Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

My Case was transferred to a new office too. I haven't received the NOA yet. I wonder what happens when we submit our N400 by the end of this year. I believe most people in this forum will be eligible for applying for Citizenship by end of 2018. I'm not sure if applying for N400 will expedite or delay the whole process as the N400 and I751 applications get merged. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today i check our mailbox n ive got a ltter from uscis n it was just a transfer letter saying that it transfer to california service center to speed up the processing... the letter came from potomac service center

On 6/19/2018 at 8:00 AM, Amhara said:

15 minutes ago, brien0512 said:

Today i check our mailbox n ive got a ltter from uscis n it was just a transfer letter saying that it transfer to california service center to speed up the processing... the letter came from potomac service center

Huh, very interesting! Let’s see if more of us get it. Perhaps, this will expediate things a bit...hopefully! 

@brien0512 what date does your status (on the USCIS website case status) say that your case was transferred? 

Timeline
Just now, CharlieTanger said:

Huh, very interesting! Let’s see if more of us get it. Perhaps, this will expediate things a bit...hopefully! 

@brien0512 what date does your status (on the USCIS website case status) say that your case was transferred? 

June 15 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, CharlieTanger said:

Mine says it was transferred back in mid-April and didn’t receive official piece of mail yet. 

I dont know whats going on but it seems weird to me.. they transfer it to local office now they send it back to csc... smh

We received the case transfer letter today and our case has been transferred to.......CSC.  <_<

The letter came from the Potomac Service Center, just like the other VJer on this thread.  To be honest, with the way the USCIS has been messing up data on Green Cards and EADs, lately, I don't have much faith that this letter is entirely accurate either.  But maybe it is?  Maybe the PSC was tasked with sending the transfer letters?  Maybe the case was transferred to the PSC and the letter has wrong data.  Or maybe, the case never moved from where it is.

Whatever the situation might be, I don't expect to hear anything else about this case again for another 6 more months until we file the N-400.  

Signature coming soon...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 6/21/2018 at 11:49 AM, brien0512 said:

I dont know whats going on but it seems weird to me.. they transfer it to local office now they send it back to csc... smh

On 6/22/2018 at 3:12 PM, Amhara said:

We received the case transfer letter today and our case has been transferred to.......CSC.  <_<

The letter came from the Potomac Service Center, just like the other VJer on this thread.  To be honest, with the way the USCIS has been messing up data on Green Cards and EADs, lately, I don't have much faith that this letter is entirely accurate either.  But maybe it is?  Maybe the PSC was tasked with sending the transfer letters?  Maybe the case was transferred to the PSC and the letter has wrong data.  Or maybe, the case never moved from where it is.

Whatever the situation might be, I don't expect to hear anything else about this case again for another 6 more months until we file the N-400.  

interesting that they are transfering us to CSC, I think our case never left it tbh with the "local office" glitch

aren't some CSC filers from previous months than us being transfered to places like Nebraska and Texas? Maybe that's what's speeding up for CSC? trying to be positive haha

I-751

ROC SENT:.......11/20/2017

NOA: ................01/12/2017

BIO.: .................26/12/2017

On 6/22/2018 at 6:12 PM, Amhara said:

When was your case transfer date via the "My Case Status" on the USCIS website?  I'm just trying to figure out why we didn't receive any formal letter in the mail when our case says it was transferred to our local office back in April...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everybody,

My case is in VSC,  somebody from the same service center got changes? I filled in Nov 28, 2017, got NOA1 in December 1, 2017, and my biometrics were done in Jan 2, 2018.

I just checked my case in USCIS tracker case and the last time that my file was "touched" was in April 6, 2018 but don't reflect changes at all...  If somebody can give me information I will appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

Marita. 

event.png

May/29/2024 -- N-400 submitted online.

May/29/2024 -- NOA 1 released online.

May/29/2024 -- Biometrics Reuse letter released online. 

Jun/03/2024 -- Received the Biometrics Reuse letter in our mailbox at home.

July/21/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled. 

July 26/2024-- We received the physical letter with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled.

Sep/05/2024 -- N-400 Interview (passed!)

Sep/05/2024 -- Oath Ceremony will be scheduled. 

Sep/06/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the Oath Ceremony was scheduled. 

Sep/17/2024 -- We received the physical letter with the info about the Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Maritah said:

Hi everybody,

My case is in VSC,  somebody from the same service center got changes? I filled in Nov 28, 2017, got NOA1 in December 1, 2017, and my biometrics were done in Jan 2, 2018.

I just checked my case in USCIS tracker case and the last time that my file was "touched" was in April 6, 2018 but don't reflect changes at all...  If somebody can give me information I will appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

Marita. 

hey, how do you know its been "touched? December filler here in CSC, no news since march when was transfered to local office

I-751

Timeline

Yesterday i recieved an email saying that their already reviewing my papers, but they will let me know if the status has change or if they still need anything from me... i really dont know if they really reviewing it but who knows.... lets see what will going to happen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

hey, how do you know its been "touched? December filler here in CSC, no news since march when was transfered to local office

Hi @CharlieBrown

When you check in the USCIS case tracker you can read the LAST UPDATED column a day, month and year information, If this date it's different than you last NOA1, then the file was "touched" or had a "review". 

Regards,

Marita.

event.png

May/29/2024 -- N-400 submitted online.

May/29/2024 -- NOA 1 released online.

May/29/2024 -- Biometrics Reuse letter released online. 

Jun/03/2024 -- Received the Biometrics Reuse letter in our mailbox at home.

July/21/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled. 

July 26/2024-- We received the physical letter with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled.

Sep/05/2024 -- N-400 Interview (passed!)

Sep/05/2024 -- Oath Ceremony will be scheduled. 

Sep/06/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the Oath Ceremony was scheduled. 

Sep/17/2024 -- We received the physical letter with the info about the Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline
On 7/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, Maritah said:

Hi @CharlieBrown

When you check in the USCIS case tracker you can read the LAST UPDATED column a day, month and year information, If this date it's different than you last NOA1, then the file was "touched" or had a "review". 

Regards,

Marita.

do you mean on my.uscis.org?

I-751

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.