Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline
3 hours ago, dilip said:

BarbaraL- The strongest evidence is financial mingling and that they would like to see.  

[1] Send 401K beneficiary 

[2] Explain that house is already in one name , but living in the same house- diver licence with same address

[3] Beneficiary of life insurance

[4] More back statement up to Dec or Jan 2018.

[5] When went to doctor's office, if you sign any paper to write to share medical information to husband , get a copy of it.

[6] Any joint credit card you both open after ROC filing etc

[7] Health care power of attorney 

[8] Letter from friends or neighbor ( notarized  ) to support your relation etc

[9] Nov 2018, you did medical update, - send documents

ALL OF THEM- from the beginning of your marriage date to now

Thank you very much for your help. I will keep this list and try to get the most I can! 

I guess the person “helping” me didn’t advise me to get important documents with older dates (2016-2018) instead when I applied for the removal I took recent statements from like 3 months before. 

But once again thank you very much!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline

noticed a lot of transfers today, mine still in CA

I-751

ROC SENT:.......11/20/2017

NOA: ................01/12/2017

BIO.: .................26/12/2017

Hello🤗

Just to list myself here as a I751 filer + I applied for N400. 3 year marriage based, 1 child. 

Dec 6, 2017 - I751 received 

Dec 26, 2017 - biometrics done

March 26, 2018 - case received to local office

Jan 2, 2019 - applied for N400 online

Jan 23, 2019 - I’m going for biometrics.

California proc.center, N400 field office: San Bernandino, CA

I want to be one of those “is it normal to have N400 interview this early” people on this forum 😃🙃🎉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I read a post somwer that u can file n400 n do biometric but they wont process it yet for interview they will wait your 3rd year anniversary date on ur greencard before they process it for interview

9 minutes ago, brien0512 said:

I read a post somwer that u can file n400 n do biometric but they wont process it yet for interview they will wait your 3rd year anniversary date on ur greencard before they process it for interview

Sure, of course, it is a requirement! My 3rd year GC anniversary is Feb 9th, so it is close:)

Edited by Dzenana

50 minutes ago, brien0512 said:

I have read the same.  But my husband’s GC date is nearly 60 days away, so that’s close.  Had the biometrics today, so whenever they are ready to process.  Our service center is very backlogged, so the sooner we are in line, the better!

Signature coming soon...

Filed: Timeline
45 minutes ago, Dzenana said:

Sure, of course, it is a requirement! My 3rd year GC anniversary is Feb 9th, so it is close:)

I called USCIS on Jan 14 to precisely ask about this. They told me that they will actually stop processing the N-400 until the conditions are removed, as the condition removal was a requirement for the naturalization. I filed the N-400 on Dec 15 and had my biometrics on Jan 4. The USCIS employee said that my case looked like it was still being processed and that there were 2 options: they would either put me on the scheduling queue for the interview (which is most common), or they could schedule my interview even before my conditions would be removed, but I couldn't have my oath ceremony before the conditions are removed.

Edited by aionescu

2 minutes ago, aionescu said:

I called USCIS on Jan 14 to precisely ask about this. They told me that they will actually stop processing the N-400 until the conditions are removed, as the condition removal was a requirement for the naturalization. I filed the N-400 on Dec 15 and had my biometrics on Jan 4. The USCIS employee said that my case looked like it was still being processed and that there were 2 options: they would either put me on the scheduling queue for the interview (which is most common), or they could schedule my interview even before my conditions would be removed, but I couldn't have my oath ceremony before the conditions are removed.

They used such confusing language!  If your USC application is scheduled, then that’s not really them stopping the process!

The applicant will need to make sure they are ready to fulfill both ROC & USC during that last interview.  They made it seem so difficult!

I don’t think I understand the options they explained to you.  In both, you get an interview and in both your ROC petition needs to be approved before being accepted as a citizen.  What’s the difference?

Signature coming soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So heres my question? I heard uscis sending material for u to study before the interview so im wondering when their going to send or is it true their sending it or u just have to go to their website to study it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.