nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Godschild! said:

Ya true. Am happy at least I know once I send what they want they approve it.

Omg excited for you. You are truly blessed. The sooner you send what they want the better. Yay!

1 minute ago, NatalieC136 said:

I do check it daily, I think it might have been a slow update. Not sure

Thank you i check mine beginning of day and end of work day. Its good to know it can be a delayed or automated response. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

The best way is to select option 3 like you want to change the address. You get someone instantly. Always use this trick.

On 6/28/2018 at 8:31 PM, mrs. Mireles said:

Hey guys I've been approved.. Pd is dec 11, 2017 Nebraska Service center. Gracias a Díos... Thank you Lord...🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

14 hours ago, Kwiecia said:

Thank you.

The best way is to select option 3 like you want to change the address. You get someone instantly. Always use this trick.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~~~Posts merged with existing thread.~~~

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:59 PM, PattyMainardi said:

Noa1 of december 2017, someone already received approved? Im anxious, I have seen around here that are reviewing 2 december 2017

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, JoelThai said:

Posted info for K1 petitioners in error.   I see you are CR1.   Sorry...

I think for Dec 2017 CR1 you can look here...

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, PattyMainardi said:

Ohh Tks ! 

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Sorry for the people who got RFE‘s ...I‘m sure it‘s really annoying but you‘re right, at least they are working on your case!

But since u guys said you checked the new website,I did too this morning, and right when I least expected it, we got approved

NOA1 December 7th

NOA 2 July 2nd

Nebraska Service Center

I checked the new website

other than that we didn‘t get any email and any other website is not updated yet!

Remain hopeful everyone!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, mrmvkjts said:

Sorry for the people who got RFE‘s ...I‘m sure it‘s really annoying but you‘re right, at least they are working on your case!

But since u guys said you checked the new website,I did too this morning, and right when I least expected it, we got approved

NOA1 December 7th

NOA 2 July 2nd

Nebraska Service Center

I checked the new website

other than that we didn‘t get any email and any other website is not updated yet!

Remain hopeful everyone!!!!

Omg congrats. I see Nebraska is approving greatly. Potomac on the other hand is lacking. 

Wishinh you the best. Awesomeeeee.

Timeline

So its good and bad lol. But mainly good. I got an RFE through text. I check every day 2x a day the uscis site and nothing was updated until now. 

On July 5, 2018, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. 

so now to wait and see what they want of me. Im assuming i will get the RFE Monday. At least i know they have touched my case. 

Anyone know what they usually ask for?

Screenshot_2018-07-06-13-16-41.png

Timeline

FYI

I religiously checked old and new sites for updates and i also called yesterday at the end of work day for USCIS they told me nothing. 

Today this morning checked both sites. 

Then i get the text first followed by the email saying my case has RFE on the 5th which was yesterday. 

Please dont trust the site or calls made to USCIS this is from my own experience.

1 hour ago, lvsweets said:

FYI

I religiously checked old and new sites for updates and i also called yesterday at the end of work day for USCIS they told me nothing. 

Then i get the text first followed by the email saying my case has RFE on the 5th which was yesterday. 

Please dont trust the site or calls made to USCIS this is from my own experience.

Hey hun wait I thought yu was already approve from texas. You got a n RFE

7 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

FYI

my husband called the USCIS and told  him potomac is a little bit behind. so we can wait up to 11.5 months then see what happens. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.