Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Lilly2302 said:

Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?

two years ago I applied for a B1/B2 visa and was denied beacause I didn't meet their requirement. so the answers to this question is yes?

When i filled up DS160 few months ago I answered "yes" to this question. And then continued with an explanation that I've been refused for a B1/B2 Visa at the interview at US embassy. 

Don't worry!. At K1 Visa interview everything will be okay, you'll get approved!. 

Just now, JloveN said:

When i filled up DS160 few months ago I answered "yes" to this question. And then continued with an explanation that I've been refused for a B1/B2 Visa at the interview at US embassy. 

Don't worry!. At K1 Visa interview everything will be okay, you'll get approved!. 

Thanks 💖

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, AK&JO said:

Hi @mikejoy2019

I have NVC case number with "ready" status that they are mentioning they sent my documents to local embassy in Japan on Jan 10th but how could you get an interview booked while on "transit" stage? Is there any general online page to book an interview before packet (instructions) by mail?

I called embassy in Tokyo Japan today but they never share me any details so very much frustrated...

DS-160 is filled in, saved and can submit anytime.

This link might help. Everything is listed on whats your next step...

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/jp/jp-niv-typek.asp

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, COJO said:

Just received a response to my inquiry since it has been over 6 weeks since Approval notice and this as their response: 

Dear Sir/Madam:

We recently received your visa petition. We will send NVC processing instructions within 4 to 5 weeks. Please resubmit your inquiry if you have not received any information after 5 weeks.

Kobe

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCi Federal, Support Contractor

asknvc@state.gov

What does this mean? We have a case number and just need to call to find out?? Or they are saying it will take another 4-5 weeks?? I am so confused and this process is not fun at all for any of us....

Can you please let me know how long did it take to get a response to your email? I submitted an email last week after being told to do so due having waited 6 weeks like you.

Thank you,

James

12 minutes ago, samari said:

my update says in transit and that my interview is planned by the nvc that means I already have a date for the appointment? who clarifies this doubt

I received the very same thing and I don't know if to submit the DS 160 and schedule an interview or wait for the NVC to set the appointment as stated.... 
Very confusing!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
54 minutes ago, samari said:

my update says in transit and that my interview is planned by the nvc that means I already have a date for the appointment? who clarifies this doubt

I'm not an expert at all but I think you nvc doesn't schedule anything. You should just fix ahead and fill out ds160. Here in Germany we schedule our interview ourselves after the embassy received everything.. but every country is different. But I think if they had your interview scheduled they'd inform you about date and time 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
23 minutes ago, ToTheMoonAndBack said:

No soy un experto en absoluto, pero creo que nvc no programa nada. Debería arreglarlo antes y completar ds160. Aquí en Alemania programamos nuestra entrevista después de que la embajada recibió todo ... pero cada país es diferente. Pero creo que si tuvieran programada tu entrevista, te informarían sobre la fecha y la hora 

if it makes sense I'll wait for it to change to ready and I continue with the next step thank you very much

Timeline
1 hour ago, kalo said:

Recibí exactamente lo mismo y no sé si presentar el DS 160 y programar una entrevista o esperar a que el NVC programe la cita como se indica ... ¡ 
Muy confuso!

If this confuses me, call the embassy and they did not know how to respond

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, samari said:

if it makes sense I'll wait for it to change to ready and I continue with the next step thank you very much

You're welcome. If I was you and feel insecure about it I'd email the embassy stating the case number :) 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ToTheMoonAndBack said:

De nada. Si yo fuera tú y me sintiera inseguro al respecto, enviaría un correo electrónico a la embajada indicando el número del caso.:) 

4 minutes ago, ToTheMoonAndBack said:

De nada. Si yo fuera tú y me sintiera inseguro al respecto, enviaría un correo electrónico a la embajada indicando el número del caso.:) 

4 minutes ago, ToTheMoonAndBack said:

I already take that initiative now I'll wait for you to respond, thank you very much friend

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Melodica256 said:

Hello new friends,

I am an April filer but our thread is dead cos everyone has moved over to US now, so I join you!

NOA1 - April 11

NOA2 - December 19

Waiting for NVC number - what's the avg wait time been like? 6 weeks or more? zzz

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Also, anyone without NOA2 yet, it can take a long time. I mean it took 252 days for ours...

Please don't give up hope. Just keep prepping as much as you can x

I know you got a NOID so it's great to see that you got a NOA2! Grats! 

Fill this out for NVC waiting - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

They are doing late november/early december approvals so I hope you'll have your case number before February ^_^

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.