Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,604 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, AK&JO said:

Awesome! Just FYI - We've got our status ready at NVC on Jan 10th and instruction from Embassy arrived to my address in Tokyo on Jan 21st. Hope yours arrive faster-:)

I will get instruction from embassy in a week!! I booked medical on Feb 9, and flight to my fiancé in Hawaii March 11th. 

Now just waiting for the instruction and go to police, and book interview!!! Can’t wait!! 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

@AK&JO

thank youuuu for detailed reviews!!! This saved my nerves so much!! I was trying to understand what happens in japan side!

@Minori can't wait for everything to wrap up quickly for you!! Let us know how it goes!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Minori said:

I will get instruction from embassy in a week!! I booked medical on Feb 9, and flight to my fiancé in Hawaii March 11th. 

Now just waiting for the instruction and go to police, and book interview!!! Can’t wait!! 

Great - I think you have enough time before you leave! I'm planning to leave Tokyo on the last day of Feb...being bit sentimental now, I miss my family and friends in Tokyo. But as always, so happy to be with my fiancé.

Edited by AK&JO

2 minutes ago, AK&JO said:

I had health my exam in Tokyo at the hospital in Shinjuku, Shimo-Ochiai Seino International Catholic hospital. Reservation is by phone only but I reserved on Monday this week and my appointment can be squeezed on Friday (today). Only one slot was left by then I heard.

Sister nurses were so kind and supportive and everything went smooth. Thanks to @Naes on the selection of the hospital. Their service was better than I was imagining!

I got two preventive injections💉💉both on right and left arms..diphtheria (in 2種混合)and mumps (おたふく).

what I noticed is for diphtheria, seems you have to take every 10 years so even if you had once or twice while 1-5 years old, you'll need to take again.

But total cost was about ¥36,000 yen incl. two diffferent injections so was not bad at all I guess. Until end of February, Infulenza injection is also available but for me I had it already so didn't take this time.

Different topics - Tattoo seems to be sensitive for US visa related these days. You'll be asked 2-3 times if you have it or not and the doctor will check with only underwear on. 

Anyhow everything went smooth and I was told I can get the final result in 3 days (after 4pm) excluding weekends. I might as well visit and get it directly at the hospital.

Just FYI above @Minori

Thank you so much!!! I asked twice the same hospital about my thyroids and what shot my son and I need!! Now you reminds me about tattoos!! Do you have any?? I have one but not big, but cute... hopefully they don’t mind...!! 

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

@AK&JO

thank youuuu for detailed reviews!!! This saved my nerves so much!! I was trying to understand what happens in japan side!

@Minori can't wait for everything to wrap up quickly for you!! Let us know how it goes!

Thank you!! I’ll let you know how it goes hoping everyone here gets something happy soonest!!! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Minori said:

Thank you so much!!! I asked twice the same hospital about my thyroids and what shot my son and I need!! Now you reminds me about tattoos!! Do you have any?? I have one but not big, but cute... hopefully they don’t mind...!! 

Unless you are gang or anything 😂😂😂I guess you'll definitely be okay. Here is some news couple years ago I found on the background. 

http://jp.wsj.com/public/page/0_0_WJPP_7000-476129.html

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Naes said:

You first put your interview date before your packet arrived right?

and medical reservation after the packet?

Yes I couldn't wait for the instruction packet... 😆😂 so

step1:

I completed and submitted DS-160

(1/18)

step2:

got an interview date -earliest time it was shown on the reservation website on Feb 5th (1/18)

step3:

packet with NVC number letter came and reserved health exam

(1/21)

But according to @Minori, you can get an health exam appointment only by case number if you have enough lead time to get case number letter from embassy?

When we finally got our case number, I already print out the MRV slip, set the appointment medical at slec and set an appointment for seminar at CFO. We didnt wait for the NVC letter or even the eligibility letter since the embassy dont really look for it. When our case become ready, directly that day we paid at BPI around 10 am and got scheduled our appointment around 6 pm the same day.The embassy only need my passport, DS160, Birth Cert.,Cenomar, NBI clearance and my medical from SLEC. The consul asked me so much questions but so easy.She even looked on my scrapbook and asked me how my fiance proposed to me.It is such a great feeling that we finally got approved. All the sacrifices, patients and time that my fiance spent for our future together is really worth it. I am so thankful to his unmeasurable efforts,love,care and understanding.My fiance visited me for 5 times and average of his stay is 1 month to 3 months. Now, we can finally fly together back to our home in Florida.Thank you so much for all the help everyone. Goodluck to all.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, AK&JO said:

Yes I couldn't wait for the instruction packet... 😆😂 so

step1:

I completed and submitted DS-160

(1/18)

step2:

got an interview date -earliest time it was shown on the reservation website on Feb 5th (1/18)

step3:

packet with NVC number letter came and reserved health exam

(1/21)

But according to @Minori, you can get an health exam appointment only by case number if you have enough lead time to get case number letter from embassy?

Awesooooome outline thank youuuu

Yes, they told me I can reserve only with the case number too!

i can't wait for things to finally move (although I still have at least 2-3 more months hehe)

seeing you guys move makes me happy! 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 25.01.2018 at 3:46 AM, alaris said:

My fiancé had his interview today in Moscow. Staff was very friendly, the whole interview was about 5 minutes. Visa was approved!!! Now waiting for the passport with visa and can buy tickets. I can't believe this horrible waiting will be over soon.

Congrats!!! Happy for you!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, zaika said:

OMG!! So fast!)) In the end after such long waiting!) Happy new life for you both!!

Thank you! Everything went very fast after all papers were sent to the embassy.

Good morning yaaaaaaaaaaaaalll!!!

counting down to my interview date  -26 days...

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just got Packet 3 from the consulate. It includes a copy of the petition, and the IMBRA pamphlet in both English and local language.

Here is the text of the email:

This office is pleased to inform you that it can begin to process your fiancé(e) visa case.  The next step in the process is to complete appropriate forms, collect required documents, arrange for the medical examination, and schedule an appointment with us through our call center.  A detailed explanation of the process is found on our website at https://ua.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/ .

Please read and follow all the instructions very carefully.  The case is filed as shown below.  When communicating with this office either by telephone or letter, please provide your name and case number exactly as shown in this letter.  If any name is spelled incorrectly, please notify us soon as possible.

Наш відділ радий повідомити Вас, що ми готові почати обробку Вашої справи нареченого/-ї. Наступний крок для Вас – заповнити аплікаційні форми, зібрати необхідні документи, підготуватися до проходження медичного огляду та призначити співбесіду у нашому відділі через кол-центр. Детальний опис цього процесу Ви можете знайти за адресою в інтернеті: https://ua.usembassy.gov/uk/visas-uk/immigrant-visas-uk/fiancee-visa-uk/ .

Будь ласка, прочитайте дуже уважно та виконайте всі інструкції, що розміщені на нашому сайті. Якщо Ви будете телефонувати чи писати до Консульського відділу, будь ласка, зазначайте Ваше повне ім’я та номер справи точно як вказано нижче у цьому листі. Якщо Ваше ім’я написано неправильно, прохання про це повідомити заздалегідь.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.