Ct2929

Administrative Proccessing Juarez

249 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, crp28 said:

I'm starting to believe this! My husband told me he went to CAS to ask about his packet today. He said they asked when his interview was and when he told him the person actually went and looked through the packages. He said she came back out with one in her hand and he got really excited. When he asked if that was his packet she went to the computer, looked him up, and said "I can't say if it is or isn't. According to the system your packet is still at the embassy." He is sure that was his, but because it wasn't scanned in the system she wouldn't give it to him. 

Wow that is horrible these people are just rude they don’t care about families or anything I just don’t understand how they can do these things to people around the holidays. They should want to help families be together for The holidays 

3 minutes ago, Kelbell said:

yes they should’ve accepted it. My husband presented one from Guanajuato but it wasn’t the state one it was the municipal. 

Do you have WiFi at the hotel’!?

if you do you can change your email through the website https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv/users/sign_in

and you can keep on checking the status .

Oh ok thank you yes we have wifi here 

Yes it’s crazy! I’m pretty sure that was his packet. They did that exact same thing to a girl that was in the hotel we stayed at. She had her interview on the 29th of November. She went on the Saturday the 16th in the morning and when she told them she the date of her interview they came out with her packet but told her that they could not give it to her because it was not scanned! They told her to be back around 1:30 which is almost the time they close for on Saturday. We all told her that she should’ve waited right the. And there for her packet. We told her to leave before 1:30 so they wouldn’t give her issues . Thankfully they gave her the packet and she left that same day to El Paso to catch a bus back home.

3 minutes ago, Kelbell said:

Yes it’s crazy! I’m pretty sure that was his packet. They did that exact same thing to a girl that was in the hotel we stayed at. She had her interview on the 29th of November. She went on the Saturday the 16th in the morning and when she told them she the date of her interview they came out with her packet but told her that they could not give it to her because it was not scanned! They told her to be back around 1:30 which is almost the time they close for on Saturday. We all told her that she should’ve waited right the. And there for her packet. We told her to leave before 1:30 so they wouldn’t give her issues . Thankfully they gave her the packet and she left that same day to El Paso to catch a bus back home.

Wow that is crazy. I am praying my hubby gets his issued soon this has been a nightmare 

4 minutes ago, Kelbell said:

I know it sucks! But have faith and I’ll be praying for all of you! Do you plan on staying the whole time in Juarez with your husband !?

Thank you for the prayers. No I am actually leaving on a plane back home tomorrow I have to get back to work. I hate to leave him here alone for the holidays but I have no choice. I did get that email changed thanks a bunch 

6 minutes ago, J2013 said:

Thank you for the prayers. No I am actually leaving on a plane back home tomorrow I have to get back to work. I hate to leave him here alone for the holidays but I have no choice. I did get that email changed thanks a bunch 

Hopefully he made friend at the hotel just like we did so he won’t feel alone .

Hi everyone, I’m assuming no one else got their tracking number yesterday. My husband didn’t get one either. Hopefully Tuesday so we can be back for the new year at least! We wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, despite the situation and being apart from loved ones. Also my mom said she’s praying not just for my family but all our families! Looking forward to putting this all behind us soon.

21 minutes ago, Ray1992 said:

Anybody got anything today? I called twice already and nothing yet. 

I called them today and they said they received the document and passport my husband sent to them on the 11, They received it on the 22. So the lady  spoke with told me she was making an email to see if she could get an update on his status and advised me to call back every 2 to 3 hours to see if they received a response from the officer. I called back an hour ago and no response. Hopefully we all get the package this week. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.