Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, kannan said:

Fiance attended interview today and after about 15 questions, got approved. Very happy. Will post details and review later. Planning to book flight tickets 20 days from now.

Congrats!

i have my interview on next Monday so would love to know what were 15 questions 😆

Edited by AK&JO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
55 minutes ago, kannan said:

Fiance attended interview today and after about 15 questions, got approved. Very happy. Will post details and review later. Planning to book flight tickets 20 days from now.

Congratulations!!!  :) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, roadracer said:

Hey Brasil2 - We are Dallas/Brasil also!

Awesome!! It's really cool to meet people in the same city and county situation! 

K-1 Timeline:

Spoiler

7/01/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 📫

7/05/2017: Signed & Delivered to USCIS (Received Date)🖋

7/06/2017:  NOA1 Date 📆

7/10/2017: Received text and email from USCIS; case transferred to CSC 🚚

7/14/2017: NOA1 Hard Copy Received 📪 🚚

1/19/2018: NOA2 Text and Email!! 📱💻
1/23/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 📪
1/29/2018: NVC Received I-129F 📨
2/14/2018: Case Number Assigned👨‍💻

2/14/2018: NVC Sent Case to Embassy 📤
2/20/2018: Embassy Received 📨
3/02/2018: Medical 👨‍⚕️
3/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!👨🏻‍⚖️
3/22/2018: Visa in Hand 📖
3/25/2018: US Entry (POE YYZ) 🛬

4/06/2018: I married my best friend! 🤵🏽👰🏾💍❤️☺️

AoS Timeline:

05/26/2018: I-485/I-131/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018: Received Date

06/01/2018: NOA1 Date (I-485, I-765, I-131)

06/15/2018: Biometrics Letter

06/28/2018: Biometrics Done 

09/22/2018: EAD/AP Approved

09/29/2018: Combo Card Arrived

06/26/2019: Green Card Approved 

07/xx/2019: Received Green Card 

RoC Timeline:

04/30/2021: I-751 sent to Arizona Lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, OutOfThisWorld said:

DS-160 and the visa fee are separate. You need both to schedule the interview, but one does not depend on another; it does not matter which one you do first.

The fee needs to be paid at the bank in-person. It cannot be paid online or through an ATM; at least not if you do not have an account with that particular bank already. You cannot pay through another bank ether. It has to be specific bank and specific currency. The rates are only good for a few days, there is an expiration date on the payment form.

thank you!

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, kannan said:

No please don't book your flight just yet. You never know how long they can take. Even if you are approved, they sometimes need more addition time and your case will be in AP. Unless you can cancel that flight anytime, I would risk it.

Any word from @Trinab80?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

10 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Any word from @Trinab80?

Nope...still nothing as of today.

What about you????

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Just now, Trinab80 said:

Nope...still nothing as of today.

What about you????

Not a word here...

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

Not a word here...

I called on Tuesday and had them put in another service request ticket they claim it can take 2-4 weeks for a response (sigh). I keep getting told that on January 12th, my case moved over to from whatever previous phase it was in and now is in queue for review.

I submitted another Senator's inquiry and still waiting on the Ombudsman.

Another week soon to pass with no resolve.

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

2 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

I called on Tuesday and had them put in another service request ticket they claim it can take 2-4 weeks for a response (sigh). I keep getting told that on January 12th, my case moved over to from whatever previous phase it was in and now is in queue for review.

I submitted another Senator's inquiry and still waiting on the Ombudsman.

Another week soon to pass with no resolve.

I have 2 active inquiries in and my Congressman said they will do another on February 12.  One of the 2 inquiries is supposed to gave a response by February 8.  I'm not holding my breath.

IMG_5168.jpeg

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I have 2 active inquiries in and my Congressman said they will do another on February 12.  One of the 2 inquiries is supposed to gave a response by February 8.  I'm not holding my breath.

The one you're waiting on for on the 8th, is that from the Congressman or USCIS?

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

3 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

The one you're waiting on for on the 8th, is that from the Congressman or USCIS?

The Congressman got the canned Tier I speech.  I lied to get to Tier II and that gave me the first "official" inquiry number.  That one is expected by Feb 8.  I also did the online inquiry for the second "official" number which has the 30 to 45 days for response.  I got no tracking number from the congressional inquiry.

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.