nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, Chris and Lisa said:

Hi I'm Chris, USC petitioning for my wife. I'm a January filer but follow your group. Holidays are the hardest. I've been away from my wife a year the 15th of this month. It's hard. I'm visiting her in August tho for a few weeks. I wanted to share that there have been a few February folks who got approved and several January folks as well. So keep the faith and understand we all go thru this together and have similar experiences with immigration. I spoke to USCIS and my document preparer and they said I should be prepared to wait until October or November before I hear anything and anything before is a gift. So don't give up hope, I've read some folks want to give up, and I hope they don't. We will go to the end of the earth for love and our spouse. This wait is very temporary. God bless all of you .

Thank you

Potomac has slowed down so much i feel so depressed. But love is keeping my strong.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, Chris and Lisa said:

Hi I'm Chris, USC petitioning for my wife. I'm a January filer but follow your group. Holidays are the hardest. I've been away from my wife a year the 15th of this month. It's hard. I'm visiting her in August tho for a few weeks. I wanted to share that there have been a few February folks who got approved and several January folks as well. So keep the faith and understand we all go thru this together and have similar experiences with immigration. I spoke to USCIS and my document preparer and they said I should be prepared to wait until October or November before I hear anything and anything before is a gift. So don't give up hope, I've read some folks want to give up, and I hope they don't. We will go to the end of the earth for love and our spouse. This wait is very temporary. God bless all of you .

WHAT ?  October or November till NOA 2 ? That's  freaking nuts ..:(

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Barbie Ann said:

WHAT ?  October or November till NOA 2 ? That's  freaking nuts ..:(

I thought the same. And upset Feb ppl have been approved while we still wait. Potomac has really dropped the ball on approvals. 

4 months more and it wil be a year waiting on approval. Smh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

That is not true.  Don't you guys see all these people getting approve from December 2017.  We will get approve this month

yes so far I see they working on December 4 last time I saw someone got approved. so basic they are working on December filers.

Happy 4th if July to everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

That is not true.  Don't you guys see all these people getting approve from December 2017.  We will get approve this month

I agree...I dont follow the timeline on the website neither do I listen to what they tell me over the phone. We gotta be hopeful. Our time is coming very soon. 

Happy 4th guys, hopefully I'll be with my husband to celebrate next year, phone calls and skype video chats just aren't the same as in person!

The way I see it, some of us must be close to getting approved surely. They aren't accurate when they tell you things over the phone and the website is like 3 months behind!

I think us December guys wil be hearing something soon. I hope and pray. 

I just checked the new website and we received a RFE dated July 2nd.

At least this means they are looking at our case. Will let you guys know what it is when my husband receives it. 

NOA1 - December 5th 2017

RFE Received July 2nd

Nebraska service centre 

1 hour ago, NatalieC136 said:

At least this means they are looking at our case. Will let you guys know what it is when my husband receives it. 

NOA1 - December 5th 2017

RFE Received July 2nd

Nebraska service centre 

Omg am so sorry to hear hun.please do keep us posted!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, NatalieC136 said:

NOA1 - December 5th 2017

RFE Received July 2nd

Nebraska service centre 

Thats good like u say at least you know its process on your case. I hear rfe are moving quickly too. 

Quick question. Do you check site daily. Like do you think they sent you notification day of July 2nd or is that like an automated thing. Because today USCIS is closed. 

Edited by lvsweets

20 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

Thats good like u say at least you know its process on your case. I hear rfe are moving quickly too. 

Quick question. Do you check site daily. Like do you think they sent you notification day of July 2nd or is that like an automated thing. Because today USCIS is closed. 

I do check it daily, I think it might have been a slow update. Not sure

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.