Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 minutes ago, alexmc030 said:

Our RFE questioned the validity of my fiance's divorce. It was issued in Nevada and she lives in California now. Our lawyer told us this wasn't an issue as CA accept divorces from other US states.

They still denied us anyway. We could have just flew to CA and got married there, only we went by the book and this official process. Now I'll be unable to even visit her in the states as I'll be denied entry.

Simply awful. I wish everyone else here the best and not this dreadful news

I am really sorry to read about your denial.. After al this wait this is terrible..

I find it so weird they denied you based on that.. May I ask what did you guys sent back after your RFE

We have seen cases being reoppened after a denial, this is not over.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hope91 said:

Hey! You are welcome :)

No my documentation I am supposed to bring to the interview, so it's not completely ready. I have most of it ready, like my police certificate my fiance will bring what's needed of him when he comes sees me before the interview etc.. and yes! There were available spots 3 weeks out so I chose it. There were three timings there so I don't think its a cancellation lol. And yes packet 4 was sent my email after I sent them the packet 3 a second ime lol. All the best!

Yes I have all my documentation ready too, including the police certificate which I got through the RCMP.  Things seem to be moving along now and some of USC's info can take some time to get i.e. employment letter and bank info so I thought we should get that going.

Thank you again for your help and all the best to you as well! (L)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, TNJ17 said:

Wait 6-7 weeks, then start calling every couple of days. Check the spreadsheet on google to see who’s reporting NVC received and if people with dates around yours start reporting receive then you know it’s time to call. Latest received date as of today is Nov 25th. So you gots a while to go.

Do you have the link of the updated spreadsheet so I can also check it out?  Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Ielle said:

Do you have the link of the updated spreadsheet so I can also check it out?  Thank you

I don’t cause I have it on my google drive but I think someone posted it on the NVC thread for November approvals not that long ago. If I find it, I’ll tag you. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 minute ago, TNJ17 said:

I don’t cause I have it on my google drive but I think someone posted it on the NVC thread for November approvals not that long ago. If I find it, I’ll tag you. 

35 minutes ago, Ielle said:

Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
23 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

CEAC case tracker says NVC changed to IN TRANSIT and says they have scheduled an appointment at the manila consulate .....is that normal for k-1 that NVC would schedule an interview before the case even reaches manila ? Or is it just more caned bullscript that does not apply to reality?

Pretty sure that's outdated text. 

I have a question, if anyone knows what the right thing to do is. My interview is on the 30th of jan and my fiance just sent me the required documents including the affidavit. However he feels he is going to lose his job in a few days. what happens if im at my interview and he has lost his job? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Finally I saw some cases that hit 45/46 days changing at the spreadsheet and it filled my heart of hope, I have 45 days and we will call today for USCIS/NVC I will cross my fingers!!

Love has no borders 

Hey guys sorry I been MIA since noa2 had many things to do,my love is coming on Wed,called an hr ago and we got our case number yaaay! Exactly 5th week,gonna update my timeline now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

JUST GOT MY NVC NUMBER! :jest:

This was the email, so I'm not sure what to do now, also I have to guess it was today, since we called yesterday and they had nothing.

(Trying to update the spreadsheet but it tells me something is wrong, there is some protection and I can't change anything!)

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: ********* filed by *********** on behalf of ************.

The correct case number is listed below.

This petition is currently undergoing necessary clerical processing. You will be notified with further instructions when the processing is complete.

***Waiting for interview***

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ielle said:

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing 

From Shoegum's 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.