do you mean on my.uscis.org?

Hi @CharlieBrown 

No,  in https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/

Regards,

Marita. 

event.png

May/29/2024 -- N-400 submitted online.

May/29/2024 -- NOA 1 released online.

May/29/2024 -- Biometrics Reuse letter released online. 

Jun/03/2024 -- Received the Biometrics Reuse letter in our mailbox at home.

July/21/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled. 

July 26/2024-- We received the physical letter with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled.

Sep/05/2024 -- N-400 Interview (passed!)

Sep/05/2024 -- Oath Ceremony will be scheduled. 

Sep/06/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the Oath Ceremony was scheduled. 

Sep/17/2024 -- We received the physical letter with the info about the Oath Ceremony. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Maritah said:

Hi @CharlieBrown 

No,  in https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/

Regards,

Marita. 

oh, mine never changed from March 5 received at local office

I-751

ROC SENT:.......11/20/2017

NOA: ................01/12/2017

BIO.: .................26/12/2017

Timeline
41 minutes ago, cucu91 said:

CSC filler got my case transfer on june 11 to a different office!! and got the letter in the mail! what should be next?

interesting to see any movement so early! did you get a letter in the mail? does it say which office?

Edited by CharlieBrown

I-751

Timeline
1 hour ago, cucu91 said:

yes, came from Potomac service center and the case was transfer to csc 24000 Avila road 2nd flr, Laguna Miguel

interesting that it got transfered to another office still in california.. no idea what it means

I-751

still no updates for mine, i wonder when they gonna start sending out the new extension letter

Removal of Conditions I-751

29 December 2017 - ROC Filing Opening Date (Expiry 29 Mar 2018)

29 December 2017 - I-751 Priority Mail shipped to VSC

2 January 2018 - Package delivered

8 January 2018 - Check cashed in

11 January 2018 - NOA received (DATE of NOA: 3 JAN 2018)

22 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

30 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment

11 August 2018 - 18 Months extension received (Exp on Sept 2019)

8 April 2019 - I751 Approved

12 April 2019 - NOA and greencard received

Help us all by updating your Timeline and Profile!:D

1. Click on your blue nickname on top right corner, there will be a dropdown menu> My Timeline > Edit/Add My Entry.

2. Click on your blue nickname at top right corner, dropdown menu > Account Settings > Profile > Edit Profile (Black button) > change your Filed for and Location.

3. If you would like to update your signature, click on your blue nickname on top right corner, dropdown menu> Account Settings > Left menu click on Signature.

IMPT: If you change address, DO NOT FORGET TO fill up AR-11 Online,for your USC Spouse, fill up I-865! 

I applied for condition removal for Green card in Dec 2017 - California office.

my status still is "On February 26, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACxxxx, at your local office."

not sure what is next!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, JAZB said:

my status still is "On February 26, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACxxxx, at your local office."

not sure what is next!

none of us do

I-751

14 minutes ago, JAZB said:

not sure what is next!

They are currently approving January 2017 petitions with some November 2016 petitions still in the works.

If they keep up this rate, we will have GC in another year.  Nothing to do but wait.

Signature coming soon...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just read a story that a new immigration law coming into effect September 1st, will give USCIS the option to deny an application if there are errors found. There will be no more RFE, instead the case would go to customs for deportation in the event your visa is expired. Has anyone else seen this? I'm really hoping I interpreted it wrong. 

My husband and I plan on filing for his citizenship as soon as we're within the 90 day window of his 3 year anniversary of being here. I guess my question is, if our removal of conditions application is still pending will it cause issues with getting citizenship? 

We're also looking to travel in December, do I need to make an Info pass appointment for him to get the stamp in his passport? 

Our case status hasn't changed since February 26th, and I know the letter they sent last year only extends his current Visa 1 year. There seems to be such a backlog of cases, who knows when this process will be complete. 

I think you mean something like this:

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/uscis-updates-policy-guidance-certain-requests-evidence-and-notices-intent-deny

Shouldn’t apply to you guys, but the procedure has changed when someone is at risk of deportation.  

I think you can only get a passport stamp if your NOA for ROC has one to two months left before expiring.  You can try; this is just what I read from other people who have tried to get the stamp earlier.  I don’t know when we should be getting our 18 month extension letters.

Applying for citizenship may affect ROC.  Hopefully you get an agent that knows they can approve both petitions.  Some folks have an easy time, depending on what the rep knows.  If you get a USC interview and the ROC isn’t complete, make sure you write a letter to request a combo interview.

Signature coming soon...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Amhara said:

I think you mean something like this:

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/uscis-updates-policy-guidance-certain-requests-evidence-and-notices-intent-deny

Shouldn’t apply to you guys, but the procedure has changed when someone is at risk of deportation.  

I think you can only get a passport stamp if your NOA for ROC has one to two months left before expiring.  You can try; this is just what I read from other people who have tried to get the stamp earlier.  I don’t know when we should be getting our 18 month extension letters.

Applying for citizenship may affect ROC.  Hopefully you get an agent that knows they can approve both petitions.  Some folks have an easy time, depending on what the rep knows.  If you get a USC interview and the ROC isn’t complete, make sure you write a letter to request a combo interview.

Thank you so much for your thorough response, I'm glad that this new law doesn't effect our case. And I really appreciate you including tips for how to navigate ROC and applying for USC. :)

17 hours ago, ANF2014 said:

Thank you so much for your thorough response, I'm glad that this new law doesn't effect our case. And I really appreciate you including tips for how to navigate ROC and applying for USC. :)

For more context, the article that sounds scary is: https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/changes-to-federal-policies-pave-way-for-sudden-visa-denials-deportation/

And the actual policy is: 2018-06-28-PM-602-0050.1-Guidance-for-Re

I noticed the article didn’t mention that this policy is related to NTA’s.  If anyone gets an NTA, it’s already bad news, now, you can just get deported faster if the petitioner has committed crimes or are suspected of fraud.  The article seems poorly written to me because so many facts about the policy (which should be the topic) are missing.  Why should we have to read the actual policy if there has been an article published on it to completely understand it?  Anyways...

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.