Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was just about to say that packet is enormous. I did not send all My.bank statement for 2 years because it was 120 pages. I selected 4months in each year and sent to them. 

This is just too much paperwork 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, CharlieTanger said:

WOW! Your file is massive!!! 

Are all of your documents really needed? I would double-check. Unless they are just pages and pages of bank account withdrawals and additions, I suppose. Most people just go overboard on what they actually need. (Just trying to save you a few bucks on the shipping haha). 

Ours was about a quarter of what you’re sending. 

That's too much paper work. 

41 minutes ago, brien0512 said:

Ours.. n cost me 61 dollars for overnight shipping

received_1924715291128187.jpeg

LOL! I initially prepared a packet like this, too. I spoke with the attorney about the size of the package, and we decided to do a quarter of it. He drew my attention to the fact that IOs need to go through all the documents you submit. There are many schools, but it might be better to send a thinner version first, and let them decide what else they needed through RFE.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, divorcedgayman said:

LOL! I initially prepared a packet like this, too. I spoke with the attorney about the size of the package, and we decided to do a quarter of it. He drew my attention to the fact that IOs need to go through all the documents you submit. There are many schools, but it might be better to send a thinner version first, and let them decide what else they needed through RFE.

I dont like rfe thats why i rather send them all lol... n i dont trust attorneys lol

6 minutes ago, brien0512 said:

I dont like rfe thats why i rather send them all lol... n i dont trust attorneys lol

I hear you, but it’s just not needed. Too much. We never used an attorney either. 

Ours costed a grand $8.50 to send two-day shipping haha! 

Timeline

Is there anybody here change address online?  all i got is an email with an AR number on it n saying change address confrmed by uscis... 

1 hour ago, CharlieTanger said:

WOW! Your file is massive!!! 

Are all of your documents really needed? I would double-check. Unless they are just pages and pages of bank account withdrawals and additions, I suppose. Most people just go overboard on what they actually need. (Just trying to save you a few bucks on the shipping haha). 

Ours was about a quarter of what you’re sending. 

Yeap they're mostly pages and pages of bank accounts (I have loads). I have multiple of banks and credit cards statements. 60% belongs to my bank accounts for two years!(I use debits alotttttttt, husband and I dont carry cash around) I even removed the empty pages of bank accounts and its still a big chunk!

Shipping is flat rate at 18dollars. I shipped via priority mail, able to stuff all in a USPS box. Didn't ship by express cos its New Year, will reach on 2nd!

You guys should use Flat Rate boxes! It'll be cheaper if your package is smaller than mine.

Edited by Roy&Chanel

Removal of Conditions I-751

29 December 2017 - ROC Filing Opening Date (Expiry 29 Mar 2018)

29 December 2017 - I-751 Priority Mail shipped to VSC

2 January 2018 - Package delivered

8 January 2018 - Check cashed in

11 January 2018 - NOA received (DATE of NOA: 3 JAN 2018)

22 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

30 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment

11 August 2018 - 18 Months extension received (Exp on Sept 2019)

8 April 2019 - I751 Approved

12 April 2019 - NOA and greencard received

Help us all by updating your Timeline and Profile!:D

1. Click on your blue nickname on top right corner, there will be a dropdown menu> My Timeline > Edit/Add My Entry.

2. Click on your blue nickname at top right corner, dropdown menu > Account Settings > Profile > Edit Profile (Black button) > change your Filed for and Location.

3. If you would like to update your signature, click on your blue nickname on top right corner, dropdown menu> Account Settings > Left menu click on Signature.

IMPT: If you change address, DO NOT FORGET TO fill up AR-11 Online,for your USC Spouse, fill up I-865! 

Timeline
Just now, divorcedgayman said:

Yes. They just send you a confirmation email. That's all you need.

Im just worried, one of my friend whose an october filler n change address 3 times but didnt report to uscis n until now she havent recived her bio letter.... n i saw a thread on november, saying they reported their change of address online n yet their bio letter went to old address 

1 hour ago, brien0512 said:

Ours.. n cost me 61 dollars for overnight shipping

received_1924715291128187.jpeg

Oh my god! did you fit into flat rate box? Its 25 dollars for overnight shipping! 61 dollars is way too expensive!

Your stack is a little bigger than mine but it should fit the box!

Edited by Roy&Chanel

Removal of Conditions I-751

29 December 2017 - ROC Filing Opening Date (Expiry 29 Mar 2018)

29 December 2017 - I-751 Priority Mail shipped to VSC

2 January 2018 - Package delivered

8 January 2018 - Check cashed in

11 January 2018 - NOA received (DATE of NOA: 3 JAN 2018)

22 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

30 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment

11 August 2018 - 18 Months extension received (Exp on Sept 2019)

8 April 2019 - I751 Approved

12 April 2019 - NOA and greencard received

Help us all by updating your Timeline and Profile!:D

1. Click on your blue nickname on top right corner, there will be a dropdown menu> My Timeline > Edit/Add My Entry.

2. Click on your blue nickname at top right corner, dropdown menu > Account Settings > Profile > Edit Profile (Black button) > change your Filed for and Location.

3. If you would like to update your signature, click on your blue nickname on top right corner, dropdown menu> Account Settings > Left menu click on Signature.

IMPT: If you change address, DO NOT FORGET TO fill up AR-11 Online,for your USC Spouse, fill up I-865! 

Timeline
Just now, Roy&Chanel said:

Oh my god! did you fit into flat rate box? Its 25 dollars for overnight shipping!

Your stack is a little bigger than mine but it should fit the box!

Not mine... it cost me 61 dollars overnight

Edited by brien0512

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.