Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 minutes ago, lilit829 said:

At least Argentina has gotten some good news today! There's still a chance to pass to the next round on the World Cup! Let's keep the hopes up for a speedy NOA2 and a chance for the next round!

Oh my goodness my family is super happy about that!! haha. We'll see how it goes! Thank you sweetie! I hope that you get yours if you haven't already ^_^

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

This is driving me bananas!  I can't sit still- I have such mixed emotions of excitement, nervousness and anxiety!

I thought this would be the week, but it doesn't look like that is the case :(  Hang in there everyone 

December 15th here, still waiting :whistle:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, LoveBird said:

This is driving me bananas!  I can't sit still- I have such mixed emotions of excitement, nervousness and anxiety!

I thought this would be the week, but it doesn't look like that is the case :(  Hang in there everyone 

December 15th here, still waiting :whistle:

I'm December 14th and haven't heard anything either :( I really thought I'd have it by now but doesn't look like it. Hang in there dear!!! We can do this! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

March filer i checked the old website and for october to march 31 tje processing times are 7.7 months.  October to december 31 they were 6.6 i think so the wait is getting longer for everyone.

28 minutes ago, CO & RK said:

Love all the positivity!  I'm naturally a more patient individual and this process is by far the biggest test of patience I have ever had. BUT when I look back in five, ten, twenty years all I am going to say is that the wait was WORTH IT! 

Hang in there every one! In the end it'll be worth the stress, anxiety, and countless amount of time that we have each invested into this process. We will all get there :yes: 

Finally, I see a "positive" post. Where have you been? With a sea of hatred, impatience, whinny, got to have it now, stressed out crowd opining, you are a ray of sunshine. Thanks for the uplifting message. I wish you nothing but sunny days and smooth sailing. Thank you for your post. :thumbs:

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
52 minutes ago, CO & RK said:

Love all the positivity!  I'm naturally a more patient individual and this process is by far the biggest test of patience I have ever had. BUT when I look back in five, ten, twenty years all I am going to say is that the wait was WORTH IT! 

Hang in there every one! In the end it'll be worth the stress, anxiety, and countless amount of time that we have each invested into this process. We will all get there :yes: 

That is so true dear! This is gonna be just a bittersweet memory of how our lives started with our loved ones!! We can do this, we're not alone!! ^_^:thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Finally, I see a "positive" post. Where have you been? With a sea of hatred, impatience, whinny, got to have it now, stressed out crowd opining, you are a ray of sunshine. Thanks for the uplifting message. I wish you nothing but sunny days and smooth sailing. Thank you for your post. :thumbs:

All I have to do is look back at this graphic of November's current status... or October (!!) ...to see examples of people who have waited longer than we have... and continue to wait. 

All steps along this road are necessary steps.  This is our process.  This is our story.  I hope that all who are still waiting will remember that these patient days are the price we pay for love, unparalleled.

"Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life." ~~ Theodore Roosevelt

Have a beautiful weekend, everyone.

November.jpg

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello everyone i have been following this thread for a while but never posted anything, i have a question for anyone who is kind enough to answer. So 10 years ago i got a speeding ticket that resulted in a fine of exactly $500 and checked NO on that one question because that ticket was so long ago it didnt come to mind when filling out the petition. Now my license got suspended because i didnt pay a $165 ticket that i got before leaving the country and didnt have the funds to pay it. As soon as i have the money to pay the fine and get my license reinstated i will do that but im thinking they might adjuticate my petition before that happens. Does anyone think my petition could get denied because of those two things.

Edited by P&L1047

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
15 minutes ago, P&L1047 said:

Hello everyone i have been following this thread for a while but never posted anything, i have a question for anyone who is kind enough to answer. So 10 years ago i got a speeding ticket that resulted in a fine of exactly $500 and checked NO on that one question because that ticket was so long ago it didnt come to mind when filling out the petition. Now my license got suspended because i didnt pay a $165 ticket that i got before leaving the country and didnt have the funds to pay it. As soon as i have the money to pay the fine and get my license reinstated i will do that but im thinking they might adjuticate my petition before that happens. Does anyone think my petition could get denied because of those two things.

Worst case scenario you get an RFE for the first one.  Which i doubt will come up unless you were arrested or fingerprinted, otherwise I dont think it would be in the FBI database.

Second one is tricky and you are probably okay.  It depends upon state law in where it happened but not paying a traffic ticket is not a a "Criminal offense".  YOur license got suspended and they are taking away your right to drive by suspending your license.    Now if you drive on that suspended license and get arrested, that is a criminal offense and would have to be disclosed.

Doubt either will come up or be an issue.

Edited by GP1977

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 minutes ago, P&L1047 said:

also if you want to be proactive in case you do get an RFE (Which i doubt you will get ) start gathering the paperwork from the courthouse where that happened so that if you get it now you aren't trying to chase it down once the RFE comes because it could take a few weeks to get that info from the courthouse if you dont have the paperwork on hand.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
11 minutes ago, GP1977 said:

also if you want to be proactive in case you do get an RFE (Which i doubt you will get ) start gathering the paperwork from the courthouse where that happened so that if you get it now you aren't trying to chase it down once the RFE comes because it could take a few weeks to get that info from the courthouse if you dont have the paperwork on hand.

Thanks GP for your reply, there was never an arrest or fingerprints just a normal speeding ticket that resulted in a $500 fine. I was thinking i would be ok with the two stituations but its always nice to get a second opinion. And thats a good point about driving under the suspended license that deffinatly would not be good.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I need some help. I have a question that would best be posted to my country directly but when I go to the portal I dont see an option to start a new thread. I can just see the posts already there. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Jenny17655 said:

I need some help. I have a question that would best be posted to my country directly but when I go to the portal I dont see an option to start a new thread. I can just see the posts already there. 

Post it here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/153-caribbean/

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.