Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

how is there only 2 cases for june 6th processed again... I was SURE theyd cut it down to 100 by end of day today - if they were putting in the effort this week to demolish june 1-june 6th the way they are cutting into 19th and  20th everyone in beg of june would have a notice by today. i almost want to do some extensive research on management in USCIS and call and start name dropping so they pull my case and approve in fear.  i know - not reasonable or logical but a girl can dream...

Aggred! I know they gotta move on and approve first “easy cases”, bug I’m sure there are “easy cases” among the over a hundred cases of June 6th. 

2 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

yo through all your sarcasm i COMPLETELY relate. you already know, we are the same NOA1 day... i am trying not to be sarcastic but you and others are definitely speaking through me on this because i feel exactly the same way . its infuriating.  its so strange to feel innocent hope and crushing disappointment in the same day , every single day... over and over and over and over and over...... i don't know if i can visit my fiancé again until his POE so this is a weight that is becoming very real to me and growing more difficult. i never imagined it would be this long, not in my wildest dreams.  

I keep holding out hope that they will do to us what they did to the 12th. Just start getting through the big days. Now that more 19 and 20s are getting approved while early June waits it is bearing down on me like a weight. Now that we will be firmly in the 200s after today it really isn’t fun or funny anymore. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'll tell you what's not fun...

Hangovers. 🤢🤒😴

I'd happily take a month of hangovers over 8+ months of waiting!!! 

(I sent Mr H all the paperwork in April, before people point out my NOA1 to me 😉)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
40 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I keep holding out hope that they will do to us what they did to the 12th. Just start getting through the big days. Now that more 19 and 20s are getting approved while early June waits it is bearing down on me like a weight. Now that we will be firmly in the 200s after today it really isn’t fun or funny anymore. 

I am with you 100% .  do we know if USCIS is working today... or scheduled to, I should say

Edited by Lisa & Jorge

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

I am with you 100% .  do we know if USCIS is working today... or scheduled to, I should say

I believe so.

My fiance is waiting right now for a callback from Tier 2, so the call centre edfinitely is.  I dont see why the adjudicators wouldn't be.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Hey John...

Like all of us here on VJ, I don't think it is fair at all for you to have been waiting so long for your approval.

I'm thinking now "IF" (and this could be a big IF) if the delay is because you have a K1/K2 visa?

Could that could be why there is such a delay in your processing?

I wonder how difficult it would be for us (at least all the June Filers) to try and "Chart or Graph" who's visa applications include a K2...

At the very least, it could shed some light on the tremendous delays that you and Rose are facing, as well as many others.

I'm June 28th so I have a long wait ahead of me...

1 minute ago, Mike and Wendelyn said:

Hey John...

Like all of us here on VJ, I don't think it is fair at all for you to have been waiting so long for your approval.

I'm thinking now "IF" (and this could be a big IF) if the delay is because you have a K1/K2 visa?

I wonder how difficult it would be for us (at least all the June Filers) to try and "Chart or Graph" who's visa applications include a K2...

At the very least, it could shed some light on the tremendous delays that you and Rose are facing, as well as many others.

According to the Q&A here with the former adjudicator, the K2 actually helps speed it up. The adjudicators like those because they get credit for multiple reviews while only looking at one petition. According to the adjudicator here, they like those because they are like extra credit for the adjudicators. Kids don’t add much to the review time as they generally don’t have criminal records to look into and with one 10 minute review they can get credit for multiple approvals. 

Maybe things have have changed but that is what was said here. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

According to the Q&A here with the former adjudicator, the K2 actually helps speed it up. The adjudicators like those because they get credit for multiple reviews while only looking at one petition. According to the adjudicator here, they like those because they are like extra credit for the adjudicators. Kids don’t add much to the review time as they generally don’t have criminal records to look into and with one 10 minute review they can get credit for multiple approvals. 

Maybe things have have changed but that is what was said here. 

Okay... I remember you pointing that out to us and since things have really gone upside down at USCIS, I'm just grabbing at straws trying to make sense of anything that is happening :) Thanks John

8 minutes ago, Mike and Wendelyn said:

Okay... I remember you pointing that out to us and since things have really gone upside down at USCIS, I'm just grabbing at straws trying to make sense of anything that is happening :) Thanks John

I'm sure that things can change and it certainly doesn't seem like the K2s are helping me.  We may never really understand what is going on unless another former adjudicator shows up to talk to us.  The discussion here was from many years ago.

On a side note, my VJ timeline moved from December 11 to December 12...

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Well, just a warning... I got mixed news from the Tier 2 agent (well my fiance did)...

The general opinion that RFEs get updated online... nope.  We have an RFE on the way sent 3 days ago, and online still shows "Received"...

I'm taking it as good news since at least the case has been touched, but yeah - not only approvals avoid online updating.

Dang! USCIS is in total chaos! I think I'm gonna stop hoping for them to fix things up. I'll just sit here in one corner and wait without any expectations. They gave us enough trouble already but they seem to have stored a lot more in their bags. Geez! :mellow:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
7 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Well, just a warning... I got mixed news from the Tier 2 agent (well my fiance did)...

The general opinion that RFEs get updated online... nope.  We have an RFE on the way sent 3 days ago, and online still shows "Received"...

I'm taking it as good news since at least the case has been touched, but yeah - not only approvals avoid online updating.

Sorry to hear that and that you have to find out by phone/mail. It’s the law of s.o.d. that it happens to the man doing the scans. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Mike and Wendelyn said:

Hey John...

I have been waiting the same exact time as him... and the other 130 June 6 NOA1's--- we all have different cases.  I have no K2.. mine is cut and dry. if I get and RFE its just for a signature I forgot to do on my additional paperwork listing my jobs for the last 5 years, or that I didn't submit 2 photos of each of us (cant recall if I did or not) and these are EASY RFE reasons....  there is no reason we are waiting this long based on case-specific information... its a general wait time for all of us. they keep ignoring the 6th as a whole...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.