Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

The email with my husband's tracking number came through at 3:10. He was able to go straight to CAS and pick up his packet. I'm so ready for him to be home. He has been in Juarez since Thanksgiving.

28 minutes ago, crp28 said:

The email with my husband's tracking number came through at 3:10. He was able to go straight to CAS and pick up his packet. I'm so ready for him to be home. He has been in Juarez since Thanksgiving.

congrats to you and your husband that is awesome. I hope my husband will get home by this weekend

3 hours ago, crp28 said:

We received the issued status the night of the 19th and the visa was printed on the 20th. 

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

We had the same exact situation but we still waiting . At the information window they told her that our packet left the consulate the 22nd (friday).hopefully we get it before friday ...

9 minutes ago, Ray1992 said:

Just got the tracking number and ready for pickup. Keep on calling them if you have not received anything. They will send a report for your case. CAS sent 2 for us.

That’s awesome!!! Congrats! Just got off a call with CAS and they looked into a report we made last Thursday, but no update yet. Should we ask to make another report? Did they give you the tracking number by phone or did you get it by the login/email? Praying we get ours today so we can get home before the New Years. We’re waiting in Oaxaca for my husband’s.

We called before they closed yesterday and they did not have anything. I called 30 mins ago and they had a tracking number and it was ready for pick up right away. 

The report they made yesterday at around 1:00 pm was after the issued status because it had left the consulate wednesday and it had more then 3 business already and it didnt have a tracking number.

1 hour ago, J2013 said:

they sent a report for us on yesterday so how long after they send the report did u receive the tracking number 

Honestly, I don’t know how useful the reports are. We sent one when we were stuck in AP status awhile back and for a week there was no update on that report, then it was invalid once we finally got issued. We sent in a report regarding the tracking number in 12/22 and still nothing.

Just this hour though our Last Updated date changed to 12/27–but still on issued, no tracking number. So we were first in Issued 12/15, then 12/19 and now 12/27. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. 

15 minutes ago, nalude said:

Honestly, I don’t know how useful the reports are. We sent one when we were stuck in AP status awhile back and for a week there was no update on that report, then it was invalid once we finally got issued. We sent in a report regarding the tracking number in 12/22 and still nothing.

Just this hour though our Last Updated date changed to 12/27–but still on issued, no tracking number. So we were first in Issued 12/15, then 12/19 and now 12/27. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. 

wow this process is so long and stressful 

13 minutes ago, Ray1992 said:

The next day. Before I got the number the visa status was updated yesterday 12/26 but it was still on issued. I dont think that has anything to do with the tracking number tho. 

oh ok mine is still on AP 

12 minutes ago, Ray1992 said:

it is really stressful and everyone has different things going on. Hopefully you all get it before new years.. Good luck.

thank you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.