Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Unchained said:

I received a letter yesterday to go for biometrics nextweek. I had received a letter in feb telling me my old one will be reused. Okay. I am confused. 

We are all in the same boat unchained its looks like we that are left to be approved Dec 2018 filers that got reuse biometrics  in February have been sent to go do biometrics. My biometrics is on Tuesday 6/4/19.. I believe after the biometrics we will all get approvals. That was the same case with some filers in another thread.

Folks who are getting the Bio Metrics Letters Did You Apply for N400? and Have you submitted your BioMetrics for N400? I got a letter too in Feb 2019 that my Bio Metrics for I-751 will be re-used right after my Bio-Metrics for N400 was submitted. This might be a good sign that your case is being worked on. I am 84 days away from my 18 Month extension getting expired. Still no news about my I -751. N400 shows that its being actively processed. I am waiting for USCIS processing time to update to my submission date so I can submit a request. As of today CSC is processing Nov 13, 2017 Applications as per USCIS website.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, samoak78 said:

Folks who are getting the Bio Metrics Letters Did You Apply for N400? and Have you submitted your BioMetrics for N400? I got a letter too in Feb 2019 that my Bio Metrics for I-751 will be re-used right after my Bio-Metrics for N400 was submitted. This might be a good sign that your case is being worked on. I am 84 days away from my 18 Month extension getting expired. Still no news about my I -751. N400 shows that its being actively processed. I am waiting for USCIS processing time to update to my submission date so I can submit a request. As of today CSC is processing Nov 13, 2017 Applications as per USCIS website.

Most of us that are going for biometrics did not apply for N400. My biometrics is for I751 and its tomorrow 6/4/19. I know at least 3 of us here dec filers who got the reuse biometrics mail in Feb who have now been scheduled for biometrics. Yes I believe we will be approved once our biometrics is captured. Wait has been soo looooong

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, samoak78 said:

My I-751 , Nov 2017 still waiting for approval ( VSC). No news, no transfer, still waiting in local office since April 9, 2018.   Got N-400 interview on June 28, 2019.  Request information about my I-751 case, they said that they will reply by 6th June.  Will wait

After he had told me that they would reuse my prints in February, I got a letter that I have to do biometrics next week.  and today I get a letter that my has almost been transferred to Missouri and that they will give me an interview for the i751 that will tell me the day I have never received an update!  and I sent enough evidence I think because they want interview in some cases

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Mario barrios said:

After he had told me that they would reuse my prints in February, I got a letter that I have to do biometrics next week.  and today I get a letter that my has almost been transferred to Missouri and that they will give me an interview for the i751 that will tell me the day I have never received an update!  and I sent enough evidence I think because they want interview in some cases

That really sucks. I'll suggest you just get all your documents ready and prepare for the interview. At least it's the end in sight 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mario barrios said:

If I and my wife are not preparing for the interview.  We still do not know when he surprised us.  the letter says that it will inform us

Oh they said they will inform. Fingers crossed then. Are you a California Dec 2017 filer?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mario barrios said:

If I am from December 2017 California and now my casé  is in Missouri, was transferred last week?  you have some update I will make biometrics footprints next week

Missouri? Wow. I have the case transferred June 18th and now I got biometrics tomorrow

I went to my biometrics appointment on June 4th. It was super quick. I went 3 hours earlier and they took me in without a problem. They only took my right hand fingers plus picture and signature. I told the lady over there about the reuse letter in February and she told me that by the new biometerics they want to find/confirm me in the system. Thankfully, she found me in the system and she said that they are going to reuse the old one!!!!! I know! It's very confusing!! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, FILA2019 said:

I went to my biometrics appointment on June 4th. It was super quick. I went 3 hours earlier and they took me in without a problem. They only took my right hand fingers plus picture and signature. I told the lady over there about the reuse letter in February and she told me that by the new biometerics they want to find/confirm me in the system. Thankfully, she found me in the system and she said that they are going to reuse the old one!!!!! I know! It's very confusing!! 

I also had my biometrics on June 4th and it was a really smooth process. I was done in 25mins. Like you they only my right fingers, new pictures and signature. The lady also told me that it was because I have finger prints on file and told me to expect my card in the mail. Patiently waiting for approval 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.