Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did a scan on the case tracker app and I noticed that the cases before and after us have been approved today.. Like ughhhhh why skipped us??!!! 💔 

It's frustrating! 😔 

6 minutes ago, weddas said:

I did a scan on the case tracker app and I noticed that the cases before and after us have been approved today.. Like ughhhhh why skipped us??!!! 💔 

It's frustrating! 😔 

it really is. :( i felt like theyre completely skipping dec 7 filers. its like theyre gving 1-2 approvals/day only. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Morning all, happy to see some approvals today.  Congratulations to the newly approved.   I have one question, has anyone from December received an approval after submitting an RFE this month?  How long did the approval took after USCI received the RFE documentation?  Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, guines2127 said:

Morning all, happy to see some approvals today.  Congratulations to the newly approved.   I have one question, has anyone from December received an approval after submitting an RFE this month?  How long did the approval took after USCI received the RFE documentation?  Thanks.

Once uscis recieved rfe takes between 14 to 60 days.

Edited by BJ & Christine

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
20 minutes ago, weddas said:

It's frustrating! 😔 

Sorry to ask but how can you see that? How can you do a scan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
39 minutes ago, weddas said:

It's frustrating! 😔 

How can I do the scan?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
Just now, weddas said:

It's frustrating! 😔 

Oh dear, I totally understand that. A lot of December 14/15 are getting approved while we're still waiting. It's really sad ad frustrating. But we have to hang in there!! It's really taking a toll on us as a couple as well, so it's awful. Have faith! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm starting to lose a little hope each day goes by without any news, and it's definitely hurting our relationship, but it's okay. I know we'll get there. All of us. It's just really sad sometimes. 

Congratulations to everyone already approved!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

I'm starting to lose a little hope each day goes by without any news, and it's definitely hurting our relationship, but it's okay. I know we'll get there. All of us. It's just really sad sometimes. 

This happens with everyone. Some may be to proud to say it puts pressure on their relationship. It does at time, I know exactly what your saying. It’s like having an intangible relationship of a process with patience, frustration and excitement. Sometimes the frustration can overtake the excitement. We are going to book another trip for August. This process is a ‘process’ but it’s not going to eat us. We are happy with an early November POE so we can save more money seeing as EAD is taking a long time! Our time will come love! Honestly ❤️ 

Edited by jakejon

Hey Everyone,

Been silently stalking this thread for a while.  First time posting.

I appreciate everyone's optimism, but frankly I'm getting mad.  When we filed, the USCIS processing dates stated 3-6 months max.  At this point almost everyone is over 6 months.  Just because they're slowing down, doesn't mean we should take it lying down.

When we hit our 200 day mark (at day 185 now), I will be emailing my congresswoman and I encourage everyone else to do the same.  This is utterly ridiculous.  They should be prioritizing our Visa's, yet work Visa's are getting approved faster.  It isn't how it should be, so we should collectively help USCIS get their asses in gear by speaking to those who can actually help.

My cousin is in the marines and even HE had to go to his congressman.  Optimism is great, but so is action.

Peace to you all <3

Old Website Dec 22

New Website Dec 28

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, weddas said:

It's frustrating! 😔 

Maybe someone else is working  on your file that's the reason it seem as if they skip you but no worries it's coming soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Same here. It's starting to affect mine as well. I'm not good at dealing with LDR's because I get really impatient and emotional. I just want this to be over already.

Hi Everyone,

I been checking our status on the old site and it says "error the case can't be recognized" but on the new site it says the application was received and also I got the letter in the mail saying the application was received December 14.

I been checking everyday but nothing. I see people already got approved from the December list. 

Does anyone else have this problem or had this problem before?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.