaca, but we’re so relieved.

10 hours ago, nalude said:

Update: my husband received an email at 8:02pm with his tracking number!!! Finally. We haven’t been around a computer to check the AIS/CEAC website if there was an update earlier and stopped calling around 5pm, so not sure if we got anything before that. The tracking number still says in Juarez, not sure when it will get to Oaxaca, but we’re so relieved.

awww congrats im so happy for yall. 

So I keep calling and checking on the status of my husbands visa and they only say there has been no change  that everything is still they same. I checked the status on ceac all day today and it hasnt been updated. I just recently checked and just the date was updated to todays date but still under Administrative Processing. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Im so stressed behind this AP. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I was trying to read the comments to figure this out but how long after the interview is it taking to recieve the visa to return to the US? My interview is in Feb and we are trying to decide if we should come home after the interview to Sinaloa or stay in Juarez to pick it up. 

7 hours ago, J2013 said:

So I keep calling and checking on the status of my husbands visa and they only say there has been no change  that everything is still they same. I checked the status on ceac all day today and it hasnt been updated. I just recently checked and just the date was updated to todays date but still under Administrative Processing. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Im so stressed behind this AP. 

It is really unexpected to know if you will get your visa issued soon or if it will take long. It took us a bit past a month and my wife was not in administrative process. Some people can get it in 3 days after the interview. You never know if you will be the unlucky one like us. Best of luck and hopefully everything goes well and the visa is issued soon because staying in Juarez a month is no joke. It is super expensive and we where in a guest house which is less expensive the a hotel and way better service then hotels. 

14 hours ago, Jonuts11 said:

I was trying to read the comments to figure this out but how long after the interview is it taking to recieve the visa to return to the US? My interview is in Feb and we are trying to decide if we should come home after the interview to Sinaloa or stay in Juarez to pick it up. 

Honestly, I’d go where there’s family, even if you’re lucky and get it within 3-7 business days. My lawyer and others I spoke to said it would take 5 days maximum, but if you see most on this thread, for whatever reason, we were all approved on the same week and had to wait a month due to a system error (worst case scenario). Some who stayed in Juarez met others who were approved weeks after us and got it within a few days. My husband and I initially stayed in Juarez for pick up, because we thought it’d be faster, after two weeks we changed it to his home state to be with family. He was approved November 30th and we’re still waiting.

My husband’s packet finally was delivered to DHL in Oaxaca! We’ll be flying to San Francisco in the next few days to finally be together at home. 

Here’s a recap of our interview to packet timeline:

11/30 - Approved

12/5 - Administrative Processing

12/12 - We decided to change our delivery location from CAS in Cd Juárez to husband’s home state of Oaxaca to be with family (changed it by phone on the 703# line)

12/15 - FINALLY ISSUED

12/19 - Still Issued but the last updated date changed to 12/19

12/27 - Still Issued but the last updated date changed to 12/27 around 3pm CT

-around 8pm CT received email for his DHL tracking number/waybill

12/28 - shipment picked up and left Juarez at 11:05am

12/29 - delivered at DHL in Oaxaca at 4:16pm.

Hope this helps. Anyone still waiting, hang in there! Thanks to everyone on this forum for helping with all your updates and positivity together. We felt a strong sense of community during such a hard wait.

I called again yesterday and they said the consular section replied to the response on my husbands case and said that the officer is reviewing his case. So Im hoping that is a good thing and he will be home soon. They received the document and the passport that they requested on the 22nd and the last update was the 28th saying that the officer is reviewing the case. But it still shows AP. I just dont understand why its taking so long. 

I'm biting my nails reading this thread! I can't believe after finally approving the interview and enduring a process that takes some over a year, you'd still have to wait a month or more. An aunt is going through the same process and she was initially waiting in Juarez but decided to come meet us in Cozumel instead as it was taking too long. I'm thinking of having it sent to me to Quintana Roo and wait /say goodbye to my family once my time comes, but that's a long road ahead. thank you for sharing your experiences and helping people like me figure out what's next. 

I'm hoping those of you waiting don't get to wait much longer, I'm sorry this is the case.

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

My husband was finally issued today. So now we wait for the tracking #

December 7- interview @9:45 refused under section 221g 

December 11- updated date on CEAC website still Administrative Processing

December 22- updated date on CEAC website called 703# they said they received the document and passport, but still AP 

December 28- updated date on CEAC  called 703# said it was being reviewed by concular but CEAC still says AP

January 2- Updated date at 9 am on CEAC called 703 # they said final concular review at 5:30PM ISSUED 

Now just wait on tracking number. Thank you Jesus. I will be praying for those that are still waiting 

Timeline

My husband finally got his tracking number on Dec. 26th but I am in Mexico and I didn't have Wi-Fi. 

His interview was on Nov. 27th.

He will be leaving to CDJ tomorrow and then heading back home. 

I won't be heading back home with him since my vacation is not over, yet.

I am glad he finally will be able to get his visa. It has really been a long journey. 

I had my interview on 15 of November 2017... From there they started updating my case since from 18 December Untill 30 December. And still there was not any changes taken place. My case is still stuck in administrative processing. What does the updates meant? Just updating without any changes. Is that a good sign? Kindly looking forward to a positive reply from you. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Zeyara said:

I had my interview on 15 of November 2017... From there they started updating my case since from 18 December Untill 30 December. And still there was not any changes taken place. My case is still stuck in administrative processing. What does the updates meant? Just updating without any changes. Is that a good sign? Kindly looking forward to a positive reply from you. Thanks.

hi they told me that it means the officer is reviewing your case. everytime the date changes the case has been opened. yes it is a good sign just hang in there its a long process and very stressful but it will eventually be over. 

Timeline

Just in case if people were wondering if processing times were back to normal.

Had interview on Tuesday.

Got the tracking number today via email and it was added to the portal.

Being delivered tomorrow in Mexico City.

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.