Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, SHIQUILO said:

OMG, well at least is a RFE and it is an easy one, the good part is that now you know that they didnt lose your case and they are working on it, I wish the rest of us that still waiting can receive something soon.

So hurry up and send those photos, I suppose you could use the same one.

Good Luck!!

Yeah, I'm gonna work on getting them tomorrow.  I need to redo the size even though they didn't mention size.

Yeah, I want all of us with NOA2s this month, 7 months is too long for us all!  Hope you hear something soon and not rfe.

5 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna work on getting them tomorrow.  I need to redo the size even though they didn't mention size.

Yeah, I want all of us with NOA2s this month, 7 months is too long for us all!  Hope you hear something soon and not rfe.

Yes, perfect!!

This wait is really painful, but I feel happy because they touched your case, so I am trusting they will touch ours too.

Since you left your case number here I am follow it in my phone, but it still saying YOUR CASE WAS RECEIVE, so they still sending the letters without updating their website.

Lets keep the faith.

Timeline
1 minute ago, SHIQUILO said:

Yes, perfect!!

This wait is really painful, but I feel happy because they touched your case, so I am trusting they will touch ours too.

Since you left your case number here I am follow it in my phone, but it still saying YOUR CASE WAS RECEIVE, so they still sending the letters without updating their website.

Lets keep the faith.

Yeah, can't believe they do that!  I wouldn't have contacted my Senator had they updated it.  Now they're likely not gonna help with nvc if I need it.  I don't plan to stop keeping congressman involved if issues at NVC either.

I hope maybe they sent you a letter too and just didn't update as well.  They should get written up for that, we depend on the website updating so we're informed.

8 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Yeah, can't believe they do that!  I wouldn't have contacted my Senator had they updated it.  Now they're likely not gonna help with nvc if I need it.  I don't plan to stop keeping congressman involved if issues at NVC either.

I hope maybe they sent you a letter too and just didn't update as well.  They should get written up for that, we depend on the website updating so we're informed.

Exactly, but they are not working on it, there are people that finished their process and the page still saying IT WAS RECEIVED, hehehe.

I am asking my fiance to check his mail box everyday, maybe one day he finds something over there.

Timeline
Just now, SHIQUILO said:

Exactly, but they are not working on it, there are people that finished their process and the page still saying IT WAS RECEIVED, hehehe.

I am asking my fiance to check his mail box everyday, maybe one day he finds something over there.

Have him do the USPS informed delivery, it's how I knew it was coming today or Monday.  It actually worked, lol!

6 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Have him do the USPS informed delivery, it's how I knew it was coming today or Monday.  It actually worked, lol!

no, he hasn't, I will need to tell him about it, it is a good idea

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Yeah, photos are like 1.5" x 2" because took in Philippines.  Is that really an issue?  How else would we get it fixed it's what they have there.  Was good enough for her passport.

I would get them done 2x2 just to be safe. 

You can have your fiance email you a new photo and just take it to Walgreens on a USB drive and they can print it in the passport size and cut it for you.

Make sure she takes it with plain white or off-white background

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

3 hours ago, JohnAna05823 said:

3 hours ago, SHIQUILO said:

no, he hasn't, I will need to tell him about it, it is a good idea

Thank u for that bit of information I'm 229 days end so having the Informed Delivery option will help ease my mind a little since USCIS seems not to be updating the website timely. They offer the service in my area so I just signed up. I love online shopping and do a lot of shipping/ receiving but never knew the Post Office offered this service. You learn something new everyday! Hmm:jest:

Timeline
47 minutes ago, findme said:

Thank u for that bit of information I'm 229 days end so having the Informed Delivery option will help ease my mind a little since USCIS seems not to be updating the website timely. They offer the service in my area so I just signed up. I love online shopping and do a lot of shipping/ receiving but never knew the Post Office offered this service. You learn something new everyday! Hmm:jest:

USPS "Informed Delivery".  Its a creepy service if you ask me.. Who knew they were taking and storing pictures of everyones mail? ....What kind of controls are placed on all that raw data?

Edited by WanderingSouls

Timeline
4 hours ago, findme said:

Hopefully helps you too!  I really hope you hear something soon!  They stress people not updating their website, seems easy.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Tdang4 said:

It was about 2 weeks for them to get and 2 weeks later for approval 

Seems like it's about one month for everyone to get a response for rfe.  That's just sad, especially for something so simple.  Guess they've got too many to look at.  Thanks for helping!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

finally we got denied, for those expert on here please do we need to send off any paper work for them to finally close everything about our case after this denial?  and those that has been to NIGERIA from the USA please i want to know all what your expense, requirement was to get to Nigeria thanks!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shayde said:

finally we got denied, for those expert on here please do we need to send off any paper work for them to finally close everything about our case after this denial?  and those that has been to NIGERIA from the USA please i want to know all what your expense, requirement was to get to Nigeria thanks!!

What was the reason for denial?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Shayde said:

Sorry to hear of ur denial. Y were u denied? I traveled to Nigeria last year. I'm a US citizen so I had to get my passport, visa, travel shots and buy my ticket. That's it. When applying for the visa u have to state the reason for ur travel and prove that u will be properly accommodated and can support yourself while visiting. That's all😊

Edited by ONEBADKATT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.