Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Am I the only one nervous? We were discussing it with my fiance yesterday about all this and he was "why are you so nervous? isn't this what we wanted?" and he's right. I feel like the word is anxious, but still. Aaaaggghhh, this is like a huge ball of emotions!

Anyways, good luck everyone!!! Hopefully today we see approvals! Hang in there :dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Am I the only one nervous? We were discussing it with my fiance yesterday about all this and he was "why are you so nervous? isn't this what we wanted?" and he's right. I feel like the word is anxious, but still. Aaaaggghhh, this is like a huge ball of emotions!

Anyways, good luck everyone!!! Hopefully today we see approvals! Hang in there :dancing:

You are not alone! I feel nervous as well, I’m feeling mix emotions urrrggghhh lol. 

Keeping the positive thinking and vibes going.

Happy Monday 😂 Hope to see good movement and lots of approval today. Have a nice day/night to all! 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Cris&Rich said:

You are not alone! I feel nervous as well, I’m feeling mix emotions urrrggghhh lol. 

Keeping the positive thinking and vibes going.

Happy Monday 😂 Hope to see good movement and lots of approval today. Have a nice day/night to all! 

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! Lol. This process is stressful and I'm gaining a lot of weight I swear haha 

Happy Monday :jest:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ST_RO said:

I'm a February filer and even I am anxious - I want to see you December guys move ahead because A) I want everyone to finally be done with this ordeal and B) I want to see USCIS move closer and closer to the February ones :-)

Oh a February filer!! Yours is coming soon too don't worry!! Let's hope they speed things up, so everyone can move forward.

Hang in there!! :thumbs:^_^

hahaha! i am an April filer! and i have had this feeling before start the process(because i'm been a lurker from August Filers!...)... But i finally found something that is helping me and it is another timelines! like i will see my baby June 21... So for now that is my countdown! i hope don't die when i'm in the moment u are right now...hahaha no coffee for me those days!! Good LUCK to Octo/Nov/Dec Filers!

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Oh a February filer!! Yours is coming soon too don't worry!! Let's hope they speed things up, so everyone can move forward.

Hang in there!! :thumbs:^_^

Thank you!

I know, and given all the stuff that I still have to work on (sell everything, all the paperwork, leaving job and training someone that will replace me) time is going to fly by for me. 

Hope you have an approval shortly!

K1

2018-02-09: I-129F sent

2018-02-15: NOA1

2018-08-16: NOA2

2018-10-11: Interview 

2018-10-19: Visa received

2018-12-06: US entry

2018-12-15: Wedding

AOS/EAD/AP

2019-02-26: Filed

2019-03-05: NOA

2019-06-12: Approved

Lifting Conditions (I-751)

Potomac Service Center

2021-05-07: Filed

2021-05-12: NOA

2021-08-26: Biometrics

2023-03-11: 48-month extension letter received

2024-02-07: RFE 

2024-02-14: Response to RFE received

2024-02-15: I-751 approved

Citizenship (N-400)

2024-04-02: Filed

2024-04-03: NOA

Biometrics reused

2024-08-08: Interview (Approved same day)

2024-08-17: Oath Ceremony

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! Lol. This process is stressful and I'm gaining a lot of weight I swear haha 

Happy Monday :jest:

@Jo&Ryan lol 

hehehe I know the struggle I’m putting on hold going to my couturier coz I’m still hoping to lose a kilo or two but it’s not happening. Me: gets another bar of chocolate 😭 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kyle&Ana said:

hahaha! i am an April filer! and i have had this feeling before start the process(because i'm been a lurker from August Filers!...)... But i finally found something that is helping me and it is another timelines! like i will see my baby 21 june... So for now that is my countdown! i hope don't die when i'm in the moment u are right now...hahaha no coffee for me those days!! Good LUCK to Octo/Nov/Dec Filers!

That's so funny!! That is literally me right now, I'm super hiperactive that I can't even sleep! Haha. The phase of the process you are in right now is the most calm one, so enjoy it with your partner the best you can!! - Hopefully we can tell you everything we went through when it's all over for us. 

Thank you for the encouragement! And good luck to you too dear ^_^

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ST_RO said:

Thank you!

I know, and given all the stuff that I still have to work on (sell everything, all the paperwork, leaving job and training someone that will replace me) time is going to fly by for me. 

Hope you have an approval shortly!

That's so sweet thank you!! Oh I know, that's the worst part about this process, the moving process!! Selling everything, leaving the job, ugh, I still find it so difficult. But hang in there! You can do it, and it'll be worth it ^_^

Timeline
17 minutes ago, ST_RO said:

I'm a February filer and even I am anxious - I want to see you December guys move ahead because A) I want everyone to finally be done with this ordeal and B) I want to see USCIS move closer and closer to the February ones :-)

Good luck to you! Hope all of us gets approval within reasonable wait time so we can be with our love ones ❤️ 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cris&Rich said:

@Jo&Ryan lol 

hehehe I know the struggle I’m putting on hold going to my couturier coz I’m still hoping to lose a kilo or two but it’s not happening. Me: gets another bar of chocolate 😭 

Lmao that's so me. Saturday I said to my fiance "I'm going to start working out on Monday I swear" Today is Monday and I'm eating a bag of chips 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.