Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Had a confusing comment from an immigration officer today - I called to find out if my case had been assigned to an adjudicator yet, and she said, "we actually just sent you a notice today notifying you that your case has been assigned to an adjudicator."  I asked to clarify, "what did the notice say? Was there a request for more evidence?" 

"No Ma'am, just exactly what i stated -- that your case has been assigned."

I told her I wasn't aware that they notify in writing when a case has been assigned, and she said, "Give it 30 days - once it's assigned, it can take up to 30 days to be reviewed."

Does any of this sound right? Has anyone ever receive a notice that their case is being adjudicated? 

FYI June 02, 193 days...

Package mailed UPS            :   May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                :   May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Texts/Emails             :   May 31, 2018

NOA 1 Hard Copy                  :   June 4, 2018 (Notice Date: May 30, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received :   June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     :   June 21, 2018 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Vickimaher said:

were 206 days waiting :(

This is torture. :(

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, SazKap said:

Hi Guys,

Had a confusing comment from an immigration officer today - I called to find out if my case had been assigned to an adjudicator yet, and she said, "we actually just sent you a notice today notifying you that your case has been assigned to an adjudicator."  I asked to clarify, "what did the notice say? Was there a request for more evidence?" 

I told her I wasn't aware that they notify in writing when a case has been assigned, and she said, "Give it 30 days - once it's assigned, it can take up to 30 days to be reviewed."

Does any of this sound right? Has anyone ever receive a notice that their case is being adjudicated? 

FYI June 02, 193 days...

goes to show they don't know what they're doing. No, they don't send notices when cases are assigned to adjudicators... that's going to be too much work for them. They can't even send proper notices.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, SazKap said:

Hi Guys,

FYI June 02, 193 days...

No, that makes no sense to me and to my knowledge is not a common practice. 

2 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

tell me about it... I hope people have a smoother process than us. We have no idea what is holding them up. As far as I am aware our case is straight forward. No children, no previous marriages, no criminal records. WHAT IS THE HOLD UP...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

NOA1 June 5th

RFE November 16th

RFE response sent on Dec 4 & delivered on Dec 8. Apparently They just got it in their hands yesterday.

Let's see how long it takes to get approved/denied....

Screenshot_20171212-130144.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Do we have any data on how long between when a case is assigned to an adjudicator and when it actually gets reviewed?

Package mailed UPS            :   May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                :   May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Texts/Emails             :   May 31, 2018

NOA 1 Hard Copy                  :   June 4, 2018 (Notice Date: May 30, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received :   June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     :   June 21, 2018 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

June 6.

Still waiting........

5/30/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 

6/06/2017:  NOA1 Date

01/02/2018: NOA2  Date
01/24/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/2018: Case Number Assigned

02/12/2018: NVC Email - IN TRANSIT

No NVC Letter Received

02/17/2018:  Scheduled Interview (while still IN TRANSIT)

02/20/2018:  Embassy "READY" status

03/02/2018:  Medical Scheduled

03/06/2018: INTERVIEW Scheduled

03/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!
03/28/2018: Visa in Hand!!!!
06/11/2018: POE USA - ATLANTA

06/18/ 2018:  MARRIED!   CHARLOTTE, NC

07/27/2018: AOS; i485, i765 & i131 Mailed

07/30/2018: NOA1 Receive Date (i485,i313, i765)

08/10/2018: NOA1 Hardcopies received.

08/16/2018: Biometrics Letter Received

08/30/2018: Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

10/22/2018: AOS Interview Scheduled- Electronic Notice

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Vickimaher said:

tell me about it... I hope people have a smoother process than us. We have no idea what is holding them up. As far as I am aware our case is straight forward. No children, no previous marriages, no criminal records. WHAT IS THE HOLD UP...

SAME! We are both 24, same religion (Christianity), no kids, no former marriage. We have three trips together under our belt. It does not make sense at all. 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
42 minutes ago, SazKap said:

Hi Guys,

FYI June 02, 193 days...

Honestly if you only talked to a teir 1, I don’t believe they have that information. I give my example again on their info knowledge level. I called yesterday, they only told me my petition has been received. Could not and did not have any more info. 30 minutes later I was approved. So in my call they should have been able to tell me my case was assigned to someone since it was approved 30 minutes later, right. So I think that’s just another one of there prewritten answers. 

Praying for your approval to come soon.

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

It is torture I'm so depressed, I really am tired of this!  :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.