Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Absolutely!! We need to support each other and spread happiness, this process is itself already frustrating so we need positive vibes ^_^ 

This is a hard process and the longer it drags out the more stressed even my relationship becomes. I agree we need to keep up the positive vibes. Every approval regardless of the date is one step closer for each of us and our loved ones to being reunited. Happy weekend people, we are slowly but surely getting there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Melinda72 said:

This is a hard process and the longer it drags out the more stressed even my relationship becomes. I agree we need to keep up the positive vibes. Every approval regardless of the date is one step closer for each of us and our loved ones to being reunited. Happy weekend people, we are slowly but surely getting there!

This is absolutely the right attitude. It’s so easy to focus on the actual ‘K1 paper and electronic process’ and get narky. However the most important thing to reflect upon is why you are actually doing it and to hold that close to your heart. We all want to be with our loved ones ASAP of course. We are on day 136 and a late December filer. Would I do 136 days over again?! Hell yes, 3 times over or longer if required!! For Jake, I’d wait for whatever it takes as once you’ve met the ‘one’ you would wait regardless! I’m seeing him in less than 3 weeks. The K1 isn’t a daily scan for me-I’m not interested! It’ll happen when fate tells me it’s time to happen. He’s my soulmate; my man!

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by jakejon

Timeline
5 hours ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Absolutely!! We need to support each other and spread happiness, this process is itself already frustrating so we need positive vibes ^_^ 

I’m spreading your happiness from Argentina to the UK and beyond!!

Your always so super positive! That’s extraordinary. In more than a decade and more I’ll always remember you for all the happiness you showered down on this thread ❤️

Edited by jakejon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
8 minutes ago, jakejon said:

I’m spreading your happiness from Argentina to the UK and beyond!!

Your always so super positive! That’s extraordinary. In more than a decade and more I’ll always remember you for all the happiness you showered down on this thread ❤️

Oh dear, you're so sweet!! I'm positive because I think it's better to be this way, for myself and for everyone! I'm gonna be so happy when you get your NOA2, hopefully soon! Thank you for being so sweet, and all the love from Argentina to the UK :luv:❤️

Timeline

December is an amazing support and has people who blow my mind. We are all here to empower each other and I really want to reiterate that word. You are not alone. That’ll be amazing to get started back into a job next week!! It’s all easy to become consumed in a process. I’m just blessed, like others, to have a wonderful soulmate. This is a devine love visa more so than the letter and number K1!! ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by jakejon

Timeline
29 minutes ago, nj2202 said:

This is making my heart melt...I absolutely admire your positivity!!!!!! Based on my observations, December 2017 must be one of the most calm and supportive K1 group on VJ so far. I have been umemployed for 3 months now but my new job is starting next week! I'm so happy I got this one thing out of my way, which means I should have no problem providing evidence for affidavit of support. Soon I will actually be busy working and looking for apartments, and lesser time spent dwelling on NOA2, which to be honest I feel we have VERY little control over no matter how much we obsess over it even though we can't really help it...However, don't get too caught up with K1 that you neglect other aspects in your life, like your health, family, and friends! I'm also grateful summer is around the corner, the summer vibes definitely helps keeping me upbeat!

Good luck in your new job dear!! Hopefully the first day goes smoothly ^_^ I'm sure you won't have problems with the affidavit of support, so don't worry about it! Also, I'm so jelaous here is winter and rainy all the time haha. Good luck again!! Update us on how it goes :wub:

Edited by Jo&Ryan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
46 minutes ago, nj2202 said:

This is making my heart melt...I absolutely admire your positivity!!!!!! Based on my observations, December 2017 must be one of the most calm and supportive K1 group on VJ so far. I have been umemployed for 3 months now but my new job is starting next week! I'm so happy I got this one thing out of my way, which means I should have no problem providing evidence for affidavit of support. Soon I will actually be busy working and looking for apartments, and lesser time spent dwelling on NOA2, which to be honest I feel we have VERY little control over no matter how much we obsess over it even though we can't really help it...However, don't get too caught up with K1 that you neglect other aspects in your life, like your health, family, and friends! I'm also grateful summer is around the corner, the summer vibes definitely helps keeping me upbeat!

Best of luck with your new Job hi from DC summer is here also:)

Timeline

I agree December is a great group. I have done the same thing as well took my focus off of NOA2 and started focusing on getting things ready for Oscar to come to the states. As I mentioned I moved in with my parents to save money. Now I have found an apartment and will move in August 11th.  

Timeline
Just now, Dgaines205 said:

I agree December is a great group. I have done the same thing as well took my focus off of NOA2 and started focusing on getting things ready for Oscar to come to the states. As I mentioned I moved in with my parents to save money. Now I have found an apartment and will move in August 11th.  

My fiance did the same! it's a smart move. I don't know if we will have our POE in August or September but hopefully you can move before so you can get all the apartment ready for your love ^_^ 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

My fiance did the same! it's a smart move. I don't know if we will have our POE in August or September but hopefully you can move before so you can get all the apartment ready for your love ^_^ 

I'm hoping for a September POE I still have so much to do before he comes. When I left China in July it felt like I had so much time. Now seems like everything is happening so fast. We are both very excited and Oscar is now brushing up on his English. Is there anyone else whose fiance doesn't speak English?

Timeline
Just now, Dgaines205 said:

I'm hoping for a September POE I still have so much to do before he comes. When I left China in July it felt like I had so much time. Now seems like everything is happening so fast. We are both very excited and Oscar is now brushing up on his English. Is there anyone else whose fiance doesn't speak English?

Oh I hear you, time flies and a lot of stuff to do! September sounds good to me, it gives us time to prepare from both parties. ^_^ Not my case, my English sucks but I manage lol. I'm sure there's a lot of people whose fiance doesn't speak English and I don't think it's a problem. Is he practicing?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dgaines205 said:

My fiancee only speaks a little.  Do you speak your fiancee native language?

Timeline
16 hours ago, Dgaines205 said:

Maybe we will see each other at the embassy at the same time haha. Which one did you guys apply to we are going to Guangzhou 

Guangzhou as well.  I found myself bored at work today so I was eye balling flights to see what it would cost to fly into Hong Kong late summer. I can't wait to see him again.

Timeline

Yes. We lived together for 3 years in China.  But I can say now that I have been back for nearly a year I have gotten lazy and I only use it when I talk to him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.