Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Just want to say congrats to those that received their NOA2 this week and case #s from NVC. As we head into Christmas, I wanna which everyone and Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you celebrate something else), and I hope you all are safe and have a joyous time!!!

For those that are still waiting with me for a NOA2 or anything at this point....I will keep you all in prayer and hopefully before the day is over Santa and his reindeer will drop something in our mailboxes today or tomorrow. Either way, chin up and smile because believe it or not we are closer today than we were yesterday and the days before.

And I just want to thank you all that have said so many encouraging words of kindness and sent much love and positivity towards my Reni and I. Believe it or not, WE ARE ALL FAMILY!!! Blood and DNA has nothing to do with what makes a family and I have a love and respect for each and everyone of you!!! I wouldn't have made this far without you pulling me through this. Thanks for the laughs, thanks for letting me vent, and thanks for your strength!!!!

Merry Christmas!!! :wub:

Same to u honey. I'm praying for u my dear

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Just want to say congrats to those that received their NOA2 this week and case #s from NVC. As we head into Christmas, I wanna which everyone and Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you celebrate something else), and I hope you all are safe and have a joyous time!!!

For those that are still waiting with me for a NOA2 or anything at this point....I will keep you all in prayer and hopefully before the day is over Santa and his reindeer will drop something in our mailboxes today or tomorrow. Either way, chin up and smile because believe it or not we are closer today than we were yesterday and the days before.

And I just want to thank you all that have said so many encouraging words of kindness and sent much love and positivity towards my Reni and I. Believe it or not, WE ARE ALL FAMILY!!! Blood and DNA has nothing to do with what makes a family and I have a love and respect for each and everyone of you!!! I wouldn't have made this far without you pulling me through this. Thanks for the laughs, thanks for letting me vent, and thanks for your strength!!!!

Wishing you and Reni the best of everything, now and always, Trina... :) 

3 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Same to you. Im praying for u hun.

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I found out from a tier 2 officer that the USCIS has to have a decision for I-129 visa's no longer than 7 months from Noa 1 receive date or else you can file an inquiry and the supervisors do not like when inquiries are filed. I called many times in the past 3 weeks and wouldn't you  know I got my Noa 2 approval 7 months exactly, 221 days. May 15 Noa 1 received, December 15 Noa 2 approval. My advice and what worked for me was calling 2 times a week and ask to speak to a tier 2 officer. Keep the faith!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

You guys are definitely in my prayers. I am so glad that you guys will see each other very soon. Enjoy your holiday together.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Irishdoherty said:

It has now been 206 days and still no NOA 2 approval 😢. I never got a RFE or anything. Been waiting since 5/30/2017. I even hired a lawyer 😢. WAC1790346076 . 

Same. 5/24/2017 here waiting without even RFE if it makes you feel better your not alone. ; )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

You bring such beauty and kindness into our lives and into the world. I hope, despite this unfathomable delay you are currently experiencing, that life gives back love and beauty and kindness to you in abundance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
22 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

My sentiments exactly. I'm here and sane because of everyone here and my sister !!! Thanks sis we still hanging on in there together ! Merry Christmas to All !!! 

44 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

My sentiments exactly. I'm here and sane because of everyone here and my sister !!! Thanks sis we still hanging on in there together ! Merry Christmas to All !!! 

I'm always keeping you in prayer sis!!! Merry Christmas to you and your daughter and fiance!!!!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.