nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline

@Mrs.Gosam I did some quick online search and according to what I read, that means a USCIS clerk is handling your application in or another way. It is hard to guess exactly what is going on. It seems like you may be in super fast-track processing, they are just updating your case with some corrections,  just reviewing it to be sure of the details, or sometimes they may be asking for more information from the applicant....another change is an approval notice that will come soon after, but if you applied in December it may a bit of a stretch to expect an approval in a month....

Relax, this is not a race.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

here is my timeline:

I sent my package on December 28th, 2017 to Chicago via USPS priority mail. They delayed my package for some days and was finally delivered on January 7th, 2018 which was a Sunday (will not use them again for such sensitive matters)  my AOSEAD, AP, and petitioner's I-130 application.

The following supporting documents were included:

Affidavit of support (Form I-864), marriage certificate, tax return, joint account doc, pictures, affidavit from brother-in-law, pay-stubs, joint health insurance, birth certificates, passport page, I-94 record, visa page, SSN doc, driver's licence and passport photographs.

***Did not submit the Medical form I-693***

January 11, Received email and text messages yesterday by 11.47pm that my application have been accepted and routed to the National Benefits Center. (MSC). That will be Missouri..

Hopefully the I-797 notice will arrive in my mailbox anytime from now.

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline

I take my "a bit of a stretch" assumption back @Mrs.Gosam. I reviewed some timelines here in this site and I have seen several petitions that were approved in a month or so and got visas 80-90 days....So, let us hope for the best. :)

Edited by MyJourney

Relax, this is not a race.

17 minutes ago, MyJourney said:

I take my "a bit of a stretch" assumption back @Mrs.Gosam. I reviewed some timelines here in this site and I have seen several petitions that were approved in a month or so and got visas 80-90 days....So, let us hope for the best. :)

Thank you @MyJourney. Will update soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I think I'll stop visiting my timeline. Every day I visit it for the last couple of days the date of estimate approval goes further and further in the future and it makes me just sad :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

I think I'll stop visiting my timeline. Every day I visit it for the last couple of days the date of estimate approval goes further and further in the future and it makes me just sad :(

Im the same i check more than one site to see if i read any new news but its just a torture this waiting game. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Bitter sweet day ... 10 year wedding anniversary today.:wub::(.. hopefully next year we can be together... I hope that time flies for all of us .... :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, Barbie Ann said:

Bitter sweet day ... 10 year wedding anniversary today.:wub::(.. hopefully next year we can be together... I hope that time flies for all of us .... :)

Happy anniversary! Sorry you cant be together on this special day. Time will fly and soon will all be a memory. 

On 1/12/2018 at 9:09 AM, Divergent said:

Hello dear, I read somewhere here yesterday that when you see that it means your case has been approved. I don't know if that's correct but I hope it is 😊😊

it does not mean case was approved. when case is approved. it will show case is approved

9 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

Hmm..you just applied last month. Still long way to go.it will be good idea instead of looking at timeline, get yourself busy with something else. good luck

Edited by Pavel1982

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Barbie Ann said:

Happy wedding anniversary dear, I wish you both a quick approval and the very best 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

Awww hugs to you dear! I'm a registered nurse working 2 jobs and yet I still come here everyday. If I'm not checking my timeline, I'm reading stories. I understand how you feel, my timeline moves too but I'm praying and doing my best to think positive thoughts about my service center Nebraska. I pray you get a quick approval 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.