Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Stealth7x said:

Same thing happend to my case, a week later my case was approved 🙏🏼 Hang in there :)

CONGRATULATIONS STEALTH7X :))):thumbs:  my status shows: CRI89 CASE WAS RECEIVED (SINCE JANUARY 2018). March 11 status showed up but referred to I751 - NAME WAS UPDATED. I am so confused. I will call them on Monday hopefully they can give me more info.

22 hours ago, Markeee said:

How did you reach IO? I tried, but unsuccessful..

When I called to talk to a customer service they did not give me the right answer , he kept saying “ your case is in California there is no much details” then I asked him to transfer me to an actual immigration officer who can give some details on my case.

I got a call back after waiting 1h 30 mins from IO.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Finally it's my turn!  The wait has been long. Also good news for VSCers we finally have more movement :) good luck to everyone else!  I'm cheering for us all!

image.png.519f17b60d29604124e7eb2bb183ffff.png

Here's my updated info

Interview: no

Approval: 3/16/19

N400: no

Notes: no transfer

Question about the card.  Is it a 10 year starting the date card produced or date at the end of old card?

Edited by journadian

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got an update :

I-751 New card being produced ( received today 03/18/19) 

N-400 Oath is scheduled ( received on 03/15/2019)

I will complete my timeline once I get the hard copy to get exact date of approvals.

Good luck to all!!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, justinefava said:

congratulations!!!! did you get before any status about some name update etc? when did you have biometric interview? Mine was March 4 2018. it is really long waiting :(. Thats actually good question about the card.

Thanks! :) 

Here's my journey

12/16/17 - Mailed package
12/18/17 - VSC received
12/19/17 - NOA sent
01/05/18 - NOA received
01/12/18 - Bio letter issued
01/22/18 - Bio letter received
01/30/18 - Bio appointment
- got a 18 month extension letter
03/16/19 - Approval on uscis website

Had my combined I-751 / N-400 interview yesterday at the Columbus Ohio field office. I had a ton of documents with me and was not asked for anything other than they wanted to look at my green card. While my husband was in the waiting room I quickly did the reading/writing/Civics test then they asked me some questions regarding our life together (I.e. what kind of car do you drive? What color is it? What car does your husband drive? What color is it? Do you have any tattoos? Does he have any tattoos? Where do you work and what are your hours? Where does your husband work and what are his hours? How many bedrooms/bathrooms/TVs in your home? What is your address?). After I gave my answers they brought him in to have him answer the same questions. They did not ask to see any of the relationship evidence I had brought with me or any originals for items I sent copies of with either application. Went quickly and the interviewer was very nice! I was approved on the spot and my online portal updated today with “we have scheduled you for an oath ceremony”, the actual document hasn’t been uploaded yet so I’m not sure when it will be. 

Hope this helps anyone with with an upcoming I-751/N-400 interview! 

All the best, 

Frances 

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline
On 3/15/2019 at 11:52 AM, samoak78 said:

My WAC # is WAC18087004## and when I checked for 100 Cases I see some Approvals. My case is in Laguna Niguel CA and hasn't moved since June 2018. Not sure what's going on. My N400 says application being processed. Has Anyone whose case is in Laguna Niguel, CA been approved?

Hello there! I sent my RFE back to Laguna NIGUEL last Monday and they received it on Tuesday March 12. I’m hoping I sent enough evidence for them to aprove me!!! I’ll keep updating! 

1 hour ago, valerie3956 said:

Just got my approval notice today!!!

Congrats to you and everyone else  who recently got approved..!!! hopefully I hear something soon, i mean very soon - NOA dec 26th 2017 WAC18087005****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.