Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
41 minutes ago, BarbaraL said:

Hello. I sent 175 pages worth of evidence! 

I sent my daughters birth certificates. Enrollment forms from the school my daughter is going. Doctors request of medical records for both of my daughters (luckily I had taken a pic of both requests). I also sent 2016 and 2017 taxes. 401K proof  that we are both the beneficiaries to each other’s accounts.  Health insurance proof of coverage. As well as car insurances for both cars. Life insurance where I’m the beneficiary. Then I printed bank statements(savings, checking and savings accounts under both of our daughters names) from 2016-2018 and whatever I had from 2019. Credit card statements with both of our names with scanned cards that have both of our names. And I also printed out the proof of travel (from Expedia ) and about 20 pictures. 

Thats all I can think of..... it’s a lot of paperwork. You can start working on it now. Most stuff is online or you can just call so they can send you those documents over email. 

Good luck! 

About the proof of travel. Should I send them the actual boarding pass or just copy them to the paper? I will try to gather the same stuff I sent them but with the new address and bank statements starts from Jan, 2018 because we filed before that date. This process is so stressful, *sigh*

Thank you for your reply!

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline
3 hours ago, SilverWind said:

About the proof of travel. Should I send them the actual boarding pass or just copy them to the paper? I will try to gather the same stuff I sent them but with the new address and bank statements starts from Jan, 2018 because we filed before that date. This process is so stressful, *sigh*

Thank you for your reply!

Try to send statements from the time your conditional residency was approved. So from 2-3 years ago. That’s why my package got HUGE. That’s what the RFE will say. They will tell you what you can send. Just send copies. Also make copies for yourself that way you know what you’ve sent. 

The RFE will also say “NOT to send documents you’ve already submitted! 

Mob about the travel don’t send the boarding passes cus the boarding passes only have each of your names. Send the actual  proof that the tickets were purchased at the same time. So the confirmation I think will say that. 

Edited by BarbaraL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Tar999 said:

Has anyone who filed N400 with I751 pending been approved?

I got a combo interview  and both were approved at the same time. Got my 10 year green card on 26 March and a letter for the oath ceremony. I will post my timeline soon. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, amberammo9915 said:

I got a combo interview  and both were approved at the same time. Got my 10 year green card on 26 March and a letter for the oath ceremony. I will post my timeline soon. 

Congratulations!!!   That is exactly what I am hoping for......mailing my wife's I-751 today.....

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

On 3/19/2019 at 1:35 PM, BarbaraL said:

Hello there! I sent my RFE back to Laguna NIGUEL last Monday and they received it on Tuesday March 12. I’m hoping I sent enough evidence for them to aprove me!!! I’ll keep updating! 

What Did they ask you in your RFE ? I saw one case about 5 Numbers ahead of mine Got an RFE on March 26Th. It looks like your Case has momentum and since Received the RFE they are actively working on it. Mine doesn't have any Momentum at all. Its been 30 Days since my N400 Biometrics. My N400 case says its being processed and they will let me know if they need anything.My  I-751 says moved to a different office (Laguna Niguel CA) on June 18. 

Case updated today, new card being produced!

WAC18075.....

Updating on my phone so will add notes here

Transferred to California 6/11/18 (stayed in the same place). Nothing until March 4th when I was transferred to Nebraska. March 13th "Date of Birth Updated", then today New Card is being produced. On a side note in Jan I had a feeling I hadn't sent the 2017 tax transcript in my original pack, so I sent a additional batch of evidence covering 2018 and the 2017 transcript to pre-empt any RFE (had no clue if it would be added to the original documents).

Details below - 

California Service Center
VJName I-751 Date (submission) NOA 1 Issue Date NOA 1 Received Biometrics Interview Approved N400

Notes

Mpmarks1975 12/12/2017   12/14/2017 —/—/— 1/2/2018 No 3/28/19

No.       

Does my "Case Was Received At My Local Office" mean that my case is no longer at VSC?  I'm still really confused about this...

Can I call anyone to inquire?  If so, what number do I call?

Edited by CharlieTanger

1 hour ago, CharlieTanger said:

Does my "Case Was Received At My Local Office" mean that my case is no longer at VSC?  I'm still really confused about this...

Can I call anyone to inquire?  If so, what number do I call?

Call USCIS 1800** number. you can google it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Not sure how to update info - luckyanna CA office - filed in the end of december 2017, March 25th 2019 got approval letter. No interview, got a letter in the end of Jan 2019 that my case is been currently looked at.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.