Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Yuliia said:

Yes,  they said to call later 

I called 3 times the day ours was received. The last call I made I was told to call back and press option 5. I knew then they had received it at that point. Number and information given at that point and even a apology for the USCIS taking so long. Wasn't expecting that ....  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yuliia said:

yes, they said the system was down

Sheesh. I’ve been calling since 7am and they are still giving that excuse. They had a long weekend. Why couldn’t they schedule this another day instead of letting us suffer?!?!

Hi guys I put a service request to USCIS to see if they have sent my case to the NVC i just got this response: " Thank you for your inquiry.  We have forwarded your case to the National Visa Center.  Please allow sixty (60) days for the NVC to receive the case and enter it into the systems." have you been able to actually have an exact date on when they shipped the case to nvc???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys, our case status at the NVC switched from "In Transit" to "Ready" this morning.  We filled out the DS-160 already, but it says wait to schedule your appointment.  Anyone know what's next?  Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

NVC stage seems to be getting better at least...I hope they'll have our case this week. ;)

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Timeline
On 13/01/2018 at 8:48 PM, JenD said:

Fill out the DS-160. If you haven't scheduled a medical, you'll need to do that, too. Then, when you have all the required documents, have the medical scheduled, if not completed, fill out the "Notice of Readiness" (link is on the Embassy Website), then it will take you to a page where you can create and account, pay the Visa fee, and schedule an interview appointment.

Thank you 

how do I book my medical ?

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

21 hours ago, Shayde said:

thanks it was helpful!! how much was the shots and where did you get it thanks!!

I can't recall the exact amt rt off hand but it was around $300 or a little more. The Malaria pills (14dy supply) were like $140. I went to the Deprt of Health in my state. Some of the shots are covered by medical insurance.

I got the Yellow fever vaccine, Tipoid, Adult Polio shot, and Malaria pills. I don't recall any other vaccines of the top of my head.

Some shots weren't required but suggested by the nurse so I got the ones that I discussed with her and felt were needed. 

Edited by findme

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great !  paid the visa fee at BPI in makati 24 hours ago,  Tried to enter the fee receipt # to get an interview appointment in manila but it keeps saying invalid receipt number. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, LucyDolly said:

Thank you 

how do I book my medical ?

The info is here

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/medical-examination/

“You may schedule an appointment by telephoning 020 7486 7822 Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You must quote your case number (begins with the first three letters of the post – London is LND) when making your call. Appointments are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.

Please do not schedule an appointment unless you have received your appointment letter from the National Visa Center or, if your application is being processed by the IV Unit, you have been advised that your case file has been received in the Immigrant Visa Unit, London....”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay, have not been online for a bit here and will update my timeline...however...I have been calling the NVC often as everyone has and out of the blue, they told me they not only received our case at the NVC, but it has a case number too (that was January 5). One the 6th of January (Saturday) the case was "in transit" to the Philippines Embassy...Two days later, the case was "ready". I think they had the file for a while but did not tell me until it had a number....I called the day before and they said they did not have it...actually, it was 2 days before because they had a closure due to the snow. So keep hope....your file may be there....being worked on...and may get to the embassy 4 days after they give you the number...just my experience. Good luck all!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, JGEP said:

Hey guys, our case status at the NVC switched from "In Transit" to "Ready" this morning.  We filled out the DS-160 already, but it says wait to schedule your appointment.  Anyone know what's next?  Thanks!

Send in your DS-160; then you'll need to schedule a medical, if you haven't done so already; then fill out the Notice of Readiness, pay the fee, and schedule your appointment (for at least five working days after the medical). (the text on the CEAC tracker is old, you schedule your own appointment now.)

I called 10 times today and they still have that recording

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.