Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Oh, then I still don't know the answer to the question. Not sure it's needed, but I'm getting it just in case. @v.b

I think I should clarify, I got my application notarised, not the actual certificate.  Your suggestion above that the you’d expect the police certificate to be certified, makes sense.

If the lovely newly wed @Estibaliz is still active these days, she’ll be the best one for us to describe what they required when it comes to spanish police certificates. @v.b

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, JenD said:

6 weeks since NOA2 Nov 8 and NVC doesn't have our petition. So now onto NVC Research phase. Sigh.

I did the research phase and then about a week later my case arrived. 

Fingers crossed for you ❤️

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, June2017UK said:

Have you ordered it already? When I did, I specifically ticked a box for reason of issuance being visa. 

I went to the Notary and got it notarised, but I’m not sure I had to, given I had ticked that box. Then I went to my spanish bank and paid for it. They stamped it too.

Yeah already got it i went to the office and got it and paid at the bank mine it doesn't have any stamp but it says  for a visa purpose cuz thez asked me why do you need for i told them for the visa but i'm not sure about the certifying thing

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

What do you mean by "certified"? I am from Spain and I don't think I am aware of the possibility of "certifying" our police certificates. Aren't they supposed to be certified when they give them to us??? :P

i think thez don't give to us certified i'm not sure i'm confused that's why i was asking better to be safe than sorry:D have you got yours? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sally.A said:

Finally We got approved today!!!

Finally!!!

I’m 17th filer, got RFE and they replied about receiving request on 28th Nov....waited for 3 weeks after that!! 
I'm so happy that I'm going to cry.

Thank you for supporting me here...Thank you, guys!!!! 

Congratulations!!!!  :) 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
40 minutes ago, v.b said:

i think thez don't give to us certified i'm not sure i'm confused that's why i was asking better to be safe than sorry:D have you got yours? 

I haven't gotten mine yet. I will soon though and will ask for the apostilla, just in case!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, gomeze87 said:

November 14 NOA2. Nothing yet. Same 6 weeks saying. Next Wednesday will be 6 weeks. Hopefully i get it by then.

It is taking 7 to 8 weeks

2 minutes ago, alaris said:

Just got case number from NVC. Finally!!!

Did you try to put in your case number online to CEAC? Mine isn't working yet, but the rep at NVC said it might not work right away since they just assigned it.

On 12/19/2017 at 5:17 PM, Kirin2002 said:

@BCILUWAMH if you check the case status on CEAC https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Do you put your NVC number on INMMIGRANT or NONINMMIGRANT visa? Which one works for you? Right know I'm losing my s _ _ _ because if I check it I cant put it out on NONIMMIGRANT visa and I did understand that  K1 was a NONIMMIGRANT. Soooo.... I only check it on IMMIGRANT and it says:

"Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov (English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol (Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask."

It does seem like a AOS/NVC stage because of the visa interview and NVC has received all the required items and I'm freaking out.

People that have already received the NVC number, does it happen to you?

This process has been so tiring that right now I'm overthinking EVERYTHING and I'm always aware of possible things going wrong.

Did you figure out the answer to this? I just entered my case number into the tracker, but it doesn't show up yet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, heartinKorea said:

Did you figure out the answer to this? I just entered my case number into the tracker, but it doesn't show up yet. 

Did you enter it under immigrant visa? Cause that’s the one that worked for me. 

Also, I didn’t use my WAC, I used the new number that is specific to my consulate (starts with MTL for Montreal Consulate).

I’m sure it hasn’t been inputted yet. You could call NVC tomorrow to inquire maybe.

Best of luck :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.