nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
18 hours ago, Shelly25 said:

Started to receive emails after I created my profile with them.

LET'S GOOOOO POTOMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear man....they soooo slow

2 hours ago, Joseph88 said:

I just gave up 

I know how you feel. I'm tired of waiting to be with my husband. 210 days waiting, and counting...he is going to call on Friday and enquire I will let you guys know how it goes. 

Do we go by old site priority date or new USCIS site? They are only 4 days apart but not sure which they are going off 😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, nickymicky said:

how to create profile?

Went on the website to check case status, below that there's a section that says "Account Login and Sign up"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys I've been approved.. Pd is dec 11, 2017 Nebraska Service center. Gracias a Díos... Thank you Lord...🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Congratulations. My PD is Dec 8th in Nebraska. I know we will get approved in a few days.

Edited by Violy

Timeline
11 hours ago, mrs. Mireles said:

Hey guys I've been approved.. Pd is dec 11, 2017 Nebraska Service center. Gracias a Díos... Thank you Lord...🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Felicidades q emocion

Hello everybody, 

My husband called today and they said they said they are only working on September (for Nebraska) which is what the website shows. They kept saying that and also saying 'we process cases in the order we receive them ' which isn't always true in my opinion. Just going to have to wait, USCIS are not helpful at all

I was approved, Texas - pd Dec 26th and approved June 28th.

Fingers crossed for everyone else hearing soon.

12/26/17 - NOA1

06/27/18 - NOA2 (+183 days)

07/11/18 - Case sent to NVC (+14 days)

07/18/18 - NVC Received (+7 days)

08/10/18 - NVC Case Number (+23 days)

09/06/18 - All Docs Submitted (+27 days)

09/19/18 - Case Complete at NVC (+13 days)

10/18/18 -  Interview appointment letter received (+29 days)

11/20/18 - Interview Date (+33 days) - APPROVED!

11/26/18 - Visa Received 

Timeline
1 hour ago, redvines said:

I was approved, Texas - pd Dec 26th and approved June 28th.

Fingers crossed for everyone else hearing soon.

Congratz even though im having one of the worst days im happy in my heart for you

Timeline

Another Friday has arrived and no approval as of yet. Now to wait the whole weekend plus the holiday this week coming up. That means less approvals. I hope after this holiday Potomac comes to work refreshed and ready to make things speed up. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, lvsweets said:

Another Friday has arrived and no approval as of yet. Now to wait the whole weekend plus the holiday this week coming up. That means less approvals. I hope after this holiday Potomac comes to work refreshed and ready to make things speed up. 

Potomac seems to slow down little bit, and Nebraska is getting ahead, it was other way around just few months ago. I kinda feel happy since im Nebraska but feels bad for Potomac people. Been long time since I've seen my spouse, the only thing we can do is stay strong.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.