Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, ToTheMoonAndBack said:

Don't worry I think it sometimes

takes a while to send the documents As long as his address and email are correct on the forms you filled out so far. 

Maybe other people at London embassy can help? Maybe they're experiencing the same 

Hm, I suppose. His interview is two weeks from now so hopefully we will hear something by then.

Thank you so much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
22 hours ago, Cristina24 said:

Got back from Sydney Consulate last night. Visa is approved!! ^_^

Congratulations! How was the interview? Do they ask many questions? Did you stay the night somewhere good that you could recommend? 

Im hoping for an interview with Sydney soon . 

Did they say how long that you will get your visa? 

Sorry for all the questions 😊😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, LabOz said:

Congrats on the visa approval . Manila hasn't sent out packets in years.

This forum is the best resource. Yes they really need to clean up some of their material.

Steven

Agreed, Visajourney is a blessing..and offers more peace of mind and useful information than that of any lawyer.

3 hours ago, britishandusa said:

My fiance has his interview on Feb 13th. He still hasn't receive an email or letter from London Embassy saying they have his case (our case is ready though!). Do we need this email or letter to bring to his interview?

Hi, I did receive a letter from the embassy but I never showed it to anyone at the interview.  What they want to see is the confirmation of your interview appointment which is emailed.  

2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

The last 3 Mohicans we are...that's crazy!!

It's crazy but it will change soon.

2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Thanks and good luck with the rest of your journey!

Thanks!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

hi Guys, question.. how long will it take for your to receive the packet 3 or letter? because when i checked using NVC case number, the status has been ready since january 22. but until now no packet3 or letter in email or mail. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I received an additional email along with my NVC number email.  The email said that my request to expedite my case was approved by the embassy.  I never requested this but I have read that two other people on this forum received the same email without requesting for it either.  I wonder how many others have received this and how much it expedites the case.  Maybe this is their way of making up time? :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

Thanks Steven. I've had two VJ members reply to the post advising it must be wet ink so now I'm really confused. My fiance has sent me a copy in wet ink but this was in the regular post with postage stamps. Hopefully it should get to me...

This is from instructions page for completing I-134

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-134instr.pdf

"Every affidavit MUST contain the signature of the sponsor (or parent or legal guardian, if applicable). A stamped or typewritten name in place of a signature is not acceptable."

There is nothing in the instructions page about submitting photo copies of I-134 but perhaps it is better be safe than sorry.

Remember that at the interview you will be dealing with human factor, which is not too predictable.  I am sure you have done the right thing by mailing the original

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Question for all you experts out there:

So my case was received at embassy on Jan 22.  I recently submitted DS 160.  I have not received any communication from embassy, neither has fiance.  The confirmation page of DS 160 was not clear as to next steps how to submit payment or schedule interview.

Do you have to wait until the embassy sends you something to proceed?  And do they send you an email or a hard copy of something? And to who? 

Thanks!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, grace_mn said:

Question for all you experts out there:

So my case was received at embassy on Jan 22.  I recently submitted DS 160.  I have not received any communication from embassy, neither has fiance.  The confirmation page of DS 160 was not clear as to next steps how to submit payment or schedule interview.

Do you have to wait until the embassy sends you something to proceed?  And do they send you an email or a hard copy of something? And to who? 

Thanks!

I believe the DS 160 confirmation page must have instructions for submitting the payment. You must pay visa fee before scheduling the interview.

Hopefully someone who already went through this process can give more information

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NVC received - Jan 18

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

POE - May 22

Timeline

NVC status updated to "READY" today :jest::jest::jest:

Cant wait until we get the interview scheduled!!!

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NVC received - Jan 18

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

POE - May 22

Timeline

I am curious if all of you who already had an interview, went it with some sort of communication log?  We talk 100% over FaceTime and it is somewhat a pain to provide as an evidence. 

I just wonder what you guys have done for yourselves. Thanks! 

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NVC received - Jan 18

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

POE - May 22

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 hours ago, SHIQUILO said:

OMG, we just got approved!!!!!!!

I know that most of you are with your entreviews, or NVC .

But I really feel happy that finally they approved us after this long way and I wanted to share it with all of you.

I can't even write this or continue working.

NOA1 May 22nd

RFE January 17th

NOA2 January 31st

Thanks everybody for your help and to those that still waiting my prayers are with you, God is good and will do it in his time.

Congratulations!!!!so happy this part is over for you!

Finally some May movement!!! My mind is here guys 😐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

The last 3 Mohicans we are...that's crazy!!

Thanks and good luck with the rest of your journey!

I'm so ready to be done with this step!  It's just unbelievable!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.