Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 hours ago, britishandusa said:

My fiance has his interview on Feb 13th. He still hasn't receive an email or letter from London Embassy saying they have his case (our case is ready though!). Do we need this email or letter to bring to his interview?

You need the DS-160 confirmation with the barcode and the confirmation/instructions from the appointment website. What you do need for the medical, though, is something from the NVC or the embassy that says your petition was approved AND that has the case number (we had the letter from NVC, I don't think we ever got anything from the embassy other than an email to my fiancé after the DS-160 that directed him to the interview appointment website (we printed that, too).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, alik said:

I am curious if all of you who already had an interview, went it with some sort of communication log?  We talk 100% over FaceTime and it is somewhat a pain to provide as an evidence. 

I just wonder what you guys have done for yourselves. Thanks! 

We printed our FaceTime log using iExplorer, and had a bunch of other evidence that we had communicated and seen each other after we submitted the petition. The CO in London didn't ask for any of it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 1/30/2018 at 9:24 PM, alik said:

@Yuliia, @tpeach, @IG&JG, @OutOfThisWorld,

Do you guys know if in Ukraine you first submit DS-160 application and then pay visa fees or you first need to make the payment?

If payment has to come first, then how do you make it without any papers in hand?

Thanks!!!

You can submit the DS-160 and pay the fres concurrently.

10 hours ago, Terri/Ed said:

Congratulations! How was the interview? Do they ask many questions? Did you stay the night somewhere good that you could recommend? 

Im hoping for an interview with Sydney soon . 

Did they say how long that you will get your visa? 

Sorry for all the questions 😊😀

No ask away, :) I dont mind. I wrote a mini review on my timeline you can check it out. 😊 

My visa is already on its way to me! They said in a week i would get it but i think it could be sooner. I stayed at siesta Sydney hotel only because it was about 12 mins from the consulate. The hotel was decent for 1 night. I went with my brother so we got 1 room with 2 beds and a shared kitchen and bathroom with other people. Its totally worth it if youre staying for the night :) There was only 1 other couple sharing with us and i only saw them once. I think i was asked 5-6 questions. Super easy ones basically about us. :) How did you meet him? and how long have u been together? when was the last time you saw him? has he been to AUS? have you been married before? do you have any children?  thats all, and then he said ok your visa is approved. 😊💕

Edited by Cristina24

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

@AK&JO @Minori

guys I need help!

what paper from the organization did you guys give to the police for the certification?

They said I need my passport and 住民票 and a letter or something that explains where it's needed for.

7 hours ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I'm so ready to be done with this step!  It's just unbelievable!

You'll get your approval before I will. You had an RFE so you should be hearing something very, very soon.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
1 minute ago, Trinab80 said:

You'll get your approval before I will. You had an RFE so you should be hearing something very, very soon.

Still no news from ombudsman?

Just now, Naes said:

Still no news from ombudsman?

Nope...because of the government shutdown they sent an email saying they would be delayed with a response. So I'm sure that added and extra week to my 45 days of waiting for a response. 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Nope...because of the government shutdown they sent an email saying they would be delayed with a response. So I'm sure that added and extra week to my 45 days of waiting for a response. 

That 1 day stupid shutdown affected this!!!??! 

Im so sorry seriously so sorry you guys are going through this! 

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

That 1 day stupid shutdown affected this!!!??! 

Im so sorry seriously so sorry you guys are going through this! 

Apparently it did. Me and @Maria1989 both got an email back stating they would be delayed. We got the email a week ago. 

I tried to put in another inquiry with USCIS but I have to wait 30 days from my last inquiry response  which was January 10th. I call USCIS once a week now especially since the processing chart updated this week saying they're processing cases as of June 27th. The only thing I'm told is my case is at the final stage of this process and should be reviewed very soon.

Now, I'm waiting on my Senator to help although I'm not holding my breath with that!!!

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 1/30/2018 at 2:24 PM, alik said:

@Yuliia, @tpeach, @IG&JG, @OutOfThisWorld,

Do you guys know if in Ukraine you first submit DS-160 application and then pay visa fees or you first need to make the payment?

If payment has to come first, then how do you make it without any papers in hand?

Thanks!!!

You can submit the DS-160 as soon as it is ready status, then make payment to the bank that they say, after you have made the payment and it has been posted to their account make embassy appointment. Sorry I just saw your question, it may have already been answered. But really you need to schedule that medical first. It will determine the date you need to schedule the Embassy appointment. Embassy is about 2 or 3 days waiting, Medical may be a week out or longer for appointment. With children longer for some reason. 

Edited by tpeach

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Apparently it did. Me and @Maria1989 both got an email back stating they would be delayed. We got the email a week ago. 

I tried to put in another inquiry with USCIS but I have to wait 30 days from my last inquiry response  which was January 10th. I call USCIS once a week now especially since the processing chart updated this week saying they're processing cases as of June 27th. The only thing I'm told is my case is at the final stage of this process and should be reviewed very soon.

Now, I'm waiting on my Senator to help although I'm not holding my breath with that!!!

I really don't understand what's happening with them! I'm really sorry. 

At least now everytime you call theyre telling the same thing? So at least it's not a lie again..

8 minutes ago, Naes said:

I really don't understand what's happening with them! I'm really sorry. 

At least now everytime you call theyre telling the same thing? So at least it's not a lie again..

I guess that's a good thing.  Doesn't help with my depression or feeling like all this waiting is setting me up for a denial at this point. 15 more days of waiting and it will be 9 months since we mailed our petition in. I'm closing in on a year and I have received nothing!!! I would be so happy with a RFE right now because at least I would only be waiting 2-3 more weeks after responding back. 

I'm really really happy to see that almost everyone in my filing group is done or almost done with this process but it makes me sink deeper in my hole because Reni and I are stuck. March 4th will be our 2 year anniversary and I'm confident that I will still be waiting, fighting to get him here. 

Just starting to think that our outcome will not be a happy one!!!

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

I guess that's a good thing.  Doesn't help with my depression or feeling like all this waiting is setting me up for a denial at this point. 15 more days of waiting and it will be 9 months since we mailed our petition in. I'm closing in on a year and I have received nothing!!! I would be so happy with a RFE right now because at least I would only be waiting 2-3 more weeks after responding back. 

I'm really really happy to see that almost everyone in my filing group is done or almost done with this process but it makes me sink deeper in my hole because Reni and I are stuck. March 4th will be our 2 year anniversary and I'm confident that I will still be waiting, fighting to get him here. 

Just starting to think that our outcome will not be a happy one!!!

Nooo don't think like that! There are people who gets it after long long waits! I just saw a January 2017 get it this month! (Which is sooooo not what's going to happen here they did get an rfe etc confusing story there) but the length is not correlated with denial...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.