Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, RioMica said:

I dont need NBI clearance, only police clearance here in Singapore,, but it says that i need to request CENOMAR from PSA to be sent to US Embassy here in Singapore. do you think how long it will take? 

You haven't been to phillipines after the age of 16?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jorald02 said:

Thank you so much about the information and we are very excited after getting our numbers. Just curious, why is it necessary to do the medical exam2 weeks before our interview? We are staying in the province of Mindanao and it requires us to fly twice to Manila or staying in Manila for 2 weeks we were planning to going there 1 time and finish everything there in one week.

Thank you so much...

im not sure why....they were saying allow a full one week between med exam and interview...but as i registered for St.Lukes exam they said allow 2 weeks.....I dont know....its too late for me i already scheduled one week before i saw it...so hoping  1 week is enough between the exam and the interview... I read also that the med exam is usually a 2 day process.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

You haven't been to phillipines after the age of 16?

I grew up in the Philippines but i have been here in Singapore for 8 years already. So the requirements that i need to submit when i search how's the K1 application here in Singapore is the police clearance where you stay for the last 2 to 3 years or 5 years. but the CENOMAR i need to request from the PSA in the Philippines to be mailed here in US embassy Singapore.

Timeline
Just now, RioMica said:

I grew up in the Philippines but i have been here in Singapore for 8 years already. So the requirements that i need to submit when i search how's the K1 application here in Singapore is the police clearance where you stay for the last 2 to 3 years or 5 years. but the CENOMAR i need to request from the PSA in the Philippines to be mailed here in US embassy Singapore.

Wow that's awesome! I haven't live in Turkey for 10 years and they want everything.

good luck with papers :) excuse my curiousity 

Timeline
1 minute ago, RioMica said:

i recommend you get both from  Philippines.... better safe than RFE'd 

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Wow that's awesome! I haven't live in Turkey for 10 years and they want everything.

good luck with papers :) excuse my curiousity 

its ok.. Good luck to me.. hahaha.. we have moved here when i was 20 years old.. hahahaha.. but since i am still a Filipino, i need to get some documents from the Philippines. I am excited actually, my fiance always call NVC toenquire if they have received our application from USCIS.. unfortunately,, we still need to wait..

1 minute ago, WanderingSouls said:

i recommend you get both from  Philippines.... better safe than RFE'd 

ok. I will.. thanks. :D

Timeline
2 minutes ago, RioMica said:

OK i will...thanks  :)

Just to clarify, i recommend you get both NBI clearance and CENOMAR  from the PHP...in addition to what ever the equivalent  certificates are in singapore.. GOOD LUCK !    its always a bumpy ride but worth it...Better safe than RFE'd lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/15/2018 at 9:42 PM, plyn1209 said:

Wondering how many untouched cases the month of may.

1 right here : /

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I think I know at least a 6 overall you included.

wow. thats feels better than being alone. Im having nightmares when they finally admit they lost the whole application. As far as effective torture goes they have it down to a science.

Timeline
Just now, NateAndJessica said:

wow. thats feels better than being alone. Im having nightmares when they finally admit they lost the whole application. As far as effective torture goes they have it down to a science.

It is a ridiculous situation I admit...

Timeline
1 hour ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Wow! Just an update.

NOA1- May 19

NOA2- Nov. 17

NVC received/case# - Jan. 10

In transit- Jan. 16

DS160 submitted- Jan.14

Paid visa- Jan. 16

Interview booked- Feb. 12

---feeling happy 😊🤗☺

for the ds160- you can fill-up the form once you see that the NVC is "in transit"? and once you submitted you will receive an acknowledgement letter, you need to print it and that's the one you need to bring for the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.