Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,604 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I guess that means I’m older than you, then! 😂 

Haha! I remember the multiplication table we where given when I was in grade school. it was foldable and fit neatly in your back pockets. It had the US flag for a cover. we got extra points during oral drills for pulling it out and using it. :jest:

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, Shaman said:

Guys!!! We've just got approved!!! 

NOA1 - May 24

15 days after RFE response received

NOA2 - December, 6

my fiancé called them 3 times yesterday but never spoke to the tier 2, just left a request. 

And today we've been approved!!! I am sure it is worth calling them day and night!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Danny and Taly said:

DAY 209. Finally approved today via email/app and text!

One day after my birthday lolololololololol

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And happy belated birthday:D

1 hour ago, The Squirrel said:

@mrssurman 19th

@SHIQUILO 22nd 

@Galadriel17 22nd

@Trinab80 23rd

@Shoegum 30th

@TeeSam 23rd

@Maria1989 15th

@Scott & Sarah 30th

@Mgauuril  22nd

This is a list of untouched cases so far. Please chime in if your case has not been touched yet. Thanks. 

untouched cases 19th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I wonder if it's actually six weeks because of a policy change or is it temporary because of the unprecedented amount of petitions this year?

It says 2-4 weeks for NVC to process after receiving the petition.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 hours ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I just got off the phone with nvc. He "droned" the typical "6 weeks" response. However I did ask about what happens after 6 weeks when you still have not received the Case#. He said they investigate but no more than that. So I called back and spoke to someone else. She said after 6 weeks they will look for the NOA2 approval, find it, then assign it a case#. She made it sound like it happens quickly. This I do not understand because I swore I read here that someone is past 6 weeks.

I called last night Spanish time and they told me to call USCIS after 6 weeks like "you have to move the stuff here we can't do much". So I called the USCIS right after that call and they couldn't help me because I'm not the USA PETITIONER. YES. I was like hmm mm oak and she "is your petitioner with you?" And I was like "this is a visa fiance, nope, we aren't together. In fact I'm calling from Spain" lol 

So I need my fiance to do all this stuff, call USCIS and scan the NOA2 😡

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kirin2002 said:

I called last night Spanish time and they told me to call USCIS after 6 weeks like "you have to move the stuff here we can't do much". So I called the USCIS right after that call and they couldn't help me because I'm not the USA PETITIONER. YES. I was like hmm mm oak and she "is your petitioner with you?" And I was like "this is a visa fiance, nope, we aren't together. In fact I'm calling from Spain" lol 

So I need my fiance to do all this stuff, call USCIS and scan the NOA2 😡

That explains the logic level they have..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

@Shoegum @June2017UK

@LabOz

Hello all, i contacted NVC yesterday and received a different response than the usual jargon. The representative (Ms Perla) advised me to send an email to NVCresearch@state.gov with a copy of my NOA2 attached. she told me that they will be take with finding out where my application is. when I asked if this is unusual, she said that it happens quite often. 

Im not sure if you all have heard, but the US Supreme Court has allowed the Trump travel ban to go into full effect as of Monday which in effect completely bars entry to my fiance indefinitely, unless we can qualify for  waiver.  I asked the NVC representative if this had anything to do with why my application is MIA. She informs me that they are still processing application as they normally do and that they are awaiting instructions from the state department for how to handle cases like mine. She also informed me that this had nothing to do with why my case has not been received yet.

I'm so sorry for what's going on, and thank you for detailed information..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Thank you all for contacting NVC and getting these information. Looks like most of the (or all of the) Bj members who got approved in Nov still haven’t received their #s from NVC yet...? Hopefully somebody starts receiving their #s this week... Please keep us updated!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.