Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

I am praying for you all still waiting either for NOA2 or NVC#. I have a question....my princess passed her interview in Manila, Philippines last Thursday. We are waiting for visa in hand. However, I want to book a flight to the USA and need her Visa number. Do you think that number is different than here MNL#? I also have an A-123456 number too. Either one the visa number? Please don't guess. Only answer is you absolutely know. Thanks you guys.

Her visa number has absolutely nothing to do with NVC number. Mine is totally different lol so if she needs that, I would wait. Weird tho, usually they ask only passport number

edit: also, nothing to do with Alien number

Edited by AnaMolina

16 hours ago, Meech said:

Did anyone's CEAC status change after you booked an interview? :lol:

Mine did that. I think it has something to do with it. I wanted to wait if someone notice it. lol

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

How long does the medical exam take? I'm not from the city  which the facility is in so do I have to stay more than 1 day if anyone knows?

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
22 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

Hey all - I've been a bit absent as have been so busy. Just an update:

I finished work for good on 5th January

Fiance visited me in the UK for a few days, proposed properly on 11th January in London (lovely unexpected surprise)

Medical booked for 23rd February

Visa Interview booked for 16th March at embassy in London (earliest date they had for a Friday)

:wub: Itching to get out there and start life with my husband-to-be

I'm wondering - with the I-134, my fiance makes 4 times over the poverty level since being promoted in his job but his savings are not high, will this pose any issues to us at all? :wacko: Also - does the I-134 need to be signed in wet ink or can he electronically put his signature on to it? USPS quoted him over $60 just to send the I-134 to me in the UK in the mail from Washington DC to UK... crazy.......

I-134 must be signed in wet ink. I wouldn't worry much about savings, but he should include a letter from his employer stating he is in a good standing with them, any retirement fund statements and life insurance (if any). It is also nice to include 1040 form (US tax return) and W2 (end of the year income statement by employer)

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Timeline
21 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

I am praying for you all still waiting either for NOA2 or NVC#. I have a question....my princess passed her interview in Manila, Philippines last Thursday. We are waiting for visa in hand. However, I want to book a flight to the USA and need her Visa number. Do you think that number is different than here MNL#? I also have an A-123456 number too. Either one the visa number? Please don't guess. Only answer is you absolutely know. Thanks you guys.

call airlines and ask if you can book flight now and get back with visa number later, once you have it

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NVC received - Jan 18

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

POE - May 22

Timeline
21 hours ago, Melodica256 said:

What documents do I need a wet signature for, for the interview? I believe it is only the I-134, which we are submitting with the IRS tax transcript and bank statements. Thanks, Mel

I-134 is the only form from your fiance that needs wet signature. I am not sure if Medical or Police records are signed but I assume you get what you get :jest:

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NVC received - Jan 18

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiancé had his visa approved at the interview yesterday. CEAC tracking showed it as AP yesterday. Today it shows "Ready" with the text "Your case is ready for interview." Anyone else see this after approval before issued?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/29/2018 at 8:30 AM, heartinKorea said:

Hey guys, our interview is 6 days away omg. I leave on Friday for Seoul, and I'm making sure all of my documents are in order before I leave. 

Quick question for you guys: for the affidavit of support, do you know if it's necessary to include evidence of our balance in 401K / Roth IRA? I have sufficient savings and make almost double the poverty line, so I'm fine on that front. 

My retirement accounts have a decent balance but I didn't see an easy way to print out a statement from them / would rather not include it in the affidavit unless it's necessary. But obviously if there's a risk that we'd get in trouble if I don't disclose everything then I will definitely figure out how to include it. Please let me know what y'all have done!

I only listed what was necessary to meet the  minimum requirements of income...

On  the 134 affidavit i listed my income, and provided the 2017 tax return i had filed 2 days ago,

and i gave a copy of my last pay stub..

I gave a copy of my fico credit score (just a screen shot from the score inside my bank account webpage)

I mentioned on 134 that my home and a rental house are both paid for and debt free  but i didnt include any proof of that and they never asked for it... thats ALL the proof  i included with  the 134 affidavit and we were approved jan 29....

GOOD LUCK ...YOU GOT THIS !

51 minutes ago, JenD said:

My fiancé had his visa approved at the interview yesterday. CEAC tracking showed it as AP yesterday. Today it shows "Ready" with the text "Your case is ready for interview." Anyone else see this after approval before issued?

Mine was in AP yesterday too and today it says issued. So hopefully it will change for you too today or tomorrow. 

Timeline
On 1/29/2018 at 1:20 PM, LucyDolly said:

Hey all - I've been a bit absent as have been so busy. Just an update:

I finished work for good on 5th January

Fiance visited me in the UK for a few days, proposed properly on 11th January in London (lovely unexpected surprise)

Medical booked for 23rd February

Visa Interview booked for 16th March at embassy in London (earliest date they had for a Friday)

:wub: Itching to get out there and start life with my husband-to-be

I'm wondering - with the I-134, my fiance makes 4 times over the poverty level since being promoted in his job but his savings are not high, will this pose any issues to us at all? :wacko: Also - does the I-134 need to be signed in wet ink or can he electronically put his signature on to it? USPS quoted him over $60 just to send the I-134 to me in the UK in the mail from Washington DC to UK... crazy.......

As far as im aware a substantial savings is not required UNLESS his income tax return shows LESS than the required poverty level percentage...in which case i can be considered in lieu of income.  Manila embassy told me the i-134 must be wet ink....so it cost me 128 US$ to send  a copy of the original i-129-f and my 134 affidavit  to manila fedex..so id say 60 is a deal .....lol  BEST OF LUCK...we were approved on jan 29th soo so shall you ,.

Timeline
21 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

No I did not receive anything, just an alert on my tracker. How do they actually notify you via email or do they send the packet to my fiancee in the Philippines since she is the beneficiary  and the Embassy is in Manila?

WE just passed and approved interview in manila on monday..they never sent either of us any "packets"  of any kind ...only one  email with a couple non working links and outdated information...sad really, at the amount of outdated or non relevant info provided officially to us thru this process...

Timeline
23 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

DO NOT BOOK HER FLIGHT UNTIL AFTER U HAVE THE VISA...I know someone approved on dec 12 an they are still waiting for that visa and passport to show up...and they live 15 minutes from the embassy...they booked  5 weeks out from interview to be safe and still missed the flight. costing crazy change booking fees.

Edited by WanderingSouls

Timeline

@Yuliia, @tpeach, @IG&JG, @OutOfThisWorld,

Do you guys know if in Ukraine you first submit DS-160 application and then pay visa fees or you first need to make the payment?

If payment has to come first, then how do you make it without any papers in hand?

Thanks!!!

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NVC received - Jan 18

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

POE - May 22

Timeline
7 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

Her visa number has absolutely nothing to do with NVC number. Mine is totally different lol so if she needs that, I would wait. Weird tho, usually they ask only passport number

edit: also, nothing to do with Alien number

Thanks, I am using Philippine Airlines, one way from Manila to Los Angeles so the government knows she needs a visa to come here so they ask for the number....weird, huh? Anyway, she interviewed on the 25th of January and is scheduled to receive visa in hand tomorrow....but I don't believe anything until I see it...On the USICS website, we are still "received".....looks like we are still waiting for NOA2....what a system.... :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone having the interview in Feb and still taking the 2016 tax papers for evidence? That should be okay right? Or should we start filling in 2017 taxes and present that?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.