Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

Tomorrow the NVC opens again for business. I hope they finally give us a case number, I am ready to move on the next step of this painfully long process

Right there with ya

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
21 hours ago, vml said:

hey guys..im so confused,can anyone tell me please who select the interview date ,if we hire a lawyer then.?? how much fees is paid for visa interview appointment .,😒

did you start the process? why would you hire a lawyer? to help you with the process or with the interview?

Edited by RioMica

Morning to All, 

I hope everyone had a jolly Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I did front load information thinking it may help process my petition quicker but like others I'm still waiting for an approval. Im a May filer as well (NOA 1 - 05/22/2017) still awaiting on our NOA 2 (WAC---ending in 7830). :unsure:

Just got back yesterday from visiting my handsome fiance and his family. 2nd trip this year because we missed each other so much. I tried not to look so disappointed as I left to board the flight. He looked so sad and is basically speechless as I have no answers. He thought as I did by now he'd be here we'd be married and waiting on AOS. I only called the visa center twice the whole time about our application. Trying to be patient. The last time was about 2 weeks ago. I got a rude Rep and was like "Ma'm I did not ask you to tell me whether I would be approved or not did I? I know I will be approved why wouldn't I be." lol. I hung up my fiancé was like wow. We called back and the other Rep I explained what happened though I didn't get to the Tier 2 level I was told by January 2018 I should check back. She also told me they would not be looking to research anything extra since it's still within the normal processing time do a Tier 2 Rep would only handle the call if it was say showing June 2017 processing but it's not it still shows they are on May dates.  I felt so bad because I couldn't give him any good news on my trip and was there almost 3 weeks. The stress does play on your relationship but we both are Christians and just had to start praying for more strength. We were glad though of course for the visit as always.  He also reads the vj forum and we read together sending each other post to "keep hope alive" :D

I'm needing to know what to do at this point because my company sold our department to another competitor and on 01/01/2018 I will be working for this new employer.

My qusetions are: Can I send a brief statement explaining the job change? Do I wait to sent this information and at what stage should I send it at? 

I don't want to prolong our application any longer than it has already been prolonged. I have the tax documents for the past 3 years. Check stubs, Bank statements,etc. I won't get a pay check from the new company until mid January 2018.

Also, we did have to accept the job offer and I have the new job acceptance/contract letter. The salary is still the same until our raise in April. I was hoping we'd get approved before all this came about with the new job. But that of course hasn't happened.

I've been employed almost 12yrs now at this job. I'm not sure if my seniority will transfer over to the competitor. I have to re-read the Acceptance letter.

So last question: Will they think my income isn't stable since it is a new job with this other company? Thank you for your responses in advance. 

Edited by findme

2 hours ago, findme said:

Morning to All, 

I hope everyone had a jolly Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I did front load information thinking it may help process my petition quicker but like others I'm still waiting for an approval. Im a May filer as well (NOA 1 - 05/22/2017) still awaiting on our NOA 2 (WAC---ending in 7830). :unsure:

Just got back yesterday from visiting my handsome fiance and his family. 2nd trip this year because we missed each other so much. I tried not to look so disappointed as I left to board the flight. He looked so sad and is basically speechless as I have no answers. He thought as I did by now he'd be here we'd be married and waiting on AOS. I only called the visa center twice the whole time about our application. Trying to be patient. The last time was about 2 weeks ago. I got a rude Rep and was like "Ma'm I did not ask you to tell me whether I would be approved or not did I? I know I will be approved why wouldn't I be." lol. I hung up my fiancé was like wow. We called back and the other Rep I explained what happened though I didn't get to the Tier 2 level I was told by January 2018 I should check back. She also told me they would not be looking to research anything extra since it's still within the normal processing time do a Tier 2 Rep would only handle the call if it was say showing June 2017 processing but it's not it still shows they are on May dates.  I felt so bad because I couldn't give him any good news on my trip and was there almost 3 weeks. The stress does play on your relationship but we both are Christians and just had to start praying for more strength. We were glad though of course for the visit as always.  He also reads the vj forum and we read together sending each other post to "keep hope alive" :D

I'm needing to know what to do at this point because my company sold our department to another competitor and on 01/01/2018 I will be working for this new employer.

My qusetions are: Can I send a brief statement explaining the job change? Do I wait to sent this information and at what stage should I send it at? 

I don't want to prolong our application any longer than it has already been prolonged. I have the tax documents for the past 3 years. Check stubs, Bank statements,etc. I won't get a pay check from the new company until mid January 2018.

Also, we did have to accept the job offer and I have the new job acceptance/contract letter. The salary is still the same until our raise in April. I was hoping we'd get approved before all this came about with the new job. But that of course hasn't happened.

I've been employed almost 12yrs now at this job. I'm not sure if my seniority will transfer over to the competitor. I have to re-read the Acceptance letter.

So last question: Will they think my income isn't stable since it is a new job with this other company? Thank you for your responses in advance. 

You don't have to worry about this. You are still waiting for the NOA2 and there is a 6 weeks waiting period in the NVC stage. It will be alright as long as you have an employment certificate from your new job, bank statements, tax transcripts and you are above the 125% minimum income requirement. You have to fill up the Affidavit of Support Form I-134 with the supporting documents within 30 days before your interview date. 

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf

18 hours ago, Diana & Justin said:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if one of you have gotten a email like this. I don't know what it's for.. 

Capture+_2017-12-25-12-19-54-1.png

Yes, it is an automatic response after you forgot your password from the US Travel Docs website when you filled up your DS-160 and booked an appointment date at the US Embassy. 

Good morning!!!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...

Lets pray they work happy and fast this days ^_^

Waiting on NVC :whistle:

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I'm about to call NVC for the first time, I'm the beneficiary..can someone tell me what to press when calling etc

31 minutes ago, Galadriel17 said:

I'm about to call NVC for the first time, I'm the beneficiary..can someone tell me what to press when calling etc

https://sites.google.com/view/post-noa2/home

The NVC Reps will only respond to the petitioner. Please include your name in this list for the NVC timeline. Thank you:)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

Edited by msscarlette

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.