Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

No, I still haven't heard anything. I actually got off the phone with these idiots just now. But I submitted an online inquiry yesterday and have to wait from now until January 12th for a response.

I have been calling once a week and each rep has told me that they can see that I call every week, but yet nothing - I have to wait. I called yesterday evening to speak with a live Tier 2 rep to put a service ticket and get an update on the status on my case and this fool tells me that he sees my case is "in transit to possibly go to my local field office or to the Department of State, he wasn't sure where it was going but that it just says in transit". When I try to ask why would this be happening and I wasn't notified etc., his dumb*** got smart saying that they don't have to notify us every time a change is made our case. And then tells me that I couldn't put a service ticket in because I have 2 pending tickets in the system. I get off of the phone, go to the USCIS website, and what do I do - I PUT MY SERVICE TICKET/INQUIRY IN AND THE SYSTEM ACCEPTED MY INQUIRY WITH NO PROBLEM!!!

I wake up this morning feel uneasy about what I was told last night just to be told that no, my case is not in transit and that it's still at the CSC and I have to wait for my service ticket to be assigned. I asked this rep 3 times, why would your colleague tell me that my case was in transit to go wherever he claimed it POSSIBLY could be going and she said, I don't know why he told you that because it's not in transit, the case is still pending and I have to wait until Jan. 10-12th for a response back and that's it.

I'm done with USCIS, I'm done calling them because other than setting my blood pressure through the roof, I CANNOT DEAL WITH INCOMPETENCY AND RUDENESS!!!!!

When I tell you that I want to just throw in the damn towel because the spousal visa would have been so much easier and less stressful to do with!! Considering that's pretty much how my petition is being treated...like a freaking CR1/spousal visa!

219 days of absolutely NOTHING and still counting!

Have you contacted the Ombudsman?

1 minute ago, JenD said:

Have you contacted the Ombudsman?

TBH...no I haven't because I am truly tired of getting absolutely nowhere with any agency that I have reached out to for help regarding my case. I'm tired of being told I have to wait and I'm tired of waiting. There's not much the Ombudsman is gonna be able to do for me at this point other than what I just did which is put in an online service inquiry and then be told I have to wait 30 days for a response. I'm tired of the whole freaking process!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

TBH...no I haven't because I am truly tired of getting absolutely nowhere with any agency that I have reached out to for help regarding my case. I'm tired of being told I have to wait and I'm tired of waiting. There's not much the Ombudsman is gonna be able to do for me at this point other than what I just did which is put in an online service inquiry and then be told I have to wait 30 days for a response. I'm tired of the whole freaking process!

Of course your are. It's ridiculous. But, if you feel up to it, I think as many people nudging them as possible helps. :-) 

Meanwhile, sending you lots of virtuous hugs/drinks - whichever you need.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOA 11/16    on hold with NVC for 40 minutes ...lets hope they have a case number for us today !

To those still waiting:.....Hang in there.....Regardless of the bumps, the ups, the downs, time is fluid. Always flowing towards the future.  Just remember to keep you head above water and your feet pointed downstream !  All this treading water will have been worth it when you arrive.

Count your Blessings, not Your burdens ! 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, JenD said:

Of course your are. It's ridiculous. But, if you feel up to it, I think as many people nudging them as possible helps. :-) 

Meanwhile, sending you lots of virtuous hugs/drinks - whichever you need.

I meant "virtual." :-P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello everyone. I am kinda of lost right now. Our attorneys on vacation and I am about to go crazy. Just got my NVC number today but I dont know exactly how to proceed to schedule my interview. I checked out the ceac website and it says “in transit”. Is it at there (ceac website) where I schedule my interview? 

98CEC8C5-4624-42CA-9566-F64FBCAC9D61.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JoaoFelipeGO said:

Hello everyone. I am kinda of lost right now. Our attorneys on vacation and I am about to go crazy. Just got my NVC number today but I dont know exactly how to proceed to schedule my interview. I checked out the ceac website and it says “in transit”. Is it at there (ceac website) where I schedule my interview? 

98CEC8C5-4624-42CA-9566-F64FBCAC9D61.jpeg

You schedule your interview with your country's Embassy.

Please visit your country's portal so that you can follow the steps necessary to set up your interview and medical.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Got a question about the NVC email address as I am about to send an inquiry:

In the Shared document it says that the address is nvcresearch@state.gov   - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

However, the NOA2 notice says to contact nvcinquiry@state.gov

Where did the nvcresearch@state.gov email come from?

'

nvs.jpg

9 minutes ago, MarkbK1 said:

Got a question about the NVC email address as I am about to send an inquiry:

In the Shared document it says that the address is nvcresearch@state.gov   - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

However, the NOA2 notice says to contact nvcinquiry@state.gov

Where did the nvcresearch@state.gov email come from?

'

nvs.jpg

NVC reps will verbally tell you to email NVC Research. I emailed both addresses, and got responses back from both. But the responses were just "Unfortunately, NVC has no record of your case". I finally got my case number after 6 weeks and 6 days, but I only found out from calling. I still didn't received an email from either address saying they have my case. So it's kind of useless in my opinion, but at least they have written correspondence from you so they have a paper trail. I don't think it actually makes the process faster though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, heartinKorea said:

NVC reps will verbally tell you to email NVC Research. I emailed both addresses, and got responses back from both. But the responses were just "Unfortunately, NVC has no record of your case". I finally got my case number after 6 weeks and 6 days, but I only found out from calling. I still didn't received an email from either address saying they have my case. So it's kind of useless in my opinion, but at least they have written correspondence from you so they have a paper trail. I don't think it actually makes the process faster though.

Ok got it - great.

Thanks for the prompt reply

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

You schedule your interview with your country's Embassy.

Please visit your country's portal so that you can follow the steps necessary to set up your interview and medical.

Thank you. This all is quite confusing lol

1 hour ago, heartinKorea said:

so wait, can we email them after 30 days following the instructions on the NOA2 or after 6 weeks as per NVC instructions? its crazy! what's the point of approving cases if they will get stock forever until they can mail the applications out.... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.