Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, vml said:

i got our case number today .they have assigned it..now see how much time will take to send to embassy.. holidays are coming.. process might be slow.B-)

What notification do you get when NVC assigns your number?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, heartinKorea said:

GUYS NVC FINALLY RECEIVED MY PETITION!!!!

Same as @kannan, no case number yet but at least it is received THANK THE LORD. NOA2: Nov 3

I will also be trying back every day now for a case number, although the rep told me "it takes up to 2 weeks to receive a case number" but w/e it looks like most people are getting it faster than that. So relieved it is at NVC at least.

Early Nov people I would call them now. I called at 8 am EST and they didn't have it, and called just now at 2:20 pm EST and they have mine. Call and check!!

AWESOME!!! some November sign.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, heartinKorea said:

GUYS NVC FINALLY RECEIVED MY PETITION!!!!

Same as @kannan, no case number yet but at least it is received THANK THE LORD. NOA2: Nov 3

I will also be trying back every day now for a case number, although the rep told me "it takes up to 2 weeks to receive a case number" but w/e it looks like most people are getting it faster than that. So relieved it is at NVC at least.

Early Nov people I would call them now. I called at 8 am EST and they didn't have it, and called just now at 2:20 pm EST and they have mine. Call and check!!

OMG I hope I get mine! I will call soon. I called at 9am EST and nothing. MY noa2 was Oct 27 :)

Just now, Hope91 said:

OMG I hope I get mine! I will call soon. I called at 9am EST and nothing. MY noa2 was Oct 27 :)

Try again now because like I said this morning they didn't have mine. I think they must have just scanned a bunch in this afternoon.

2 minutes ago, HelenaProserfina said:

Hello! Finally good news from NVC!, they got our approved application and will assign a case no. within 2weeks

Noa 1 -May 17

Noa 2 -Oct 31 (on I-797) Nov 1 (on USCIS)

YAY CONGRATS ME TOOOO. Don't forget to update your timeline and add your entry to @Shoegum's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, cjelie said:

What notification do you get when NVC assigns your number?

i called them n asked about our case they received yet or not .then she check and asked me about mine and ny fiance dob.then she said we recieved your case .and she told me ur case number is assigned .she told me to note your case number..then she said it will take one to two weeks to send consulate for further processing. ..then i hung up the call.. that was nice to talk her..😍☺

Edited by vml

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I wanted to keep you all updated, in case someone is experiencing the same thing.

After being told last week that our petition had been sent (NOA2 Nov 7th), today we were told it hadn't yet. Then my fiance filed a complaint with USCIS and sent an email. This was their response (keep in mind he called TODAY and TODAY we were told it hadn't been sent yet):

"Thank you for your inquiry. The California Service Center (CSC) no longer has jurisdiction over this petition. This case was approved and has been forwarded to the National Visa Center on December 19, 2017. Please send any further correspondence to the following address: NVC, 31 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909. Direct any telephone inquiries to (603) 334-0700.  Or you may email NVC at NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

Or you may submit an Online Inquiry athttp://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/contact/ask-nvc.html

Please allow sixty (60) days for the NVC to receive the case and enter it into the systems.

Officer Tran

DHS/USCIS/CSC/Customer Service Section"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i just got an email from nvc that. they have assigned our case and is written in the email..now it will transfer to the consulate or embassy in Mumbai..IT MEANS NOW I HAVE TO GO FOR INTERVIEW AT MUMBAI..OMG ...AND i also checked on there website that from 1 December ..every indian case forwarded to Mumbai ..thats too far away for me..🤗😐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, heartinKorea said:

YAY CONGRATS ME TOOOO. Don't forget to update your timeline and add your entry to @Shoegum's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

Will do that now! Congratulations to u too 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, HelenaProserfina said:

Will do that now! Congratulations to u too 😊

For some reason i cant edit the file,

Can someone do it for me? Hehehe

Im sorry im not really a what u call a tech person

😓

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.