Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
8 hours ago, Naes said:

Edit: Ahh It's ok I found the misunderstanding, I think someone saw the 12/1 NOA1 date so received date November case. 

----------

Guys,

Can someone tell me where this 12/1 approval is seen? 

Because I just went through whole 12/1 and didn't see anything.

Theres actually 3 Decembers so far. 8 Dec, 15 Dec and 1st Dec. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My time line changed today. LOL  Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between June 7, 2018 and June 12, 2018*. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Melinda72 said:

I just PM'd you the user name. they are on this site

I was asking for the received date not noa1 date as they can be very different. That person is a november filer according to receive date. Thanks tho.

2 hours ago, Vintage girl said:

Theres actually 3 Decembers so far. 8 Dec, 15 Dec and 1st Dec. 

1 hour ago, blueskyhah said:

I do see three approval in December also 

So hi guys,

so there are a total of 6 December filers that has approvals, 3 of them can be confirmed as expedite. And another one suddenly got an approval in a month so I believe that is also a non-updated expedite. As the scans will go by the received date, there’s no approval by received date on 12/1. Hence my question was  if anyone knows the case number of the December 1 case, but apparently it was the noa1 receipt date.

For information: the date that’s seen on the case tracker is not the noa1 date. It is received date.

Good luck everyone 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

I was asking for the received date not noa1 date as they can be very different. That person is a november filer according to receive date. Thanks tho.

So hi guys,

so there are a total of 6 December filers that has approvals, 3 of them can be confirmed as expedite. And another one suddenly got an approval in a month so I believe that is also a non-updated expedite. As the scans will go by the received date, there’s no approval by received date on 12/1. Hence my question was  if anyone knows the case number of the December 1 case, but apparently it was the noa1 receipt date.

For information: the date that’s seen on the case tracker is not the noa1 date. It is received date.

Good luck everyone 

Oh very interesting. good info, thanks :-)

2 hours ago, Naes said:

Thank you for sending me info ;)

@Naes You gotta come and enjoy this California sunshine!! All the stuff gathered for the interview?? 

Edited by DeepakChani

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

@Naes You gotta come and enjoy this California sunshine!! All the stuff gathered for the interview?? 

I. just. can’t. wait.

Everything is ready to go! Some last minute papers will come this Saturday but their translations are all ready and they’re not even real requirements just some additional documents. 

Im already panicking over “what if I go to AP” :whistle:

1 hour ago, Naes said:

I. just. can’t. wait.

Everything is ready to go! Some last minute papers will come this Saturday but their translations are all ready and they’re not even real requirements just some additional documents. 

Im already panicking over “what if I go to AP” :whistle:

If they ever find all these posts of us cursing at them, im sure it's AP even before the interview haha. They need to understand too that this process is a nightmare. Thank God November didn't turn into another May/June. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Naes said:

So hi guys,

Good luck everyone 

This is great news, appreciate the updates. Hope all keeps us all updated its so hard to be not able to hold your significant other, lonely nights. Just knowing they touched a dec. Packet is heart warming

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 hours ago, shiekhai said:

Hi guys im a silent reader here’and a december filer too!!!goodluck to us guys!!

Welcome!! Hopefully we will get some good news soon so hang in there! And good luck ^_^

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
21 hours ago, Jenny17655 said:

I think its the $265 for the visa application DS160 (non immigrant)

Oh Thank you for that info. Yes I suspect it will be the Visa application fee online.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.