Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MariaB Soria said:

Me too I am almost calling 3 times a day now... uscis assured me they sent my case to NVC, NVC claims doesn't have, today is 7 weeks since my NOA2 so I'm desperate! i always call and go for ext 5 should i try ext 7??

I don't think it matters. Ive both 5 or 7 and get the same answer - no case # yet :unsure:

did you send a ltter to ask NVC to be like what the heck??? 

23 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Nope i did not receive a email confirmation from them just called them. So i would say just call and check

they did say to send email to asknvc@state.gov last night, i emailed them and also cc'd nvcinquiry@state.gov, NVCResearch@state.gov

Thank you!! I emailed one of those emails, so I will email the other two right now. 

3 minutes ago, Fariha&Safwan said:

I don't think it matters. Ive both 5 or 7 and get the same answer - no case # yet :unsure:

did you send a ltter to ask NVC to be like what the heck??? 

I sent to asknvc and nvcinquiry and they said they don't have it and to send my NOA2 which was attached on the email.

I emailed nvc research on friday....

Just now, MariaB Soria said:

I sent to asknvc and nvcinquiry and they said they don't have it and to send my NOA2 which was attached on the email.

I emailed nvc research on friday....

yeah I did the same thing 2 weeks ago and they told me they didnt have it then miraculously it showed up. now If they'd give me a case # i can go about my business 

Just now, Fariha&Safwan said:

yeah I did the same thing 2 weeks ago and they told me they didnt have it then miraculously it showed up. now If they'd give me a case # i can go about my business 

at least you know they have it... i don't even know if its there.... I really cant stand all these waiting! is mentally and emotionally draining...

8 minutes ago, MariaB Soria said:

at least you know they have it... i don't even know if its there.... I really cant stand all these waiting! is mentally and emotionally draining...

that is true! sending positive vibes your way. hopefully we both hear something soon! 

@Trinab80 so happy for you!! Most days I literally only log on to see if you've been approved haha I feel like im invested to know how this ends. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, tpeach said:

This office is pleased to inform you that it can begin to process your fiancé(e) visa case.  The next step in the process is to complete appropriate forms, collect required documents, arrange for the medical examination, and schedule an appointment with us through our call center.  A detailed explanation of the process is found on our website at https://ua.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/ .

https://ua.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/151/Interview-checklist-K1.pdf

You have probably already seen this information on the embassy site if you searched it before. 

thank you!

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

25 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Hey Guys....here is an update on my case currently....

Just got off the phone with Tier 2 who I have to say was very nicest compared to my last 4 experiences with Tier 2. I went from calling once a week to now 1 every other week after my non-information service request response back on 1/10.

The Tier 2 rep said that while yes my case is still pending but she can see that on 1/12 my case was moved out of the "last phase" of the review process and is now in queue for an adjudicator to review so I am very close to getting a decision. She said I can call back in 2 weeks if I don't have anything by then and then put in a service request but she recommended not to put one in right now since my case has moved over from whatever the department name she said it was previously in and is now in queue to reviewed and decided.

Please continue to keep Reni and I in prayer in hopes that we get something before the month is over! Thank you all so much for your continued support!

It is good to know that they are working in your case

You and Reni are in my prayers for an approval to come soon.

Keep the trust and faith.

Hi guys, December 6 was my approval, today 2 pm they sent the case number to my fiancee, but I can't do anything now until February, that process take so long and I need new passport . Good luck to everyone

19 minutes ago, Daphney said:

Hi guys, December 6 was my approval, today 2 pm they sent the case number to my fiancee, but I can't do anything now until February, that process take so long and I need new passport . Good luck to everyone

Congrats!! Did you guys were informed of when NVC received your case or they gave you case # directly?

On 23/1/2018 at 6:39 PM, MariaB Soria said:

Congrats!! Did you guys were informed of when NVC received your case or they gave you case # directly?

Thanks so much ! They sent it to my fiancee mail (Gmail) but she didn't see it ,she called and they told her they already sent it .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Just got off the phone with Tier 2 who I have to say was very nicest compared to my last 4 experiences with Tier 2. I went from calling once a week to now 1 every other week after my non-information service request response back on 1/10.

The Tier 2 rep said that while yes my case is still pending but she can see that on 1/12 my case was moved out of the "last phase" of the review process and is now in queue for an adjudicator to review so I am very close to getting a decision. She said I can call back in 2 weeks if I don't have anything by then and then put in a service request but she recommended not to put one in right now since my case has moved over from whatever the department name she said it was previously in and is now in queue to reviewed and decided.

Please continue to keep Reni and I in prayer in hopes that we get something before the month is over! Thank you all so much for your continued support!

Praying for you, I hope you get your approval this month. 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Hoping for good news soon :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.