Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Am I the only one nervous? We were discussing it with my fiance yesterday about all this and he was "why are you so nervous? isn't this what we wanted?" and he's right. I feel like the word is anxious, but still. Aaaaggghhh, this is like a huge ball of emotions!

Anyways, good luck everyone!!! Hopefully today we see approvals! Hang in there :dancing:

Lol my fiance keep telling me nothing to worry about but I just  can't stop. do you guys notice  that the weekend went by so slow? It felt like forever. I hope all of us have noa2 this week :). 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Am I the only one nervous? We were discussing it with my fiance yesterday about all this and he was "why are you so nervous? isn't this what we wanted?" and he's right. I feel like the word is anxious, but still. Aaaaggghhh, this is like a huge ball of emotions!

Anyways, good luck everyone!!! Hopefully today we see approvals! Hang in there :dancing:

You are not the only one.  Talked to my fiancé yesterday and she panicked a little bit, told me it feels so real now (12/17 NO1) I laughed and told her, we have been engaged since Nov 16, been in a relationship since 2015 mostly, I have travel to see her in Cuba every 60-90 days (about 12-13 trips) we see each other daily via voice chat, and now it feels real??   She was just so nervous, the process takes such a long time, that being in a long distance relationship becomes the norm, and getting the approval notice (or getting close to it) jumps you back into the reality of what we are trying to accomplish with this process, finally being together with our loved ones.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Lmao that's so me. Saturday I said to my fiance "I'm going to start working out on Monday I swear" Today is Monday and I'm eating a bag of chips 

Haha, just got done talking with my fiancé. How can he keep being so calm while me I can’t help but be nervous, excited, anxious all the same time 😬😬😬😬 Oh well he is a guy, guess that’s their nature hahaha.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tram Le said:

Lol my fiance keep telling me nothing to worry about but I just  can't stop. do you guys notice  that the weekend went by so slow? It felt like forever. I hope all of us have noa2 this week :). 

I know right! It's so crazy how when you want something really bad, time just seems to stop! We'll have some news soon, so we have to hang in there! ^_^

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Tram Le said:

My fiancé is the same, he keeps on reminding me everything is gonna be alright ♥️♥️

Ugghhhh yes weekend seems so slow like really slow lol, I’m not a fan of Monday’s but now I’m looking forward for today (Monday) haha 😆 

Edited by Cris&Rich

Timeline
3 minutes ago, guines2127 said:

You are not the only one.  Talked to my fiancé yesterday and she panicked a little bit, told me it feels so real now (12/17 NO1) I laughed and told her, we have been engaged since Nov 16, been in a relationship since 2015 mostly, I have travel to see her in Cuba every 60-90 days (about 12-13 trips) we see each other daily via voice chat, and now it feels real??   She was just so nervous, the process takes such a long time, that being in a long distance relationship becomes the norm, and getting the approval notice (or getting close to it) jumps you back into the reality of what we are trying to accomplish with this process, finally being together with our loved ones.

You're absolutely right about the "being in a long distance relationship becomes the norm", we feel that way sometimes with my fiance, but we have to remind each other that we don't want that relationship anymore, we want to be together so that's why all this is worth it. I guess being the one moving makes everything so scared, a lot of things changing, etc, but we know why we are doing it, and eventually all that fear will go away. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cris&Rich said:

Haha, just got done talking with my fiancé. How can he keep being so calm while me I can’t help but be nervous, excited, anxious all the same time 😬😬😬😬 Oh well he is a guy, guess that’s their nature hahaha.

So true, my fiance is so calm it makes me mad and then he's like "thank god i'm calm, can you imagine if we were both this anxious?" haha 

13 minutes ago, Cris&Rich said:

Exactly!!!! Guys normally take it easy! Hang in there! hahahaha But im kinda OCD with things! and can't start new things until i finish the old ones! So this like on hold ...hold....hold!  But i feel so happy when i see active month receiving their Approval! For real is like enjoy an approval hundred times! Good luck Decembros!!! we are kinda of second cousins! @Jo&Ryan awwwwwww Thank u dear! i best wishes and gooooooooood luck to all of u!!!!!1

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

So true, my fiance is so calm it makes me mad and then he's like "thank god i'm calm, can you imagine if we were both this anxious?" haha 

Hehehe our fiancé’s balances us.

Praying and rooting for all of us 🙏 

Come on USCIS we want our much deserved NOA 2. ☺️☺️☺️

36 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! Lol. This process is stressful and I'm gaining a lot of weight I swear haha 

Happy Monday :jest:

Hahah, oh dear, this is exactly how I feel. I decided to go back home to visit my parents, and I was telling them that I feel like this visa process has been so stressful that my body just feels like it''s in shock all the time (no matter how much I run or try to be healthy!). Good luck to all of us today, so we don't have to feel this way anymore!! :D

10.10.2017 - Engagement

12.05.2017 - (K1 Visa) Case was Received

12.06.2017 - NOA1

06.14.2018 - NOA2 (Approved)

07.02.2018 - NVC received

07.03.2018 - NVC case number assigned

07.24.2018 - Left NVC/In Transit (22 days at NVC)

08.08.2018 - Medical

08.22.2018 - Interview (Approved! The whole process took 259 days from start to finish.)

09.08.2018 - POE

10.20.2018 - Marriage

11.14.2018 - (AOS) Case was Received

11.18.2018 - (AOS) Fingerprint Fee was Received

07.24.2019 - "Case Ready for Interview to be Scheduled" (253 days)

07.31.2019 - Green Card interview letter received in the mail (7 days later)

08.29.2019 - Green Card interview (Approved!)

09.03.2019 - New Card Being Produced!

09.07.2019 - Green Card in Hand! (9 days after our interview)

06.23.2021 - Form I-751 Removal of Conditions, Case was Received

06.26.2021 - NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

You're absolutely right about the "being in a long distance relationship becomes the norm", we feel that way sometimes with my fiance, but we have to remind each other that we don't want that relationship anymore, we want to be together so that's why all this is worth it. I guess being the one moving makes everything so scared, a lot of things changing, etc, but we know why we are doing it, and eventually all that fear will go away. 

You are correct, about the scares, she has never been out of the country, leaving her mom and 2 sisters behind that are very, very close to her.  I have all my family here in the US, my work, friends, my life.  I am always telling her how much I appreciate her sacrifices so we can be together.  I guess the only thing that makes easier for her is that we have known each other all of our lives, we are from the same town, we had a relationship in our teens (17-20) always been in love we each other and finally we can be together 22 years later.   But regardless, it must truly scary to leave everything you know and start over, specially with kids.

Timeline
1 minute ago, wakeuplittlesuzy said:

Hahah, oh dear, this is exactly how I feel. I decided to go back home to visit my parents, and I was telling them that I feel like this visa process has been so stressful that my body just feels like it''s in shock all the time (no matter how much I run or try to be healthy!). Good luck to all of us today, so we don't have to feel this way anymore!! :D

It feels so good knowing I'm not the only one!! Haha 

Hang in there, we're so close now!! :dancing:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Exactly!!!! Guys normally take it easy! Hang in there! hahahaha But im kinda OCD with things! and can't start new things until i finish the old ones! So this like on hold ...hold....hold!  But i feel so happy when i see active month receiving their Approval! For real is like enjoy an approval hundred times! Good luck Decembros!!! we are kinda of second cousins! @Jo&Ryan awwwwwww Thank u dear! i best wishes and gooooooooood luck to all of u!!!!!1

Yeah right! I’m a silent reader for a while and whenever I see someone shares their good news I feel really happy, seeing approvals for Sep to Nov filers makes my previous weeks bearable knowing that each approved case means one step closer to ours. Good luck to you girl! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.