Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 minute ago, K&N2609 said:

You have to call them. They will ask for your WAC number. If they dont have info for you then they will say wait blah blah blah. If they start asking info like Name and DOB of petitioner and beneficiary then they might have received it. And might even have a case number for you. Below is their phone number 

1-603-334-0700

thanks. ^_^

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

@Trinab80 did you hear anything? I can’t believe they finally updated the website to June 1 and we still waiting who else is still waiting with no RFE and No Response? I filed an online Inquiry but who knows this is crazy !!!! 5/17 and still waiting, come on now ☹️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
50 minutes ago, RioMica said:

do i need to enter any number? all we have now is the NOA2

Yes, this is the tracking once you have your NVC Case Number. Unfortunately, you can't track your petition online until then.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, K&N2609 said:

Beneficiary. Only thing petitioner gets now is a letter from NVC thats states it is being sent to the consulate

Mine case shows is 'in transit'. Does it means my case is forwarded to my(beneficiary) embassy. How many days it will take to reach there?? When It says ready....that means it arrived at my consulate.?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 minute ago, vml said:

Mine case shows is 'in transit'. Does it means my case is forwarded to my(beneficiary) embassy. How many days it will take to reach there?? When It says ready....that means it arrived at my consulate.?? 

Yes thats correct. Mine took 3 days to get there. Congrats on having your case number. Ds-160 would be your next step( beneficiary fills this out but you can help)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
3 hours ago, vml said:

Mine too shows in transit.. 

Congrats.  We called nvc they said its sent  by email  so the embassy has it  but they will process and contact us now.  Thank God we getting closer to the end ( or i should say  the beginning ) 😍🙌

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
31 minutes ago, K&N2609 said:

Yes thats correct. Mine took 3 days to get there. Congrats on having your case number. Ds-160 would be your next step( beneficiary fills this out but you can help)

when did you received the NOA2? and when did you have your NVC number?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
4 minutes ago, RioMica said:

when did you received the NOA2? and when did you have your NVC number?

Cant quite remember. It was in october. You can check my timeline to be sure. And i got my number around 3 weeks. Things have changed since then. I got lucky, Right after i got my number, everything dealing with NVC slowed down a bunch. 

7 hours ago, Naes said:

Ahahah that's good

though they were sooooo not doing june or anywhere near june at that day 😂😂😂😁

Oh wow I'm glad to see this as well because they weren't on June when I called. Do you think they will let me speak to a Tier 2 Rep now? I was thinking about calling them today. But I will also request an inquiry online. 

Edited by findme

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im so worried about our uscis case status. It says “DOCUMENT WAS RETURNED TO USCIS”. Im wondering would I still able to receive my case number though my USCIS case status was as mentioned above? Please help me.. enlighten me.. This causes me sleepless nights. 

382E9005-C8BF-44B9-A83E-0C5B719192FF.jpeg

Timeline
16 hours ago, K&N2609 said:

Yeah beneficiaries can call nvc. I forgot what order you have to press. I think its something like 1 for english, and then select whatever option is immigrant visas, think its number 5 if i remember correctly( it may not be 5, been a while for me)

Hot #7 and you go straight to an operator 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, AJ001 said:

Im so worried about our uscis case status. It says “DOCUMENT WAS RETURNED TO USCIS”. Im wondering would I still able to receive my case number though my USCIS case status was as mentioned above? Please help me.. enlighten me.. This causes me sleepless nights. 

382E9005-C8BF-44B9-A83E-0C5B719192FF.jpeg

Call USCIS and let them know you need to confirm the address they have on file.

Ask them to verbally tell you the address they mailed the document out to and then ask them why you never received it and why it was returned.

I get emails for other cases sometimes so I’m sure (human error) USCIS sends out to the wrong address sometimes as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Call USCIS and let them know you need to confirm the address they have on file.

Ask them to verbally tell you the address they mailed the document out to and then ask them why you never received it and why it was returned.

I get emails for other cases sometimes so I’m sure (human error) USCIS sends out to the wrong address sometimes as well.

Thank you so much. Do you have an idea if USCIS still send the approved case to NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.