Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, indianshah said:

I received the RFE today and they’ve asked for documents I already submitted. They asked for birth certificate of kids ( I don’t have kids), mortgage documents(already submitted), drivers license of both wife and me (did not submit - I still have the license from NY where we both lived 3 years ago not the Illinois one where we lived for 2.5 years),  property, life and health insurance documents (already submitted life and health), utility bills ( submitted electricity, internet and water), credit card (submitted joint cc statements). It also says not to send whatever I’ve already submitted. I’m super confused on what to do.

They said not to send the ones you already submitted, so I guess just add whatever you can. I literally added the most random ones I can think of, like Facebook chat logs between/regarding me and ex, email correspondence, comments and posts... Even paystubs that show the physical address of where we used to live together. 

Hi guys, I live in Grapevine Tx, and Im a December filer. 22nd I believe it was. I have a WAC180Xxxxx was originaly sent to California then to another california office and here recently in january was transferred to Nebraska Service Center. Last week I recently sent out my citizenship application.

Something weird has happened, the app for case tracking still shows my case has been at Nebraska for 43 days now, since january, but just now i noticed that the “latest update” on the website now says 2/24/19, but only that has changed, the page still says your case has been transferred. 

any idea what this could mean?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Service Center: CSC/WAC#

I751 Submission: 12/04/2017

NOA Issue Date: 12/06/2017
NOA Received Date: 12/11/2017
Biometrics: 12/28/2017

N400: No

Approved Date: 02/27/2019

Case transferred to Nebraska 01/23/2019

Edited by Shocker00

Good Morning all,

I woke up to several 4am text messages and a update email saying my case has been updated. I got approved, new card is being produced. On the uscis.dhs account page there are no updates but when I go to check my status page and type in the receipt number the update is there. 

Filed 12/4/17

Approved 3/1/19 I assume. 

Vermont filer.

EAC18065

I plan to apply for N400 in the next coming months once I get some traveling out of the way.

19 hours ago, FILA2019 said:

Hello everybody!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I would like to do the same, so we can update each other accordingly as we go to our 15 months of waiting. 

I am a December 2017 filer. I filed on 12/19/2017. I have not received any appointment letter for biometerics. I've contacted them two times and they told me, if it's needed, we will let you know. 

On June 18, 2018 my case was transferred to CSC. In July 2018, I moved to another State. In August 2018, I received the 18 month extension letter at my new address. In October 2018, I received another letter similar to the August letter, mentioning the 18 month extension again. Since June 2018, there has not been any movements in my case. I have not received any RFE letter and have not filed for N400 yet. 

HI, I filed the same day as you and I have the same situation as you described. However, yesterday I received a letter in mail stating that they will use my old biometric. 

58 minutes ago, emerlee85 said:

Good Morning all,

I woke up to several 4am text messages and a update email saying my case has been updated. I got approved, new card is being produced. On the uscis.dhs account page there are no updates but when I go to check my status page and type in the receipt number the update is there. 

Filed 12/4/17

Approved 3/1/19 I assume. 

Vermont filer.

EAC18065

I plan to apply for N400 in the next coming months once I get some traveling out of the way.

Congrats! I only check USCIS website for updates, could you please share dhs. website? where i can track my status on this website? thanks

9 minutes ago, Bob_125 said:

Congrats! I only check USCIS website for updates, could you please share dhs. website? where i can track my status on this website? thanks

Thank you.

You can create an account here: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline
On 2/26/2019 at 3:50 PM, Roy&Chanel said:

Hi @tinytran Thanks for letting us know the great news, when did you apply for I751? Missing that info :) 

Hey hey @BarbaraL 

Can I have your info to include on list? 

I751 Submission Date:
Service Center: 

NOA Issue Date:
NOA Received:

N400: YES/NO if apply

Biometrics:

Sent package November 28 2017 to CSC 

Uscis received it December 1st 2017

Got letter  of one year extension on dec 8th 2017 

Got letter for fingerprints sat December 16th for December 29th at 1 pm in Los Angeles ca. 

Received 18 month letter of extension on August 11 2018

Received RFE January 11 2019

Due April 8th 2019

N400 no 

no interview yet 

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I’m wondering .... do I have to make a cover letter for the package I’m sending saying what I’m sending or just the RFE letter is enough ? 

Thank you 

Edited by BarbaraL

16 hours ago, madpnd said:

They said not to send the ones you already submitted, so I guess just add whatever you can. I literally added the most random ones I can think of, like Facebook chat logs between/regarding me and ex, email correspondence, comments and posts... Even paystubs that show the physical address of where we used to live together. 

I was able to talk to a tier 2 officer and he confirmed that the documents I had sent are not on my file. I was shocked!!! He asked me to re-send everything. 

15 hours ago, Shocker00 said:

Just noticed we got approved today. I put in a service request for a missing 18 month extension letter and got this today.

5FD8B060-EA31-4F9A-BB7C-07B4523D477C.jpeg

What's your NOA date?  Thanks :) 

Edited by CharlieTanger

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.