Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,604 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 hours ago, ToTheMoonAndBack said:

Hey are you the beneficiary ? First of all you need form I134 and it has To be from the us petitioner. If he doesn't meet the income requirements you need one of a co sponsor as well

its important that the form has the original signature on it

No im the petitioner

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/25/2018 at 5:55 AM, pmeyer1229 said:

My princess is at the USA Embassy in Manila as I write this. She was told it can take 3-10 days to get visa in hand. She believes there are non stop flights from Manila to Los Angeles other than Philippine Airlines. I have search all the basic sites and cannot find any. Does anyone here know if there are other non-stop flights? Started this Journey May 15 (Received date).

Only Philippine airlines got non-stop flights from MNL to SFO, i should know coz we tried finding one thats not philippine airline but failed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

EEEEEEE!

Just got an email that the visa is on its way to Australia. The NOA2 was 2017-11-29 and NVC approval and being sent to the embassy is 2018-01-26. Also it says in a second email that the Syndey accepted expedited processing.... I didn't ask for that but I'll take it!

Again thank you all for helping keep me sane during all of this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 hours ago, Fariha&Safwan said:

I got a case number!!!! finally! Funny thing they kept telling me my case was recieved on the 17th but according to your decorder @Shoegum my case didn't get to them till 5/25 

Congrats!!! finally they may have had the case since 17th. The decoder shows the day they assigned the case number and number of the day for that case.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Timeline
3 hours ago, HelenaProserfina said:

Only Philippine airlines got non-stop flights from MNL to SFO, i should know coz we tried finding one thats not philippine airline but failed

Same here....I will have her come into Los Angeles via Philippine Airlines. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Trinab80 I haven't been better for a few days caz I've been busy but my mind had been on u. Have u heard anything yet or made any progress with ur case?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 hour ago, ONEBADKATT said:

@Trinab80 I haven't been better for a few days caz I've been busy but my mind had been on u. Have u heard anything yet or made any progress with ur case?

I haven’t heard anything either. No NOA2 from a May 17th filing. Insane I hope @Trinab80 ok 

2 hours ago, ONEBADKATT said:

33 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

I haven’t heard anything either. No NOA2 from a May 17th filing. Insane I hope @Trinab80 ok 

No still haven't heard anything. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

I submitted DS-160, paid fee for 2, me and my son, then waiting until I can book interview looking at this page. 

Now any doesn’t show on “ Fee payment”, I saw on other’s page like $265. Anybody knows or experienced like this?? Is this ok?? I just wondered if it means like treated as if I didn’t pay....?? 

Thank you in advance, 

Timeline

I received an alert on my NVC case tracker today, IN TRANSIT to Philippine Embassy only 3 days after NVC received 1/22 

I know they send it electronically so It should be at the embassy soon. One thing I can share from experience is that the longest wait is from NOA1 received to NOA2  approved, in my case 7 months. After that things go quickly, so a word of advice, be Patient, Pray always and never give up the Faith. A shout out to all my May filers, to many to mention .We 're  almost there. Thanks for all your advice and support. A special shout out to Shoegum, thanks for all you do. You made the process bearable. Wish you only the best brother!  Thank you God for all my Blessings!

Edited by Hey Jude
added more

2 hours ago, Minori said:

I submitted DS-160, paid fee for 2, me and my son, then waiting until I can book interview looking at this page. 

Now any doesn’t show on “ Fee payment”, I saw on other’s page like $265. Anybody knows or experienced like this?? Is this ok?? I just wondered if it means like treated as if I didn’t pay....?? 

Thank you in advance, 

I could solve this, and book interview on February 26!!

40 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Have you contacted your senator?

I've contacted the Ombudsman on 1/10 and it takes 45 days for a response back. I've contacted my senator and it's the same thing. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.